Why Can't I Get A Party ?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Fairy » Why can't I get a party ?
Why can't I get a party ?

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Fairy.Blackmist
Server: Fairy
Game: FFXI
user: Blackmist
By Fairy.Blackmist 2009-01-20 04:08:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Yarly, should just get him baned from the game, but SE wont do it :O they need that 12.95 x2 to stay afloat :o

Post deleted by User.
 Garuda.Wooooodum
Server: Garuda
user: Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-01-20 05:32:26
Link | Quote | Reply

I realised on Page 2 that he's just acting like that for the reaction, stop rising to such an obviously blatent attempt to wind people up.
 Gilgamesh.Onepenny
Server: Gilgamesh
user: Onepenny
By Gilgamesh.Onepenny 2009-01-20 05:39:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Why is it that ppl that are unhappy with their life, try to make other ppl life harder? Does someone really feel better screwing up other ppl? Its just plain sad! I cant help but to feel pity!
 Asura.Korpg
Server: Asura
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-01-20 05:41:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Boy I'm glad he is Fairy's problem and not mine. And if he ever transfers to Asura, I will personally shin-kick him until he plays WoW
 Fairy.Blackmist
By Fairy.Blackmist 2009-01-20 05:42:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Korpg said:
Boy I'm glad he is Fairy's problem and not mine. And if he ever transfers to Asura, I will personally shin-kick him until he plays WoW

lol.
 Garuda.Wooooodum
Server: Garuda
user: Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-01-20 05:46:30
Link | Quote | Reply

We had someone like him on Garuda awhile back, but after MPK'ing members of a linkshell "just because you're in that shell" he got Perma-banned. He did have a string of previous offences though, I imagine TB has some too judging by his behaviour, so you can live in hope!

Now it's down to Fairy to sufficiently provoke him~
 Fairy.Blackmist
By Fairy.Blackmist 2009-01-20 06:48:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Wooooodum said:
We had someone like him on Garuda awhile back, but after MPK'ing members of a linkshell "just because you're in that shell" he got Perma-banned. He did have a string of previous offences though, I imagine TB has some too judging by his behaviour, so you can live in hope!

Now it's down to Fairy to sufficiently provoke him~

don't have enough enimity here :O
 Fairy.Sway
user: Sway
By Fairy.Sway 2009-01-20 07:26:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Just wanted to say that I hope you're doing good on BLM now. I'm lvling my RDM and BRD, so if you and Blackmist need one of them just shoot me a /tell and if I'm available I'll come out to play! ^^

TB has been on my Blist for a long time...and that's not an easy feat to accomplish saying it has a whole 3 people on it. >.> Just wish I could BList him on the forums as well. XD

My boyfriend was camping the hocho for me one morning with his thief and my SMN while I was graciously still in bed, and TB tried to get him to team up with us (yeah after Kclub that's going to happen) then after BF BListed him, he brought that stupid RDM mule out to try to annoy us. Boyfriend ignored him and they just finally went away. 0/4 on Hocho. ; ;
 Fairy.Poostaru
user: poostaru
By Fairy.Poostaru 2009-01-20 08:04:08
Link | Quote | Reply

For the amount im playing right now its going pretty good, I've been swamped with homework and such so hopefully i'll get that out of the way and be able to play again soon. ^^ thanks for the support tho everyone
 Cerberus.Saiya
Server: Cerberus
user: Saiya
By Cerberus.Saiya 2009-01-20 08:46:38
Link | Quote | Reply

I thought of an example of BLM usefulness post-Aht Urghan! ^^

Defoliators in Aydeewa Subterrane... they're tough typically, even for a well made TP Burn. I was BLM at 60-62 in some of those parties... let me tell you, Dancing Edge > Yukikaze for Detonation, then MBing with Aero III = about 85% of the mob's HP. Got some superb experience, and got to play in PT as BLm, which is always nice.

When you hit 67-ish though, you'll love the MB grind. It's also common to party up with 75BLMs, a lot of them don't mind. You get lower xp but it rolls in, and your stuns and small nukes can save them a lot of MP if done at the right time.

And Thunderblaze, i've not said a word against you before, but your posts are just offensive to my eyes. You've added 0% of the useful information in this thread, and that says a lot for the number of posts you've made.

Ease up, you'll eat your bad attitude/conduct in reverse eventually. Best to start making amends now.
 Fairy.Poostaru
By Fairy.Poostaru 2009-01-20 12:11:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Saiya said:
I thought of an example of BLM usefulness post-Aht Urghan! ^^

Defoliators in Aydeewa Subterrane... they're tough typically, even for a well made TP Burn. I was BLM at 60-62 in some of those parties... let me tell you, Dancing Edge > Yukikaze for Detonation, then MBing with Aero III = about 85% of the mob's HP. Got some superb experience, and got to play in PT as BLm, which is always nice.

When you hit 67-ish though, you'll love the MB grind. It's also common to party up with 75BLMs, a lot of them don't mind. You get lower xp but it rolls in, and your stuns and small nukes can save them a lot of MP if done at the right time.

Its also a great spot for a MB prty too, I would love to thank the person who showed me the place, but sadly I forgot T.T, Saiya thanks for the reminder ^.^
 Fairy.Mykoto
user: Mykoto
By Fairy.Mykoto 2009-01-20 12:54:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Hmm, I totally feel your pain, Poostaru. I'm a 75 blm who despises solo'ing myself hehe. I just suck at it, I'd much rather have atleast one other or, a full party with me =\

Anyway, to avoid solo'ing, i think your best bet is to go ahead and make your own parties. There are good Aht Urhgan areas to party in that don't involve colibri: Lesser colibri are BLM friendly, then once the exp gets low there, move on to Mount Zhayolm and party on crawlers, and crabs till about 65 or so, then from there on, you can most likely find manaburns on the Wamoura just behind the gate there, and then you'd move on to the puddings. Hope that helps :)
 Leviathan.Celestinia
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Celestinia 2009-01-20 13:13:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Saiya said:
I thought of an example of BLM usefulness post-Aht Urghan! ^^ Defoliators in Aydeewa Subterrane...

If you go /rdm I think you have dispel to add to your usefulness :)

Mykoto said:
Lesser colibri are BLM friendly, then once the exp gets low there, move on to Mount Zhayolm and party on crawlers, and crabs till about 65 or so, then from there on, you can most likely find manaburns on the Wamoura just behind the gate there, and then you'd move on to the puddings. Hope that helps :)

Absolutely! Who sais Blm can't pt 50+? lol This is the exact same route I followed lvling Blm, I did all those camps and went /rdm with a rdm in pt. It works, plus everyone likes to see a nice big MB roll off from a backup healer ;)
 Fairy.Mykoto
user: Mykoto
By Fairy.Mykoto 2009-01-20 13:19:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Almost forgot, spiders, and crawlers in Aydeewa are another good option for hmm... probably upper 50's?
 Fairy.Thunderblaze
user: Exorcist
By Fairy.Thunderblaze 2009-01-20 16:27:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey fillie, do your parents still beat you and Kuro while stealing your SSI checks?
You're white trash, and you two certainly show it ingame.

Oh, and at least tell the whole story. Kuro had done the same thing to a samurai named Cinder in my party since when Cinder leveled RNG, Kuro had wanted him to melee and was calling him a noob RNG for not meleeing....and eventually kicked him by having him pull a monster and then kick him from party and watch him die. So, to avenge him by slaying the idiot DNC (who thought it was cool to stay at 300% tp and not do anything) and BRD (who thought it was cool to sub cor to keep busting nonstop, because they're 75 cor they know to take their chances and just spam double up) in the same fashion. Too bad the white trash can't be slain in real life as well. Maybe your parents will beat you some more?
 Ragnarok.Thoru
Server: Ragnarok
user: Thoru
By Ragnarok.Thoru 2009-01-20 16:46:45
Link | Quote | Reply

wtf? all this over someone not gettign a party guys look back...
read just drop it you play how you wanna play let him play his game HQ NQ whatever as long as were having fun?
I mean thats why we play this game

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Celestinia
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Celestinia 2009-01-20 17:16:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Someone lock this thread b4 TB offends any more people >.>
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-01-20 17:29:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Celestinia said:
Someone lock this thread b4 TB offends any more people >.>

You mean there's people that aren't offended yet?
 Fairy.Lethewaters
By Fairy.Lethewaters 2009-01-20 18:09:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Hypnotizd said:
I know the OP was concerned with getting a party on BLM and not wanting to solo, however I wanted to just give my input on the subject. I partied on BLM until 37 so I could use it as a subjob for WHM back when WHM was my only job. When I decided to level BLM it was already past the no-invites stage of the game; even at ~37 it was hard to get an invite. I decided to look at the BLM Solo guide on ffxiclopedia and soloed the entire way from 37 to 75. It was a little difficult at first and took some practice to know how to pull mobs without linking their masters. After awhile it become second nature and very easy to do. I would definitely solo to 75 again if I had to do it over. Solo really does beat the hell out of a party setup. You can earn a constant 5k/hr give or take depending on mob, area, sanction exp bonus, chain, conserve mp whatever. Stop when you want, start when you want, take a lunch break, whatever. If nothing else and you are serious about party only you should still try soloing while you are flagged for invite. There are a lot of things you learn while solo that will help you out when you hit 75.

2nd's The FFxi Wikia has an excellent BLM solo guide Vs Pets. Another option is to duo and have someone go RDM/WAR or BLM/WAR if you don't solo well and duo the same zones from the guide. If pulling is the issue than I'd advise you going /war. Simply put, 1 BLM/NIN pulls, runs like hell. and the /war vokes. Sleep/Stun + Nuke. Rinse. Repeat. As long as the Pet Master doesn't see the pet pulled, you're safe.

As for TB, we could donate a whole thread to him but we'd crash the server. It's best to ignore him now and he'll either be quit/transfer or be banned. Most likely following Poof's footsteps.
 Fairy.Blackmist
By Fairy.Blackmist 2009-01-20 18:29:11
Link | Quote | Reply

speaking of poof. anyone know why her char has suddently shown up on the top player list thing on the right side of the main page?
 Fairy.Antigone
user: jarredpoe
By Fairy.Antigone 2009-01-20 18:40:57
Link | Quote | Reply

I heard she has a new char, so maybe shes been checking out herself or something, or maybe since her name always comes up in WG /shouts a couple ppl decided to checkout her page to see something....
I thought it was wierd too lol, but she always seems to come up in conversation for some reason.
 Fairy.Poostaru
By Fairy.Poostaru 2009-01-20 22:12:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Closeing Statement:

Since this thread is dead and dieing, I would like to thank everyone who has been a big help to me. I really appreciate your advice and comments on the issue I posted. sway and Blackmist i'll be in touch as soon as I get some of my dang homework done. ^.^
 Unicorn.Smurfo
Server: Unicorn
user: Stubbie
By Unicorn.Smurfo 2009-01-20 23:08:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Thunderblaze said:
As previously stated, you shouldn't be posting on these server forums. Hopefully my request will be acknowledged and in order to post on any server forum you must have a character registered on that server to prevent people like you from trolling other servers because your forum is too boring. This mentality is nothing new, no one liked it when anyone posted on another server board on KI either, and goes for many other MMORPGs as well......server specific forums are for people of that server, else use the general forums.

Go work on your assaults which you're lacking, instead of trolling.

LOL of all things to compare it to... KI? ok bud, heres how KI is, people come in to randomly insert things in to forums that does not apply to them at all. k, i didnt mind it many others didnt, some people would say ***like "GTFO xxx server" often times just as a joke, because everyone else did it so it was expected.

Here is much different and these cross-server posts were completely relevant to the topic. I got nothing on the topic because i honestly didnt read it but i popped in on fourth page and read through until the second page, only to determine that you are in fact either a retard or someone really desperate and lonely. Most likely the latter.

Hey, it's not my fault that you can't hide what you really are. Acting like a hard *** E-thug only makes you look even more childlike to anyone who has ever taken any form of psychology, which is a lot of people, it's an easy A in college or high school.

At this point i became sick of reading through your mindless babbling and decided to post something to tell you that you have very distorted concepts of reality.

Do you seriously think that any one but you in your self absorbed, lonely little world would care/want there to be server exclusive posting here?

Kind of a contradiction of yourself there because you're obviously just crying out for attention but yet you don't want any from outside your little bubble.

The vast majority probably enjoy the fact that these forums are so much more open for cross-server talking and meeting new people. You are a very twisted and confused child.

You remind me of this gil-buying, mouthy taru MNK/DRK, that existed on my server at one point in time named Dalt, who quickly became infamous among all of KI's readers, even cross-servers he was well known for being a *** douche. Is that how you want to be remembered? As a tool? I may have my debates with people on forums but I typically am polite and respectful about it, learn some manners kid.

I guess they don't teach kids the golden rule these days but you treat other people like dirt and think it's ok and will never have any effect on you. Keep it up and you're going to end up a lonely, miserable old *** one day.

And with that, i'll gtfo!
 Ramuh.Lilsanchez
Server: Ramuh
By Ramuh.Lilsanchez 2009-01-21 01:56:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Use Wiki to your benefit. There are a ton of BLM solo guides. Good luck and happy EXPing.
 Siren.Enko
Server: Siren
user: enko
By Siren.Enko 2009-01-21 08:50:19
Link | Quote | Reply

I can empathise with the soloing my friend, as BST I never once got a party invite so had to grind away at solo. The good news is I started my own LS, at first just for BST but other jobs joined as well and after Sync came out we arranged 2 nights per week to sync that worked out very well.

It's not easy, but keep trying, when you finally get there it WILL all be worth it.

As for The dipshit on here, lmfao! What a HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE little boy you are, tell me, does mommy know you are using the computer.

BTW GTFO the planet