Good bye Final Fanstay, Hello Life
 Fenrir.Snick
Server: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Snick
By Fenrir.Snick 2010-10-15 19:33:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Dannie said:
u can troll all u want idc its a game if all u can do is start war over the net u just need to grow up. Trolls wil be trolls. (points to Nightfry/Snick)
What
[+]
 Bahamut.Serj
Server: Bahamut
user: Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2010-10-15 19:48:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Snick said:
Fenrir.Dannie said:
u can troll all u want idc its a game if all u can do is start war over the net u just need to grow up. Trolls wil be trolls. (points to Nightfry/Snick)
What

How do I always get excluded?
 Phoenix.Fredjan
Server: Phoenix
user: Fredjan
By Phoenix.Fredjan 2010-10-15 20:00:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Dannie said:

Fenrir.Snick said:

ftfy
I'd change "hyperbole" to "trolling" but I'm too lazy.
[+]
 Fenrir.Snick
Server: Fenrir
user: Snick
By Fenrir.Snick 2010-10-15 20:30:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Serj said:
Fenrir.Snick said:
Fenrir.Dannie said:
What

I dunno but we can troll all night together if you want to~

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Ifrit.Legit
Server: Ifrit
user: Legit
By Ifrit.Legit 2010-10-15 21:29:25
Link | Quote | Reply

If you quit a month ago; what's the point of posting it now?

That's begging for some action.
[+]
 Shiva.Khimaira
Server: Shiva
user: Sindri
By Shiva.Khimaira 2010-10-15 23:22:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Ergiyios said:
Shiva.Khimaira said:
I lul'd that you server hopped 2 weeks before quit. Bye!! Enjoy life, tell me what it's like :O
He was there for 3 years... Good luck on staying away, I failed at that...

Oh jeeze. That was epic fail, even for me
 Shiva.Khimaira
Server: Shiva
user: Sindri
By Shiva.Khimaira 2010-10-15 23:24:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Mabrook said:
Trolling is illegal, as said on the internet crimes' new policies; you might kill someone with it so take caution!

You just trolled the trolls. And trolling trolls is still trolling.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ceviilla
user: Ceviilla
By Bahamut.Ceviilla 2010-10-15 23:39:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Serj said:

It's okay Serj, I won't exclude you.
 Bahamut.Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2010-10-15 23:46:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ceviilla said:
Bahamut.Serj said:

D'awwwwwwwwwww
 Odin.Zicdeh
Server: Odin
By Odin.Zicdeh 2010-10-16 00:12:00
Link | Quote | Reply

I find real life has a punishing lack of Dragons and Treasure. If it weren't for the sex, I'd never go back.
[+]
 Bahamut.Aeronis
user: Aeronis
By Bahamut.Aeronis 2010-10-16 00:41:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ceviilla said:
Bahamut.Serj said:
I'll exclude YOU Cev! >:D
 Caitsith.Judaine
Server: Caitsith
user: Judaine
By Caitsith.Judaine 2010-10-16 00:46:04
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm thinking about quitting as well... I'm way too busy to do anything on FFXI, I hardly have an hour every day to myself to play or do whatever really. Plus, I have waaaaaaay better things to do than sit on this game that is very time consuming. Ugh....

Edit: Oh, and when/if I do quit, I'm not gonna keep posting on FFXIAH, maybe then I'll be a decent example for real quitters, not these bullshittin' "I quit but I still go on the game's community site and post stuff about the game" people.
 Gilgamesh.Astrida
Server: Gilgamesh
user: Astrida
By Gilgamesh.Astrida 2010-10-16 00:48:28
Link | Quote | Reply

so.. you didnt have a life while playing ff? poor you;;
 Bahamut.Aeronis
By Bahamut.Aeronis 2010-10-16 00:50:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Judaine said:
I'm thinking about quitting as well... I'm way too busy to do anything on FFXI, I hardly have an hour every day to myself to play or do whatever really. Plus, I have waaaaaaay better things to do than sit on this game that is very time consuming. Ugh.... Edit: Oh, and when/if I do quit, I'm not gonna keep posting on FFXIAH, maybe then I'll be a decent example for real quitters, not these bullshittin' "I quit but I still go on the game's community site and post stuff about the game" people.
I'm glad to know what you plan to do with your life. I can rest easy now.
[+]
 Caitsith.Judaine
By Caitsith.Judaine 2010-10-16 00:57:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Astrida said:
Me? Nope. To be honest, no I did not lol. I'd sit in my room all day spending endless hours on a computer application. I understand that this game is fun... and there is a sense of gratification from it, but am I going to go up to my friends irl and say "OMG I synthed an HQ Cursed hauby today!!!"? No. Am I going to say "YUS, 10 LV75's, T0T411Y PR0" No lol. I just don't see the point in me playing this game anymore. The only thing keeping me from quitting is 2 people that I've met in this game that I care about very much, but if I can keep up with them IRL, then I'm getting rid of this game. I'll probably give my account to my aunt so she can do whatever she wishes with it. Still contemplating it though, not sure if I'll quit and go right back, or if I'll quit for good.
Reason why I have NO time anymore is, well, lol, I have Marching Band. As silly as it is, I spend an extra 10hrs OR MORE at the school every week after school for band. I also have Piano Lessons, which take about 2 hours after school, and then I need sleep, and I need to eat, and I can occasionally go out somewhere with my friends. Heck, right now, I'm supposed to be asleep because I have a competition I have to wake up for in 4 1/2 hrs. Laugh all you want at me for being in Marching Band, but that's what I want to do with my life. I know how to play 4 instruments, and I'm learning another next semester. I LOVE playing music, and I want to be a band director when I graduate college. But if I get sucked back into this game, I'm going to let this slip away from me, I KNOW I am. When I get hooked on a game, I get HOOKED. So to "save myself" from letting my dream of being a musician/band director go away... I have to get rid of what is unnecessary so I can focus on my schoolwork and band. I haven't been on this game in weeks, and I just got my report card, and I had the best grades i've had in a LONG while, 3 B's and an A. 88, 92, 92.44 (goddamn world history teacher), and 98. I want to keep this up, and actually make it better. If this game is going to do what it has been doing to me (drawing me away from school, family, etc.), then I don't want to be a part of it anymore.

EDIT:

Bahamut.Aeronis said:
Caitsith.Judaine said:
I'm thinking about quitting as well... I'm way too busy to do anything on FFXI, I hardly have an hour every day to myself to play or do whatever really. Plus, I have waaaaaaay better things to do than sit on this game that is very time consuming. Ugh.... Edit: Oh, and when/if I do quit, I'm not gonna keep posting on FFXIAH, maybe then I'll be a decent example for real quitters, not these bullshittin' "I quit but I still go on the game's community site and post stuff about the game" people.

No one forced you to read that. Lol, that's like if you stick your hand in a meat grinder, get your hand ripped to shreds, and sue the manufacturer for making dangerous machinery not safe (DERP).
 Bahamut.Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2010-10-16 01:11:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Judaine said:

No one forced you to read that. Lol, that's like if you stick your hand in a meat grinder, get your hand ripped to shreds, and sue the manufacturer for making dangerous machinery not safe (DERP).

No one forced you to comment back, but you did it anyway. Hurp.
 Bahamut.Aeronis
By Bahamut.Aeronis 2010-10-16 01:12:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Aeronis said:
Caitsith.Judaine said:
No one forced you to read that. Lol, that's like if you stick your hand in a meat grinder, get your hand ripped to shreds, and sue the manufacturer for making dangerous machinery not safe (DERP).[/quote]
No one forced me to read it, yes, but seeing as this post is in the topic of my interrest, I'm probably going to read every post in the thread. (And I thought it was gonna be a post that would make me laugh too! D: but nay).
 Caitsith.Judaine
By Caitsith.Judaine 2010-10-16 01:13:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Aeronis said:
Bahamut.Aeronis said:
Caitsith.Judaine said:
No one forced me to read it, yes, but seeing as this post is in the topic of my interrest, I'm probably going to read every post in the thread. (And I thought it was gonna be a post that would make me laugh too! D: but nay).[/quote]

Ahhh I see. I'd put on my ***-face and post a smart-*** comment but, nah.
 Caitsith.Judaine
By Caitsith.Judaine 2010-10-16 01:14:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Serj said:
Caitsith.Judaine said:

No one forced you to comment back, but you did it anyway. Hurp.

Herp*

And nope, but I didn't whine and complain about a comment. I just simply stated, what should have been, the obvious.
 Bahamut.Aeronis
By Bahamut.Aeronis 2010-10-16 01:14:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Judaine said:
Bahamut.Aeronis said:
Bahamut.Aeronis said:
Caitsith.Judaine said:
No one forced me to read it, yes, but seeing as this post is in the topic of my interrest, I'm probably going to read every post in the thread. (And I thought it was gonna be a post that would make me laugh too! D: but nay).
Oh you. [/quote]
 Bahamut.Ceviilla
By Bahamut.Ceviilla 2010-10-16 01:14:40
Link | Quote | Reply

I feel the same way Judaine. If I were happy and content where I was in life then it would be easier to stick around.

Serj and Aero 6.& kittens!
[+]
 Caitsith.Judaine
By Caitsith.Judaine 2010-10-16 01:17:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ceviilla said:
I feel the same way Judaine. If I were happy and content where I was in life then it would be easier to stick around.

Aye, but idk. This isn't my thread though, so i'm just gonna be quiet now! :x Anyways, cya guys gonna go to bed lol.
 Bahamut.Ceviilla
By Bahamut.Ceviilla 2010-10-16 01:18:30
Link | Quote | Reply

GN! :)
 Bahamut.Aeronis
By Bahamut.Aeronis 2010-10-16 01:18:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Judaine said:
Bahamut.Ceviilla said:
I feel the same way Judaine. If I were happy and content where I was in life then it would be easier to stick around. Serj and Aero 6.& kittens!
Aye, but idk. This isn't my thread though, so i'm just gonna be quiet now! :x Anyways, cya guys gonna go to bed lol.
Good luck with your thing tomorrow! [/quote]!!
 Leviathan.Draylo
Server: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2010-10-16 01:25:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Judaine said:
Bahamut.Ceviilla said:

good shut up. If you let it take over that is your problem.
 Bahamut.Aeronis
By Bahamut.Aeronis 2010-10-16 01:33:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Draylo said:
Caitsith.Judaine said:
Bahamut.Ceviilla said:
I feel the same way Judaine. If I were happy and content where I was in life then it would be easier to stick around. Serj and Aero 6.& kittens!
good shut up. If you let it take over that is your problem.
Well, it's an addiction. For people who don't have much responsibilty (Those at a young age) it can be a little tough balancing it all, and it's either break the addiction or live with it.

Pick 3: school, ffxi, social life, sleep.
 Gilgamesh.Astrida
By Gilgamesh.Astrida 2010-10-16 02:24:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Judaine said:
wasnt talking to you, meant OP^^
 Gilgamesh.Astrida
By Gilgamesh.Astrida 2010-10-16 02:28:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Judaine said:
Gilgamesh.Astrida said:
Me? Nope. To be honest, no I did not lol. I'd sit in my room all day spending endless hours on a computer application. I understand that this game is fun... and there is a sense of gratification from it, but am I going to go up to my friends irl and say "OMG I synthed an HQ Cursed hauby today!!!"? No. Am I going to say "YUS, 10 LV75's, T0T411Y PR0" No lol. I just don't see the point in me playing this game anymore. The only thing keeping me from quitting is 2 people that I've met in this game that I care about very much, but if I can keep up with them IRL, then I'm getting rid of this game. I'll probably give my account to my aunt so she can do whatever she wishes with it. Still contemplating it though, not sure if I'll quit and go right back, or if I'll quit for good.
Reason why I have NO time anymore is, well, lol, I have Marching Band. As silly as it is, I spend an extra 10hrs OR MORE at the school every week after school for band. I also have Piano Lessons, which take about 2 hours after school, and then I need sleep, and I need to eat, and I can occasionally go out somewhere with my friends. Heck, right now, I'm supposed to be asleep because I have a competition I have to wake up for in 4 1/2 hrs. Laugh all you want at me for being in Marching Band, but that's what I want to do with my life. I know how to play 4 instruments, and I'm learning another next semester. I LOVE playing music, and I want to be a band director when I graduate college. But if I get sucked back into this game, I'm going to let this slip away from me, I KNOW I am. When I get hooked on a game, I get HOOKED. So to "save myself" from letting my dream of being a musician/band director go away... I have to get rid of what is unnecessary so I can focus on my schoolwork and band. I haven't been on this game in weeks, and I just got my report card, and I had the best grades i've had in a LONG while, 3 B's and an A. 88, 92, 92.44 (goddamn world history teacher), and 98. I want to keep this up, and actually make it better. If this game is going to do what it has been doing to me (drawing me away from school, family, etc.), then I don't want to be a part of it anymore.

and it seems you had a life, you did band and had piano lessons, no life(imo)is ff 24/7, all day doing nothing but ff. i play a lot cause currently unemployed :/ and ive been skipping a lot of school recently @_@;

Edit:
Bahamut.Aeronis said:
Pick 3: school, ffxi, social life, sleep.

when in high school i picked school,ffxi,and social life/work, i slept in school ;D
 Bahamut.Aeronis
By Bahamut.Aeronis 2010-10-16 02:57:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Astrida said:
when in high school i picked school,ffxi,and social life/work, i slept in school ;D
My history book makes a great pillow.