Anyone Pop Glavoid?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Quetzalcoatl » Anyone pop glavoid?
Anyone pop glavoid?
First Page 2 3
By Markers 2010-11-03 22:05:11
Link | Quote | Reply

I am looking for any linkshells and/or groups (quetz server of course) that pop glavoid. I need/want 50 of the shells for a sexy great axe.

Im willing to help farm key items n such, I don't have many jobs so I can't really solo them :P

So anyone out there that is willing to let me come along?
[+]
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-11-03 22:12:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Best laugh I've had all day.
[+]
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-11-03 22:17:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Isn't that sort of like asking for a Dynamis shell to pick you up and let you lot on money?
[+]
By Serj 2010-11-03 22:18:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Best laugh I've had all day.

A bit mean, but that sums up just about all that can be said.
 Fairy.Kiybro
Server: Fairy
user: Kiybro
By Fairy.Kiybro 2010-11-03 22:28:50
Link | Quote | Reply

All the people who posted above me are ***. The dude said he would farm key items, you don't find such dedication amongst people nowadays.
[+]
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
Server: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-11-03 22:29:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Me, a ***? did you even bother to look at my avatar bro?
[+]
By Markers 2010-11-03 22:48:28
Link | Quote | Reply

I guess people don't understand the fact I am not just asking to hop in and lot the shells.

I am asking if anyone does this and has interest to where I can either get in line or help out and have a chance at lotting.
[+]
By Serj 2010-11-03 22:50:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Kiybro said:
All the people who posted above me are ***. The dude said he would farm key items, you don't find such dedication amongst people nowadays.

Valefor.Slipispsycho said:
Isn't that sort of like asking for a Dynamis shell to pick you up and let you lot on money?

[+]
By Markers 2010-11-03 23:01:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Again not asking to join and lot, willing to do plenty of work for it.

Besides I am in a dyna shell that lets you lot 100s and been in ones that all currency was free lot. They are rare but exist
[+]
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-11-04 00:12:24
Link | Quote | Reply

You should really specify things like that.. Because the way you phrased it sounded a lot worse then what you intended.. like "Hey guys, you don't know me and I don't know you, can you pick me up and let me lot on the shells anyways?"

If you're prepared to put in the work and wait your turn at the drops, I'm sure there's some group out there that has plans for this.. (of course the issue becomes how long is the line, and will this group break up before it's your turn, which is always the risk you take)
[+]
 Leviathan.Draylo
Server: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2010-11-04 00:50:52
Link | Quote | Reply

lol @this thread.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Volkom
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: volkom
By Quetzalcoatl.Volkom 2010-11-04 02:29:28
Link | Quote | Reply

O_o i'm 2/4 on pop set for this thing and I didn't even know it...
speaking of which...
Markers said:
I need/want 50 of the
gems for
Markers said:
a sexy
great sword
*wink wink nudge nudge* /offers-chicken-noodle-soup
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [137 days between previous and next post]
 Quetzalcoatl.Nymphadora
By Quetzalcoatl.Nymphadora 2011-03-20 16:48:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah same here. Looking for an LS that I can join to farm pop sets with and fight zone bosses for emp items. Really hard finding one thats excepting new members :/ Need to lvl whm I guess.
[+]
 Ifrit.Therealchibo
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Therealchibo 2011-03-20 16:50:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Make your own LS
[+]
 Bahamut.Aeronis
Server: Bahamut
user: Aeronis
By Bahamut.Aeronis 2011-03-20 16:52:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Therealchibo said:
Make your own LS
Because everyone and their mom would just love to get into a "leader comes first" linkshell.
[+]
 Asura.Kese
Server: Asura
user: buhusky34
By Asura.Kese 2011-03-20 16:54:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Kiybro said:

damn homie, Y U SO MAD!?
[+]
 Bahamut.Phix
user: phix
By Bahamut.Phix 2011-03-20 17:00:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Aeronis said:
Ifrit.Therealchibo said:
Make your own LS
Because everyone and their mom would just love to get into a "leader comes first" linkshell.
it happens...
[+]
 Asura.Solara
user: solara
By Asura.Solara 2011-03-20 17:02:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Aeronis said:
Ifrit.Therealchibo said:
Make your own LS

Probably more likely than an existing LS picking up a random member to prioritize for an Empyrean.
[+]
By Serj 2011-03-20 17:03:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Nymphadora said:
Yeah same here. Looking for an LS that I can join to farm pop sets with and fight zone bosses for emp items. Really hard finding one thats excepting new members :/ Need to lvl whm I guess.

I wouldn't ever want to be seen near you with your current gear, let alone have you join a ls I'm in and expecting an empyrean, or even expecting to be able to join.

Aside from that, you should really join a ls for af3 seals/items, or something..
[+]
 Bahamut.Phix
By Bahamut.Phix 2011-03-20 17:12:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Serj said:

I wouldn't ever want to be seen near you with your current gear, let alone have you join a ls I'm in and expecting an empyrean, or even expecting to be able to join.

Aside from that, you should really join a ls for af3 seals/items, or something..
Serj is very right on this an emp/relic/mythic is always the last in a list of long priorities gear 1st and foremost.
[+]
 Bahamut.Aeronis
By Bahamut.Aeronis 2011-03-20 17:12:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Serj said:
I wouldn't ever want to be seen near you with your current gear, let alone have you join a ls I'm in and expecting an empyrean, or even expecting to be able to join. Aside from that, you should really join a ls for af3 seals/items, or something..
Serj, it's clear that she doesn't like the Decreased movement speed on Dusk Gloves and wants more ATK from Headlong
[+]
 Bahamut.Phix
By Bahamut.Phix 2011-03-20 17:19:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Aeronis said:
Serj said:
I wouldn't ever want to be seen near you with your current gear, let alone have you join a ls I'm in and expecting an empyrean, or even expecting to be able to join. Aside from that, you should really join a ls for af3 seals/items, or something..
Serj, it's clear that she doesn't like the Decreased movement speed on Dusk Gloves and wants more ATK from Headlong
Timarli! >.>
[+]
By seiri 2011-03-20 17:21:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Markers said:
I am looking for any linkshells and/or groups (quetz server of course) that pop glavoid. I need/want 50 of the shells for a sexy great axe.

Im willing to help farm key items n such, I don't have many jobs so I can't really solo them :P

So anyone out there that is willing to let me come along?

If you're willing to help with KIs then just do a little more work and run masses of pickup groups. There will always be people who still need the win, and one of the drops (mask) actually still has uses nowadays so people may come just for that alone. Honestly speaking you have near 0 chance of a group picking you up to babysit (that is, in effect, what you are asking for). Glavoid can be done easily with a group of 6 - including all the KI farming and staggers. Can be done on 4, or maybe 3 if the members can basically duo the boss with a war+nin to get red (if nin tanks, do on 3). May want a thf for TH.

Serj said:

Honestly i'd have to agree. I will admit right now to having a certain amount of elitist tendencies, but far from as bad as many.

That you dont have atma RR is the biggest thing that would put me off. Of all things, if you play as any form of melee in abyssea, it is an absolute requirement in 99.9% of situations. Furthermore, if you're WAR gear is on par with NIN, then as Serj suggested, work on AF3 before you even go NEAR an empy weap. It would honestly be like seeing a THF in full aurore sporting a mandau (yes, i've actually seen this).

That you dont have a single piece of af3+1 listed in your equip history is honestly scary at this point, and sorry but it seriously speaks of the effor you are willing to put forth - completely insufficient imo. Sort this issue and you will likely get much more chances at workin on an empy.
[+]
 Bahamut.Aeronis
By Bahamut.Aeronis 2011-03-20 17:26:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Phix said:
Timarli! >.>
Nin can't use Timarli D:
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Nymphadora
By Quetzalcoatl.Nymphadora 2011-03-20 17:30:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol, wow. I'm sorry I even posted. My ninja is not my main and I just use it for myself atm till I get my seals. My war isnt like my nin...

Freakin douche bags.
[+]
 Bahamut.Phix
By Bahamut.Phix 2011-03-20 17:30:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Aeronis said:
Bahamut.Phix said:
Timarli! >.>
Nin can't use Timarli D:
Well im assuming they want to make Ukon so my point stands aero! lol
But yes even nq dusk would be better ><
[+]
 Asura.Calatilla
user: Calatilla
By Asura.Calatilla 2011-03-20 17:32:31
Link | Quote | Reply

ocelot gloves?
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Dova
user: dova
By Quetzalcoatl.Dova 2011-03-20 17:34:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol, wow. I'm sorry I even posted. My ninja is not my main and I just use it for myself atm till I get my seals. My war isnt like my nin...

Freakin douche bags.

I actually pm'd you. but u failed to reply anyways. so what was the purpose of even posting on thread
[+]
By Serj 2011-03-20 17:35:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Freakin douche bags.

Way to be a *** and only take the bad from it and do the whole "OHNOES BUTTHURT QQ" routine instead of taking anything constructive from what was said.
[+]
 Asura.Kese
user: buhusky34
By Asura.Kese 2011-03-20 17:35:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Freakin douche bags.

90WAR/28SAM FTW
[+]
First Page 2 3