Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 21964 21965 21966 ... 22593 22594 22595
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2021-09-29 22:06:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Freehugs said: »
Leviathan.Celebrindal said: »

I know who DIDN'T need to see it!
You wish you had legs like that
sigh.....saw right thru me.

By Draylo 2021-09-29 23:08:24
Link | Quote | Reply

I just noticed Alexander's model has one of the castles without a top, thats weird.
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
Server: Asura
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2021-09-30 00:33:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Freehugs said: »
Watch Bible Black

It's pretty saucy, but the main plotline is actually fairly tragic. And that tragic aspect from it, kind of ruined the, "plot" for me. :(

I remember I first found it when I was like 15 or 16. Didn't bother watching the whole of it until much later in life when I had nothing better to do while waiting on things.

One time back in the Abyssea era my Ex and her best friend at the time brought it up. Apparently they thought it was hilarious, and I mean, kinda sort. Like it's definitely over the top in a lot of places lol.
[+]
 Bahamut.Negan
Server: Bahamut
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2021-09-30 00:48:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eiryl said: »
So this is highly subjective, should a person who hasn't, see the original dune (84) and(?) the Scifi series before the new one just cause?

Struggling to find something worth watching, it's not been a great movie month. (already saw shang chi, candy man and free guy)
I have seen the original Dune countless times because #1) David Lynch and #2) Dune was like my LOTR.*

I watched the sci-fi series but I was high as ***, and just remember cheering with my friends when ***got crazy.

IF you are REALLY looking for something to watch, I recommend reading The Sandman Saga, so you will be prepared for the Netflix series.

Srsly tho, I'm watching Mr. Mercedes and it's surprisingly hard to stop watching.

* A LOT of ppl find the original Dune hard to watch, and I will not lie, I used to put it on so I could go to sleep fast.
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2021-09-30 00:50:09
Link | Quote | Reply

I saw the original Dune in college, and the most memorable part is when Sting has that knife fight. Well, that, and the giant sandworms... and the absolute disgust I felt just looking at most of the Harkonens.
[+]
 Bahamut.Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2021-09-30 00:53:01
Link | Quote | Reply

I was always drawn to the bene gesserit. NO IDEA why, I think it's because they called them witches, but not like Salem witches.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2021-09-30 00:57:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Scamming myself by selling my spare 3090 at msrp. Does this count as charity for a tax write off?
[+]
 Bahamut.Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2021-09-30 00:58:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Prothescar said: »
Scamming myself by selling my spare 3090 at msrp. Does this count as charity for a tax write off?
No, but if you donate it to me it will <3
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2021-09-30 00:58:59
Link | Quote | Reply

You could sell it at a tiny bit above that, at least. Get you some fancy dinner money. :)
 Bahamut.Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2021-09-30 02:15:12
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2021-09-30 02:30:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Just crazy.

Yesterday I bought a Speed Belt... a SPEED BELT. For 300k.

I know its value has gone down with Haste being so easy to get on gear, and there being much better belts out there.

But like, I still haven't even done Genkai 1 yet to break 50 cap lol. Staring at 20/22 jobs at 50 with just BLU and SCH to go. SCH next. Then savor BLU w/o Trusts me thinks.

Between the Headlong Belt and being able to afford a Speed Belt easy, Swift Belt is sadge Q_Q

It's all so different now
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
Server: Ragnarok
user: Jessie
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2021-09-30 08:26:19
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm still running around buying strong, older gear as I level up my jobs as well.

Yesterday I ran over to the Boyahda Tree to grab myself a Fransisca because I'm leveling Ranger. I know I won't need it for any lengthy margin, but it's still going to make the job that much more satisfying to level.

Lockstyle is such a great addition to the game, too. I love taking a break at Lv.60 for each job so I can do the AF quests and collect everything. Even if the gear itself isn't great, I can still take up the next 39 levels looking definitively as what I'm playing. Always liked how every AF set looks ^^
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2021-09-30 09:01:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eiryl said: »
So this is highly subjective, should a person who hasn't, see the original dune (84) and(?) the Scifi series before the new one just cause?
The Original Dune movie was once described as the longest and best coming attraction trailer ever.

The Sci-fi series had the time to develop some of the complex plotting and relationships of the book so it wins on storytelling but the way too short movie had better costuming.

Re read the book instead.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2021-09-30 09:28:03
Link | Quote | Reply

(Couldn't remember the name of White Mage's healing bubble thingy)
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Draylo 2021-09-30 13:41:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Strange design choice or a mistake? Wish they made a book like they constantly do for 14, and showed their design choices and ideas behind things, that would be neat.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ghishlain
user: Ghishlain
By Ragnarok.Ghishlain 2021-09-30 14:15:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Jessikah said: »

(Couldn't remember the name of White Mage's healing bubble thingy)

Asylum :p
By Draylo 2021-09-30 14:36:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Haven't played FFRK in years, apparently they added him there lol

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2021-09-30 14:50:33
Link | Quote | Reply

I appreciate the use of Ragnarok at least.

Is that game worth playing?

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2021-09-30 15:26:30
Link | Quote | Reply

I feel weirdly dirty whenever that game comes up. It was so aggressively predatory that I quit after just a couple of hours of play-time. It's unnerving how bad it is.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2021-09-30 16:05:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Draylo said: »

Strange design choice or a mistake? Wish they made a book like they constantly do for 14, and showed their design choices and ideas behind things, that would be neat.

From the same creator of

[+]
 Lakshmi.Cesil
Server: Lakshmi
user: Valkyrie
By Lakshmi.Cesil 2021-09-30 16:18:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Pantafernando said: »
Draylo said: »

From the same creator of

I wanna say when they put that in FFXIV they left the foot backwards too lol...

Post deleted by User.
[+]
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: misacat
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2021-09-30 17:15:06
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Ragnarok.Ghishlain
user: Ghishlain
By Ragnarok.Ghishlain 2021-09-30 17:26:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Jessikah said: »
Is that game worth playing?

More serious response - not really. The game itself is a neat nod / homage to a lot of the Final Fantasy games but the power creep has kinda taken the game to a whole new level, as well as the content structure.

End game fights are very structured and planned similar to how FFXIV savage fights are done and you need either an obscene amount of Relics or a ridiculous amount meticulous planning (probably with some RNG) to make the fights beatable.

For a new player to come into the game at this point in the game's life cycle, you're essentially going to become very overwhelmed by everything that's going on. But pulling any single Awakening will essentially allow you to crush all content up to a certain point in the Magecite arc where then you will need to understand a few more core mechanics.

What doesn't help is that there are a lot of mechanics that are not really explained well that you need to understand for proper optimization of teams - both defensively and offensively.

Have an infograph to explain what I mean about internal game mechanics..

Head exploded yet? XD

TLDR: Fun and neat concept initially, very punishing and overwhelming endgame to deal with now.
[+]
By alzeerffxi 2021-09-30 23:10:13
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder

lol
[+]
 Asura.Carrotchan
Leonardo da Clippi
By Asura.Carrotchan 2021-09-30 23:59:42
Link | Quote | Reply

I was dinking around in my 3ds and found pictures of my cat when he was very sick, few days before he passed away, they're taken in 3d, but it's like I can almost pet him again... he passed away more than 8 years ago, almost 3 times longer than he was even alive but it still hurts so much

Brb taking 3ds pictures of my cats...
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 21964 21965 21966 ... 22593 22594 22595