First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
 Asura.Ludoggy
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-05-28 20:15:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Eternaltriumph said:
Harvest Moon. Anyone who wants to argue with me about the ones for SNES and PS1 not owning, we can fight to the death in a cage of barbed wire and lit torches.

I like Harvest moon...but its not an rpg!
[+]
 Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph
Server: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-05-28 20:17:23
Link | Quote | Reply

I think the point to a role playing game is to become engrossed into the story and feel a part of the main character's growth. >.> Being a farmer forever, getting married, having kids and throwing chickens into the ocean serves as an RPG. Every site/magazine/real gamer will call Harvest Moon an RPG. D:
 Seraph.Caiyuo
Server: Seraph
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-05-28 21:39:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Chairo said:
Majinn said:
Suikoden series and Vagrant Story are at the top of my list.

Vagrant story was a great game but I quite when I got to that godamn forest... couldn't get out of it for days.

Hmm... My favorite rpg is Breath of Fire III, just something about a race of human/dragons and an epic battle of your forgotten race to kill god (although she wasn't truly a god, the brood were) was great.I miss it since its the last true rpg in my mind.

Yup, got stuck in the Snowfly forest many times. lol It's sad, but if I search my laptop for .txt files, I'll totally find the directions I wrote down so very long ago. lol

I liked BoF3 a lot, especially the teacher/student system. The lumberjack was a total child rapist, though. Also, the dragon combos were a lot of fun to make, and if you had the right one in the right situation you could genuinely kick ***. The slug-dragon thing was not the right dragon, ever. lol
 Midgardsormr.Argento
Server: Midgardsormr
user: Argento
By Midgardsormr.Argento 2009-05-29 03:10:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Ludoggy said:
Eternaltriumph said:
Harvest Moon. Anyone who wants to argue with me about the ones for SNES and PS1 not owning, we can fight to the death in a cage of barbed wire and lit torches.

I like Harvest moon...but its not an rpg!

Rune Factory is!
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7