Will PLD Be Useful Again At Lvl 99?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Paladin » Will PLD be useful again at lvl 99?
Will PLD be useful again at lvl 99?
First Page 2 3 4 ... 24 25 26
 Phoenix.Excelior
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-10-12 18:08:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Lynxblade said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
FFXI ever needed a PLD tank to begin with?
stfu loltarudrk
I think its cute you and your band of friends e-stalk me and post in response to everything I say. You want these nuts dont you? Your mouth is all over my ***. I can't tell if you're cryin now or my nuts are sweatin.
You want my mouth in your ***? i knew you were *** gay, and your responding to me too dumbass. stupid assl loltrolls, just like talk ***, cause they know they safe at there computers, and know they can get away with w/e they want, go do us all a favor, and go *** kill yourself, NOONE on ffxiah.com would care, and we could make alol thread about you too.......
Code
Lolz you're the one trolling me. If you look at most of my posts on these forums they're in the DRK section and they're posting math or relative debate. I guess contributing knowledge is trolling. Its ok man your closet homosexuality doesn't bother me, I accept you for who you are. You don't need to jump off a bridge.
Sorry im not gay, like your lildick *** ***, all you ever do on all your forums is talk ***about your stupid *** lolrelic, and i guess you havent realized this, cause of your stupid *** arrogance, but everyone on this site thinks your a *** dumb ***, stop posting ***on this site, you only do it cause your *** as craves the attention, even if its people bashing you

I'd block you but I don't see you around enough to give a ***what you think. Carry on.
By Lynxblade 2010-10-12 18:10:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Excelior said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
stfu loltarudrk
I think its cute you and your band of friends e-stalk me and post in response to everything I say. You want these nuts dont you? Your mouth is all over my ***. I can't tell if you're cryin now or my nuts are sweatin.
You want my mouth in your ***? i knew you were *** gay, and your responding to me too dumbass. stupid assl loltrolls, just like talk ***, cause they know they safe at there computers, and know they can get away with w/e they want, go do us all a favor, and go *** kill yourself, NOONE on ffxiah.com would care, and we could make alol thread about you too.......
Code
Lolz you're the one trolling me. If you look at most of my posts on these forums they're in the DRK section and they're posting math or relative debate. I guess contributing knowledge is trolling. Its ok man your closet homosexuality doesn't bother me, I accept you for who you are. You don't need to jump off a bridge.
Sorry im not gay, like your lildick *** ***, all you ever do on all your forums is talk ***about your stupid *** lolrelic, and i guess you havent realized this, cause of your stupid *** arrogance, but everyone on this site thinks your a *** dumb ***, stop posting ***on this site, you only do it cause your *** as craves the attention, even if its people bashing you
I'd block you but I don't see you around enough to give a ***what you think. Carry on.
Obviously you do, cause you keep posting stupid *** forums and responding to peoples quotes.
[+]
 Phoenix.Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-10-12 18:12:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Lynxblade said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
stfu loltarudrk
Code
Obviously you do, cause you keep posting stupid *** forums and responding to peoples quotes.

Why does that mean I care? I talk to people all the time who I don't give a ***about. Why you mad bro? You wanna talk about it?
By Lynxblade 2010-10-12 18:14:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Excelior said:
Lynxblade said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
stfu loltarudrk
Code
Why does that mean I care? I talk to people all the time who I don't give a ***about. Why you mad bro? You wanna talk about it?
cause if you care enough to actually respond , that means you care what people think, If you didnt, you would ingore them
[+]
 Carbuncle.Lynxblade
Server: Carbuncle
user: Lynxblade
By Carbuncle.Lynxblade 2010-10-12 18:15:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Excelior said:
Siren.Maximillion said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
He's the best guys, he *** cute chicks in FFXI and has a relic and calls majority of women in ffxi fat hags. This guy is no other than Vampire hunter D!
I clearly said I wasn't the best. I am just better than most. Just like my reading comprehension skills are "better" than yours, since you apperently couldn't read and understand my post before you typed. Its ok, I am forgiving.
[+]
 Phoenix.Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-10-12 18:15:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Lynxblade said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Lynxblade said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
stfu loltarudrk
Code
cause if you care enough to actually respond , that means you care what people think, If you didnt, you would ingore them

By that logic then you care about a whole lot since you've been quoting and responding to me all day. I am flattered really <3
By Lynxblade 2010-10-12 18:16:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Excelior said:
Lynxblade said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Lynxblade said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
stfu loltarudrk
Code
By that logic then you care about a whole lot since you've been quoting and responding to me all day. I am flattered really <3
You care alot about me too ***! thanx for the responce!
[+]
 Phoenix.Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-10-12 18:18:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Lynxblade said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Lynxblade said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Lynxblade said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
stfu loltarudrk
Code

So what you doin tonight baby? Maybe we can see a movie?
By Lynxblade 2010-10-12 18:20:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Excelior said:
Lynxblade said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Lynxblade said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Lynxblade said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
stfu loltarudrk
Code
I got work, something your *** prolly has nvr done.......unless you count gay prostitution as work
[+]
 Phoenix.Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-10-12 18:26:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Lynxblade said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Lynxblade said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Lynxblade said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Lynxblade said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
stfu loltarudrk
Code
I got work, something your *** prolly has nvr done.......unless you count gay prostitution as work

age 14 worked as a janitor
age 15 did construction
16-20 worked as grocery store manager while takign part time college
age 20-23 did full time college

paid for everything I owned. have fun at work!
[+]
 Asura.Aust
Server: Asura
user: Aust101
By Asura.Aust 2010-10-12 18:27:14
Link | Quote | Reply

First of all, you guys need to get over yourselfs. Rather then waist peoples time, be te bigger man and do what you say you do and don't troll. If you continue, your only annoying yourselfs because no one else cares to read your drama.

Second, I see a lot of good opinions, thx for the input, I'll post more later about what I think. That being said, for the people who are waisting time, I do think i saw there was another forum about people complaining about the job PLD. Feel free to post there if you want to complain, but I'm really looking to read more about peoples plans to test subs. The PLD/SAM sounds pretty interesting. :D
[+]
By Lynxblade 2010-10-12 18:28:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Excelior said:
Lynxblade said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Lynxblade said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Lynxblade said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Lynxblade said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
stfu loltarudrk
Code
age 14 worked as a janitor age 15 did construction 16-20 worked as grocery store manager while takign part time college age 20-23 did full time college paid for everything I owned. have fun at work!
age 23+ gay prostitution? lolololol
[+]
By Lynxblade 2010-10-12 18:29:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Lynxblade said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Lynxblade said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Lynxblade said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Lynxblade said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Lynxblade said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
stfu loltarudrk
Code
age 14 worked as a janitor age 15 did construction 16-20 worked as grocery store manager while takign part time college age 20-23 did full time college paid for everything I owned. have fun at work!
age 23+ gay prostitution? lolololol
go go gadget quote train
 Siren.Eagleeyes
Server: Siren
user: eagleeyes
By Siren.Eagleeyes 2010-10-12 18:30:49
Link | Quote | Reply

bah
 Phoenix.Fredjan
user: Fredjan
By Phoenix.Fredjan 2010-10-12 18:53:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Lynxblade said:
Lynxblade said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Lynxblade said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Lynxblade said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Lynxblade said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Lynxblade said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
stuff
stuff
more stuff
even more stuff
Code
nothing in code wtf
stuff
rant
rant
stuff
stuff
more stuff
funny sentence
wtf
implies excelir doesnt do anything
exceior stuff
hilarious
quote train
LOL

[+]
 Bahamut.Aeronis
Server: Bahamut
user: Aeronis
By Bahamut.Aeronis 2010-10-12 19:03:22
Link | Quote | Reply

QUUOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTE TRAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN CHOO CHOO
[+]
 Siren.Stewie
user: Stewie
By Siren.Stewie 2010-10-12 19:26:54
Link | Quote | Reply

pld was never useful
[+]
 Diabolos.Piraal
Server: Diabolos
user: Piraal
By Diabolos.Piraal 2010-10-12 19:37:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Stewie said:
pld was never useful

Said the ninja..
[+]
 Siren.Stewie
By Siren.Stewie 2010-10-12 19:39:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Diabolos.Piraal said:
Siren.Stewie said:
pld was never useful

Said the ninja..

NIN/DRK, DRK/NIN, RDM/NIN were all better non-engaged tanks before atonement, and any DD was 100x better on most mobs if your ls didn't fail horribly and could DD tank things, DRK/NIN and BLU/NIN are still better after the hate nerf.
[+]
 Phoenix.Fredjan
By Phoenix.Fredjan 2010-10-12 19:39:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Diabolos.Piraal said:

Said the ninja..
Well.... Razed Ruins atma and the proper weapons make NIN a competitive DD!
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2010-10-12 19:40:26
Link | Quote | Reply

This game sucks, I'm quitting to play Runescape.
[+]
Server: Titan
user: batboy267
By Titan.Darkwizardzin 2010-10-12 19:47:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Prothescar said:
This game sucks, I'm quitting to play Runescape.
Meh I liked that game until they stoped alowing people to kill other people in the wilderness... I mean that was the whole point of that area.
 Diabolos.Piraal
Server: Diabolos
user: Piraal
By Diabolos.Piraal 2010-10-12 19:49:26
Link | Quote | Reply

well look at that ninja's gear, he's gimp as hell.... lol

Sure there are some good ninja's out there, but he clearly isn't one of them, I have better gear for the job, and I almost never use the job. My point being theres a gimp ninja telling everyone that pld is useless, which is funny IMHO.
 Siren.Stewie
By Siren.Stewie 2010-10-12 19:50:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Diabolos.Piraal said:
well look at that ninja's gear, he's gimp as hell.... lol

Sure there are some good ninja's, nut there, but he clearly isn't one of them, I have better gear for the job, and I almost never use the job. My point being theres a gimp ninja telling everyone that pld is useless, which is funny IMHO.

I sold my account 9 months ago, my item sets are accurate for what i had though I never put up the rest of them, I could if you care enough, unless you have dusk+1 and a relic your nin wasn't better than mine.
 Phoenix.Fredjan
By Phoenix.Fredjan 2010-10-12 20:08:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Would this be any good?

Aiming for these myself, LOLSKY, WSDMG+10% Uzura +1 and OAT Enchu +1 (it'll be an Isatu for a while, though, have 7 nails). Going to use Fuma feet/Rutter sabatons meanwhile I slowly work towards af3+2
 Siren.Stewie
By Siren.Stewie 2010-10-12 20:12:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Can't you solo byakko at 85 NIN? It had horrible acc at 75 in EVA gear.
 Phoenix.Fredjan
By Phoenix.Fredjan 2010-10-12 20:13:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Stewie said:
My NIN is on retiredmode @ 75 atm :X AF3+1 legs are better for tping, though, and I can't stand Ulli/Despot
 Siren.Stewie
By Siren.Stewie 2010-10-12 20:14:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Fredjan said:
Siren.Stewie said:
My NIN is on retiredmode @ 75 atm :X AF3+1 legs are better for tping, though, and I can't stand Ulli/Despot

Haidate are still sex for ws!
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2010-10-12 20:17:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Stewie said:
subbing dnc?
 Siren.Stewie
By Siren.Stewie 2010-10-12 20:18:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Angelskiss said:

subbing dnc?

Yes.
First Page 2 3 4 ... 24 25 26