Anyone Pop Glavoid?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Quetzalcoatl » Anyone pop glavoid?
Anyone pop glavoid?
 Bahamut.Phix
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: phix
By Bahamut.Phix 2011-03-20 17:38:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Nymphadora said:
Lol, wow. I'm sorry I even posted. My ninja is not my main and I just use it for myself atm till I get my seals. My war isnt like my nin...

Freakin douche bags.
Then how about instead of being all defensive show us ya war , because as serj as pointed out your recently equiped doesnt show anything of merit?
 Leviathan.Hohenheim
Server: Leviathan
user: Hohenheim
By Leviathan.Hohenheim 2011-03-20 17:41:14
Link | Quote | Reply

You have to start your own ls with friends. You're not going to be able to join an existing group and be able to lot shells (yes this is even with working for them) until everyone else in the ls completes their empyrean. You will have to wait forever, and then you will quit the ls complaining how long it's taking to get your empyrean. Get 2 or 3 friends, /random for empyrean, then work on it. It won't happen quickly, especially if someone wants a chloris empyrean...
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Nymphadora
Server: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Nymphadora 2011-03-20 17:48:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Welp. I have only been back to the game for hardly Three months. I know the gear I need and want ;) Its hard getting seals on war unless you are with friends.
[+]
 Phoenix.Uzugami
Server: Phoenix
user: SSJAV
By Phoenix.Uzugami 2011-03-20 17:49:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Make a shout group, Lock the seals you want, make the rest ffa (Or locked for each person)
[+]
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
user: Fyyvoaa
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2011-03-20 17:51:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Uzugami said:
Make a shout group, Lock the seals you want, make the rest ffa (Or locked for each person)

This.

as much as I hate doing this, I probably will end up doing this for my emp (of which one I still dunno what I will end up working on >.> I can use H2H right now, but plan on leveling nin ... and I know the katana is beastly from what I heard)
By Serj 2011-03-20 17:53:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Welp. I have only been back to the game for hardly Three months. I know the gear I need and want ;) Its hard getting seals on war unless you are with friends.

You can farm empyreans with friends and it will be faster than with a ls. Just focus on gear first, you'll get the biggest increase over time than going for an empyrean with poor gear.
 Bahamut.Phix
By Bahamut.Phix 2011-03-20 17:53:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Catnipthief said:
Phoenix.Uzugami said:

This.

as much as I hate doing this, I probably will end up doing this for my emp (of which one I still dunno what I will end up working on >.> I can use H2H right now, but plan on leveling nin ... and I know the katana is beastly from what I heard)
h2h is better in the long run but chloris sucks :(
By seiri 2011-03-20 17:54:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Phix said:
Lol, wow. I'm sorry I even posted. My ninja is not my main and I just use it for myself atm till I get my seals. My war isnt like my nin...

Freakin douche bags.
Then how about instead of being all defensive show us ya war , because as serj as pointed out your recently equiped doesnt show anything of merit?

Was me who did the equip history ***, and prolly me whos being bitched at.

You have VV and GH, you can easily solo Manohra in Misareaux (A) on NIN for WAR legs. Also drops DRG/DNC/THF if you shouted for a BLM to assist with yellow !!. Leg armours are rediculously easy to get as Misar NMs are generally weak and non-complex.

Bullwhip belts are very easy to get as well, 1 MNK friend and 1 WHM friend (or people after shaolin belt/augur's body) and you get a 7% haste belt. That would be a BIG improvement.
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2011-03-20 17:54:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Serj said:

You can farm empyreans with friends and it will be faster than with a ls. Just focus on gear first, you'll get the biggest increase over time than going for an empyrean with poor gear.

I have no friends

[+]
 Leviathan.Hohenheim
By Leviathan.Hohenheim 2011-03-20 17:55:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Uzugami said:

This.

Yeah, don't do Verethragna...especially as a shout group for (I presume) Augur's Gloves. I don't think you'd ever complete it heh....

(Though I think Xrela actually managed to find people to do it for him/her...)
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2011-03-20 17:55:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Phix said:
Phoenix.Uzugami said:

This.

Ugh yeah I heard that and hence the reason why I might work on Katana (if my nin gets past the 37 mark x.x)
 Phoenix.Uzugami
By Phoenix.Uzugami 2011-03-20 17:57:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Phix said:
Phoenix.Uzugami said:

This.

Ugh yeah I heard that and hence the reason why I might work on Katana (if my nin gets past the 37 mark x.x)
Chloris is a pussy. It's just building pops that's annoying as hell. If you have...I'd say 3-4 people? You can complete it fairly quick assuming you have stones to waste.
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2011-03-20 17:59:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Uzugami said:
Bahamut.Phix said:
Phoenix.Uzugami said:

This.

Chloris is a pussy. It's just building pops that's annoying as hell. If you have...I'd say 3-4 people? You can complete it fairly quick assuming you have stones to waste.

The stones part really isn't a problem (I have like 200+ iirc) it's getting the friends/people to help >.> most of them are either absorbed in doing their own thing, or not on ;;

Now if I went back to bahamut ... maybe ... but I don't have the money to do that and I really don't wanna have to leave a good social ls lol.
By seiri 2011-03-20 17:59:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Phix said:
Phoenix.Uzugami said:

This.

Its pretty close if you gear right actually. VS will hit harder thn HI but NIN DoT with aftermath can bring that back, considering NIN can get a higher hit speed thn MNK (assuming no double march if lowman).

Serj said:

This.

That people say 'you dont deserve a relic/mythic/empy without the gear to back it' isnt just elitism, its practicality also. Sure, if you get an empy you will up your dmg by a good margin, but the gear you could get in the time u spent on an empy would do far more. Even full af3+1 would give you a massive improvement (also please drop the amemet+1, its far too weak now @ 80+, even for RNG/COR).
 Bahamut.Phix
By Bahamut.Phix 2011-03-20 18:00:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Uzugami said:
Bahamut.Phix said:
Phoenix.Uzugami said:

This.

The main nm is a joke but building full pops sucks *** even if you buy all the pop's and run round procing it still sucks *** .
Tahrongi is my own personal hell ; ;
 Leviathan.Hohenheim
By Leviathan.Hohenheim 2011-03-20 18:00:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Uzugami said:
Bahamut.Phix said:
Phoenix.Uzugami said:

This.

Yeah, but it's getting people to stay with you the whole time and help and not get burned out, then helping them with their empyrean (which is doubtful you'll power out chloris then ulhuadshi then empyreans for 3 friends all in a row, without breaks(which really increases the time it takes to finish an empyrean and especially annoys the last person in line))
 Cerberus.Oseryu
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Oseryu 2011-03-20 18:01:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Serj said:

This
Edit: Also alot of Ls's aren't going to help you get ***at all, Just saying its always leader comes first.
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2011-03-20 18:03:44
Link | Quote | Reply

The biggest I guess.... factor in what I will build depends on when and if I am able to level nin is if I will actually enjoy it enough to do that or if it'll just be a job that i'll just *** around on and only be on for a limited time.

Mainly i'm trying to work on gear and ***like that since I have only been back for like 1 month lol.
 Quetzalcoatl.Nymphadora
By Quetzalcoatl.Nymphadora 2011-03-20 18:03:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah I have my war feet seals, just need to get the feet lol. Was working on it before the severs were shut down ; ;
 Quetzalcoatl.Nymphadora
By Quetzalcoatl.Nymphadora 2011-03-20 18:05:33
Link | Quote | Reply

The biggest I guess.... factor in what I will build depends on when and if I am able to level nin is if I will actually enjoy it enough to do that or if it'll just be a job that i'll just *** around on and only be on for a limited time.

Mainly i'm trying to work on gear and ***like that since I have only been back for like 1 month lol.

Yay, I have only been back for a little bit too. Lets be friends. >^.^<
By seiri 2011-03-20 18:05:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah I have my war feet seals, just need to get the feet lol. Was working on it before the severs were shut down ; ;

If you can, try bugging a decent BLU to assist you. Have solo'd several sets of base feet on BLU while also building time. Build pearl lights on T1 VNMs, azure and amber on emp. murex/amobeans. Then just spam murex to death.
 Leviathan.Draylo
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-03-20 18:07:23
Link | Quote | Reply

It's nice having friends and a good LS :)
[+]
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2011-03-20 18:07:59
Link | Quote | Reply

:3

I think the biggest hurdle is the gear... >.> while some is still easy to get cause groups are still going after it ... there are some that people aren't ... so getting it is ... well ... a little hard...

I've been trying to get bullwhip ... but that piece of ***NM is stubborn >.> 0/5 so far, and uh ... also want to get a loki body (0/1 only so far) but getting someone to help me kill it is a tad bit annoying lol.
 Phoenix.Uzugami
By Phoenix.Uzugami 2011-03-20 18:08:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Hohenheim said:
Phoenix.Uzugami said:
Bahamut.Phix said:
Phoenix.Uzugami said:

This.

Yeah, but it's getting people to stay with you the whole time and help and not get burned out, then helping them with their empyrean (which is doubtful you'll power out chloris then ulhuadshi then empyreans for 3 friends all in a row, without breaks(which really increases the time it takes to finish an empyrean and especially annoys the last person in line))

This. lol We did 4 Emp's in my group of friends. I was the last person to get an Emp (We did 80's before 85's just solely because one person in our group pissed us off, so we were *** with him) I'll tell you flat out. Our LS has...5 main people? +mules(All our healers are mules) Only myself(Im normally the war or rdm Cleaver for time/etc) and my sister ACTIVELY pushed or did ANYTHING to get my weapon done on a regular basis. lol I had to actually go out and solo majority of my pop items, send them to each person(Including mules) just to get them to come build the pops. :< Even one person who did absolutely NOTHING to get his weapon(He didn't do ***and hasn't helped on any other weapons) would come to zone, dc and not come back.
By seiri 2011-03-20 18:08:59
Link | Quote | Reply

:3

I think the biggest hurdle is the gear... >.> while some is still easy to get cause groups are still going after it ... there are some that people aren't ... so getting it is ... well ... a little hard...

I've been trying to get bullwhip ... but that piece of ***NM is stubborn >.> 0/5 so far, and uh ... also want to get a loki body (0/1 only so far) but getting someone to help me kill it is a tad bit annoying lol.

Need blue !!, seriously it helps too much to ignore.
 Leviathan.Hohenheim
By Leviathan.Hohenheim 2011-03-20 18:09:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Uzugami said:
Leviathan.Hohenheim said:
Phoenix.Uzugami said:
Bahamut.Phix said:
Phoenix.Uzugami said:

This.

This. lol We did 4 Emp's in my group of friends. I was the last person to get an Emp (We did 80's before 85's just solely because one person in our group pissed us off, so we were *** with him) I'll tell you flat out. Our LS has...5 main people? +mules(All our healers are mules) Only myself(Im normally the war or rdm Cleaver for time/etc) and my sister ACTIVELY pushed or did ANYTHING to get my weapon done on a regular basis. lol I had to actually go out and solo majority of my pop items, send them to each person(Including mules) just to get them to come build the pops. :< Even one person who did absolutely NOTHING to get his weapon(He didn't do ***and hasn't helped on any other weapons) would come to zone, dc and not come back.

Sounds about right.
 Leviathan.Draylo
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-03-20 18:11:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Someone who doesn't have a good LS rated me down :(
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Nymphadora
By Quetzalcoatl.Nymphadora 2011-03-20 18:11:44
Link | Quote | Reply

seiri said:
Bahamut.Phix said:
Phoenix.Uzugami said:

This.

Its pretty close if you gear right actually. VS will hit harder thn HI but NIN DoT with aftermath can bring that back, considering NIN can get a higher hit speed thn MNK (assuming no double march if lowman).

Serj said:

This.

That people say 'you dont deserve a relic/mythic/empy without the gear to back it' isnt just elitism, its practicality also. Sure, if you get an empy you will up your dmg by a good margin, but the gear you could get in the time u spent on an empy would do far more. Even full af3+1 would give you a massive improvement (also please drop the amemet+1, its far too weak now @ 80+, even for RNG/COR).

/sigh... I can wear my atheling on nin in two lvls.
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2011-03-20 18:12:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Draylo said:
It's nice having friends and a good LS :)

My abyssea ls is ... decent, so far really though i've seen them only go for +1 seals and small gear >.> I've been searching around for a good one that will take my shitty mnk lol but it's kinda hard considering .. well my mnk is garbage lol.
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2011-03-20 18:13:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Draylo said:
Someone who doesn't have a good LS rated me down :(

It's cool I rated you back up bro.

haters gonna hate lol, I agree though it's nice to have a good ls and good friends.