Looking For An Abyssea Linkshell (EST)

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Fenrir » Looking for an Abyssea Linkshell (EST)
Looking for an Abyssea Linkshell (EST)
 Fenrir.Niniann
Server: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Ninian
By Fenrir.Niniann 2011-07-29 21:09:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello Fenrir!

I think I should start this by saying that I'm not asking for a Linkshell for myself--it's for my lovely friend Celphi.

She just started the game a week or so ago, and I've been doing my best to help her get up to speed as a new player. Now I must ask for your help.

I don't have an Abyssea shell, and I simply don't have the resources to help her farm seals since most of the people I played with have been busy. I don't mind providing my help/BLM mule to your cause when I'm free, but I'm not going to formally join a Linkshell.

Celphi only has SMN 90, but she'll be leveling WHM soon. I'm sure if you offer help leveling/gearing her jobs she'll be willing to level things that you need.

Please send Niniann or Celphi a tell in-game, or post a reply here. We're both EST players that play throughout the day.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Hades.Medjai
Server: Hades
user: medjai
By Hades.Medjai 2011-07-29 21:24:38
Link | Quote | Reply

or you two can come to Valefor and can trio with me on mnk or blm lol but yeah josiahfk's idea isnt that hard to do for her or your seals
 Fenrir.Niniann
user: Ninian
By Fenrir.Niniann 2011-07-29 21:44:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, I could tank np, but one of the major issues is whenever Night *does* have time to play, I'm pretty much completely occupied helping him. @@;

Would be nice if she could get a little group of her own. :(
 Hades.Medjai
Server: Hades
user: medjai
By Hades.Medjai 2011-07-29 21:47:20
Link | Quote | Reply

force him to help you help her!
 Fenrir.Yuriki
user: Yuriki
By Fenrir.Yuriki 2011-08-21 13:16:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey Niniann,

I run a great end game ls that is always doing fun events. We're based around having a good time and getting geared out more than greed. I'll shoot you guys a /tell if I see you two in game or she can apply to the ls directly at charicharisrevenge.guildworld.com. The application is merely a formality, mostly for my records. Hope to see you guys soon!