'BOTS' Does SE Really Care??

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Bahamut » 'BOTS' Does SE really care??
'BOTS' Does SE really care??
 Pandemonium.Mattr
Server: Pandemonium
Game: FFXI
user: mattr
By Pandemonium.Mattr 2009-05-27 08:34:20
Link | Quote | Reply

i love how the majority of people here, have the argument for bots, that if you dont have bots you cant compete. but if everyone here that thought that didnt have bots, then there wouldnt be any bots to compete against -.-
[+]
 Bahamut.Seylie
Server: Bahamut
user: Seylie
By Bahamut.Seylie 2009-05-27 09:53:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Better yet, because one bots another bots, action and reaction basically.
But if some one else bots, he's cheating.
If you(r friend) bots, you turn a blindeye.

Another day another HNM drama. Shouldn't there be a specific crying-corner sub forum for each server?

ps. nobody cares about fishing bots anymore? :(
 Garuda.Aurilius
Server: Garuda
user: Aurilius
By Garuda.Aurilius 2009-05-27 10:10:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Of course no one cares about fishbots. Everyone gets their sushi for dirt cheap now and they don't care how it got there.
[+]
 Asura.Dajociont
Server: Asura
user: Jamehkun
By Asura.Dajociont 2009-05-27 10:19:04
Link | Quote | Reply

That reminds me, haven't bought sushi in over a year.
 Garuda.Ishkur
Server: Garuda
user: Ishkur
By Garuda.Ishkur 2009-05-27 10:22:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Hackstealandbot said:
Ishkur said:
I might have no HNMLS gear but that doesn't mean I wasn't in a HNMLS or more than one as it's my case....

so i take it you guys were legit, sucked and couldnt get claim, and ended up breaking shell?
great argument against botting

Um they were one of the best HNMLSs of Garuda, that's why I (me, myself and no one else) quit from the game and consequently that LS. Because they botted and I didn't like it.
All I got from that LS were AFv2. They did a lot of dynamis, and they got a lot of relic. You might've heard of Jackyl? (This was way back, not recently). Anyhow they did get a lot of kings as well, but botting. Some claims were clean, some weren't. But I didn't agree with the ones that weren't. So I quit.
 Bahamut.Wordlifee
By Bahamut.Wordlifee 2009-05-27 19:59:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Ryuke said:
Check these guys out Sparetime - Irunhide ....... AKA 'Thecrow'
Get the idea??? If you need proof i'll give it to you. Post hate and love below, but i hope to see this sort of ***plucked from the game.

You, have no idea what you're talking about. I do everything with Ironhide (his main) in-game. Look him up something. He logs onto "Irunhide" while at work and to sell things so inventory on "Ironhide" doesn't get clogged. He's been playing for a long time, and S.E. would have banned him for "bot-like" behavior already.

As far as "Sparetime" and "Thecrow," the same thing applies. "Thecrow" is Sparetime's mule. He camps Skogs all the time for profit. If he was an RMT bot, those rings would cost about 60k or lower. Also, S.E. has nothing against mules for selling things, or camping NM items. Whoever claims it get it. I've gotten the NM from Spare many times and talked to him and "thecrow" for hours.

Not a bot, just get over it that you can't claim it before him and the ring costs a lot (for a profit)
 Asura.Dajociont
By Asura.Dajociont 2009-05-27 20:01:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Owned.
 Bahamut.Kelia
user: Kelia
By Bahamut.Kelia 2009-05-28 14:45:53
Link | Quote | Reply

What's a bot?
 Sylph.Jax
Server: Sylph
user: MissJax
By Sylph.Jax 2009-05-28 14:47:00
Link | Quote | Reply

ie: Character auto-fish when you're not even there!
 Ramuh.Dasva
Server: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-28 14:49:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Jax said:
ie: Character auto-fish when you're not even there!

Back in the day before they made fishing gay you could autofish for a good minute or 2 with only ingame maccros...
 Asura.Dajociont
By Asura.Dajociont 2009-05-28 14:54:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Stamina bars were for *** back in the day.
 Bahamut.Seylie
user: Seylie
By Bahamut.Seylie 2009-05-28 14:55:00
Link | Quote | Reply

back in the days we had no fishing rods for our fish bots, we wrote a script to fight bears who caught the fish for us!
 Ramuh.Dasva
Server: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-28 14:55:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Dajociont said:
Stamina bars were for *** back in the day.

No I mean before there was stamina bars and this stupid fishing minigame
 Bahamut.Ryuke
user: Ryuke
By Bahamut.Ryuke 2009-05-28 21:24:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol this wasn't about 'Ironhide', this is about what everyone knows, ie 'Sparetime claims this almost every pop, he's in the one spot 24/7. Now in regards to the sale of the rings... well ppl do maths, they aint stupid. 'Sparetime' is a bot and it is owned by thecrow {check the screens i posted}. so what you're tryin to say 'wordlifee' is that he's very unlucky and you guys get all the rings from the NM then sell them on 'Irunhide'....,. Also why the hell would anyone go and try to out claim a 'Friend' I'm sure as hell that any of us that have went to East Ronf{s} have never seen you two guys there nor been out claimed by you both. Back to the matter of why i posted this issue, READ THE HEADING.... can't miss it... its at the start of the post. But for your benifit here it is again (BOTS... do SE really care?) i just gave ppl something to think about. Sorry if i touched on a few nerves, but guys.... its still ALL a game. BTW Ironhide me thinks you have me confused for someone else.

EDIT - Also word, nobody said it was RMT related lol, have you even bothered to look at the rest of this post.
[+]
 Midgardsormr.Epics
Server: Midgardsormr
user: syztems
By Midgardsormr.Epics 2009-05-28 21:31:50
Link | Quote | Reply

lots of ***better than king gear or just as good. If you aren't willing to bot dont do kings, do salvage. King botters sell king drops to gil buyers. They rare/ex'd so many things and it mainly effected the legit people that were just fast at widescan or knew when to flee. not sure what you're hoping for... farm darters for fafnir pop items?