Forum » FFXIV » Suggestions » PS3 users
PS3 users
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
 Leviathan.Powerslave
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
By Leviathan.Powerslave 2010-07-23 04:20:49
Link | Quote | Reply

The Darkness as in the one where those snake things come out of you and your uncle tried to get you killed and what not? I played it on 360, It was awesome. Especially the easter eggs, so hilarious.
 Lakshmi.Drekien
Server: Lakshmi
user: Drekien
By Lakshmi.Drekien 2010-07-23 04:21:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
FFXIII: X

In my opinion.

I strongly agree
 Leviathan.Powerslave
By Leviathan.Powerslave 2010-07-23 04:23:00
Link | Quote | Reply

I know pretty much the entire MGS story, even though the only one I ever played was MGS1 and was young, so I vaguely remember anything. I watched entire playthroughs of each game though on youtube, just because the story is just so complex and awesome.
 Sylph.Oddin
Server: Sylph
user: Oddin
By Sylph.Oddin 2010-07-23 04:25:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Damn quote not working... Yeah that's The Darkness. They were planning on making a part 2 of it but they shut down the studio that was responsible for making the first one so the game is either on hold now or been scrubbed. From what I read, they had passed it off to another studio and was under development but I'm not sure if I would play it if it wasn't being made by the same people as the first. I loved the first one very much and was hoping for a sequel.
 Leviathan.Powerslave
By Leviathan.Powerslave 2010-07-23 04:27:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, I'd definitely play the sequel, not sure if it was under different developers. Please tell me you remember the part of the game (if you did this, I mean) with the payphone. The thing with elvis, and the other one about being stabbed?
 Midgardsormr.Soulstar
Server: Midgardsormr
By Midgardsormr.Soulstar 2010-07-23 04:29:45
Link | Quote | Reply

I like Battlefield: Bad Company, my fave fps.
 Sylph.Oddin
Server: Sylph
user: Oddin
By Sylph.Oddin 2010-07-23 04:31:14
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't remember all the phone calls. I never went through and got all the numbers. I do remember they were all usually funny little conversations/answering machine messages.
 Leviathan.Powerslave
By Leviathan.Powerslave 2010-07-23 04:35:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Oddin said:
I don't remember all the phone calls. I never went through and got all the numbers. I do remember they were all usually funny little conversations/answering machine messages.

Ah, neither do I since it was quite a while back, but there were two things that stuck with me just cause they were pretty funny. One was dialing 911, and the operator started saying something like "911 emergency service, press 1 if you are witnessing someone being stabbed, press 2 if you are currently being stabbed, press 3 if you are currently stabbing someone".

And the other one was a number you called, and the guy kept telling you to *** off, till you called him enough times for him to say something about knowing the world's greatest secret. Then you have to find all these telephone numbers and keep calling them from the payphone and he keeps giving little hints saying you're closer to knowing, and at the end of the lonngggg *** ***, the greatest secret is that Elvis Presley was actually an alien.
 Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury
Server: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury 2010-07-23 05:01:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Same ***, different day.
[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
Server: Phoenix
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-23 05:05:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol that was hilarious she went like.

SK eff you.

On a side note the ps3 roxs.

Anyways the feature i mostly love about ps3 is pirating movies with it and running the blu rays.
By Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury 2010-07-23 05:09:18
Link | Quote | Reply

PS3 is actually a very good console.

To date it's the only true 1080p console available on the market.

Before Xbox fans jump on my case, the 360 only upscales to 1080p.
By Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury 2010-07-23 05:13:15
Link | Quote | Reply

You know if FFXIII crashes your PS3, there's a class action lawsuit you're welcome to take part of =P.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7