July 11 SAM Update
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2019-04-15 11:53:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Please note that I did not respond to any of this before he started his defensive attacks.

Again, I escalated some of this, but let's face it, he is either outright lying or somebody who doesn't put in any effort in looking up the answer.

So, let me ask you this, do you want another Vize-type poster who posts easily researchable questions, then insult you when you answer them?
 Bismarck.Laurelli
Server: Bismarck
user: ltantonio
By Bismarck.Laurelli 2019-04-15 12:00:04
Link | Quote | Reply

No one asked you to reply at all. But people are asking you to stop. Yet you continue.

You are like Vize to the power of Vize.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2019-04-15 12:01:59
Link | Quote | Reply

In the name of Jesus Christ I command you!
[+]
By soralin 2019-04-15 12:14:02
Link | Quote | Reply

What would be nice is if users got some kind of warning message "You are about to necro a thread, are you very sure this is the right place to post this?"
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2019-04-15 12:19:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Laurelli said: »
No one asked you to reply at all. But people are asking you to stop. Yet you continue.
With that logic, then nobody has the right to post. Because somebody said that they don't.

Protip: I don't care if you say that I don't have the right to post. I will continue to do so until I deem it time to move on.

Oh, and let's get this over with. I say that nobody has the right to post anymore. Let's see how long that lasts.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2019-04-15 12:19:33
Link | Quote | Reply

soralin said: »
What would be nice is if users got some kind of warning message "You are about to necro a thread, are you very sure this is the right place to post this?"
Most, if not all, would still ignore it.
 Bismarck.Laurelli
By Bismarck.Laurelli 2019-04-15 12:26:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
With that logic, then nobody has the right to post. Because somebody said that they don't.

Protip: I don't care if you say that I don't have the right to post. I will continue to do so until I deem it time to move on.

Oh, and let's get this over with. I say that nobody has the right to post anymore. Let's see how long that lasts.
You have been away from this thread for years. You already said you will be leaving it again soon. But you are here now crapping on people you deem less intelligent for the purpose of policing the forum to avoid another Vize-like poster. A forum you will soon be no part of again.
I never said you don't have the right to post. But my "No one asked you to reply at all," in the context of you replying to this specific question, is sound.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2019-04-15 12:34:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Actually, I have never posted in this thread until it was necro-bumped and even then, only after the person who necro'd this deemed it necessary to demean those who point out the inconsistencies between the question and the thread.

I added to the inconsistencies. And as his story unraveled, so did the thread, basically. Now we have devolved it into this shitstain as it is. If/when Kojo wakes up from his nap and sees this, he will lock it quickly. And more power to him.

As for the "right to post" I referred to your logic. I never stated that you demanded that I don't have the right to post, however.....

I find this amusing:

A forum you will soon be no part of again.
Is that a threat? Did you just make a threat against another poster on this forum? It seems like you did. Would you like to clarify this? Or are you saying that I don't have the right to post anymore, even though you claimed you never said that in the following sentence.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2019-04-15 12:36:45
Link | Quote | Reply

looks like the weekend douchebaggery from the Vize thread spilled over into the new week. I won't condemn or defend, but I will say that I'm here for it, cuz it's a slow work day.

[+]
 Bismarck.Laurelli
By Bismarck.Laurelli 2019-04-15 12:37:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Please reread. I made no threats.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2019-04-15 12:40:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
cuz it's a slow work day.
Happy Tax Day!

Please reread. I made no threats.
I did. You stated that I will not be on this forum soon. It's your exact words I quoted.

So, either you are bluffing, or you are going to physically harm me. My money is on the bluff. But a threat is a threat, regardless of intent.
By Ryoski 2019-04-15 12:43:21
Link | Quote | Reply

when i played like 6 years ago i remember samurai needing so much store tp for x hit build i was trying to find out if thats still relevant, i asked in an active thread so that i might get an answer, i didnt mean to 'necro bump' (had no clue that was thing) and def didnt know it was a big deal to ask a question that was off topic. for the record, you guys came on pretty strong, i'm gonna leave it alone now, sory i came back to defend myself.. not trying to troll, just trying to clear my name 'so to speak'. i will leave now permanatly i promise. good bye
 Bismarck.Laurelli
By Bismarck.Laurelli 2019-04-15 12:43:37
Link | Quote | Reply

OR, I was meaning this:
Welp, I believe I overstayed my visit back on this website.

Hope everything goes well for everyone and probably see ya in the next year or so.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2019-04-15 12:49:04
Link | Quote | Reply

OR, I was meaning this:
Welp, I believe I overstayed my visit back on this website.

Hope everything goes well for everyone and probably see ya in the next year or so.
That could be construed as somebody who fears for his life, since the post you quoted happened after you made your threat.

But that's ok. I don't see you having the capability to make true your threat.

I'm just waiting for the "English is my second language" excuse or something to that nature.

Edit: I take it back. Come on, I double-dog dare you to make me stop posting! Bring it!

Ryoski said: »
when i played like 6 years ago i remember samurai needing so much store tp for x hit build i was trying to find out if thats still relevant, i asked in an active thread so that i might get an answer, i didnt mean to 'necro bump' (had no clue that was thing) and def didnt know it was a big deal to ask a question that was off topic. for the record, you guys came on pretty strong, i'm gonna leave it alone now, sory i came back to defend myself.. not trying to troll, just trying to clear my name 'so to speak'. i will leave now permanatly i promise. good bye
That's the...what...

first second third time you said you would be leaving.

Let's see if it sticks this time.
 Bismarck.Laurelli
By Bismarck.Laurelli 2019-04-15 12:55:25
Link | Quote | Reply

When you started posting you said you were just visiting. I was alluding to the fact you said you'd be leaving eventually. In fact, it's all in the same post. I'm not going to make you leave. I was just aware of your other posts.

You have been away from this thread for years. You already said you will be leaving it again soon. But you are here now crapping on people you deem less intelligent for the purpose of policing the forum to avoid another Vize-like poster. A forum you will soon be no part of again.
I never said you don't have the right to post. But my "No one asked you to reply at all," in the context of you replying to this specific question, is sound.

You can relax now.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2019-04-15 12:58:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Same could be the same for you.

But let's just face it, neither of us is giving up an inch. Our egos are too strong to stop posting.

So, instead of arguing, lets talk about something else. Like cats. Or hot dogs. Or cat-shaped hot dogs.

By fonewear 2019-04-15 12:59:04
Link | Quote | Reply

So how much TP to I get on a 450 delay with my GK I still want an answer !

Also what year is it...last time I went to the FFXI SAM section it was 2011...
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2019-04-15 13:00:18
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
So how much TP to I get on a 450 delay with my GK I still want an answer !
Enough to get 1000 TP with one hit.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-04-15 13:01:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Let's wait til July 2021 to necro this thread again maybe I'll get that 450 delay GK then.
[+]
By eliroo 2019-04-15 13:54:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Ryoski said: »
. i will leave now permanatly i promise. good bye

No its ok stay, this was probably the best necro in awhile.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8