Random Politics & Religion #28: The Last One

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #28: The Last One
Random Politics & Religion #28: The Last One
First Page 2 3 ... 77 78 79 ... 98 99 100
By Viciouss 2017-10-21 00:09:49
Link | Quote | Reply

crimsondragon said: »
Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
The mother not the widow, sorry. It's Kelly's own words. Dunno where the disconnect is here.

The disconnect is that people keep trying to push the narrative that the Widow is claiming this. While it was the congresswomen that fed the (interpreted) story to the Media and the mother hasn't came forth and said what the congresswomen is claiming. That is why I keep asking for proof. None of them has it and the Widow is silent, the person here that matters.

Who here has said the widow claimed it? Lol.
By Nausi 2017-10-21 00:10:34
Link | Quote | Reply

I meant that as Kelly corroborated what the widow and congresswoman had said earlier not that they were there with him. Kelly told the press he had fed Trump what to say, including the part about knowing what he signed up for.
Trump asked him for advice, not for him to write a script.
[+]
By crimsondragon 2017-10-21 00:11:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »
The mother not the widow, sorry. It's Kelly's own words. Dunno where the disconnect is here.

The disconnect is that people keep trying to push the narrative that the Widow is claiming this. While it was the congresswomen that fed the (interpreted) story to the Media and the mother hasn't came forth and said what the congresswomen is claiming. That is why I keep asking for proof. None of them has it and the Widow is silent, the person here that matters.

Who here has said the widow claimed it? Lol.

His own chief of staff corroborated the statements along with the congresswoman and the widow so it's pretty apparent who's lying.

Do try and keep up.
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-10-21 00:12:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Well next time Trump should prolly ask for a script, because he totally *** up the improvisation.
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-10-21 00:14:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh look, Pleebo corrected himself, but then again, look who we are dealing with. So in short, no one has ever claimed the widow has said anything. She doesn't need to.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2017-10-21 00:15:05
Link | Quote | Reply

I corrected myself about the widow. As for the mother,
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/10/18/totally-fabricated-trump-disputes-congresswomans-depiction-of-his-exchange-with-soldiers-widow/

The disconnect is disputing the phrasing despite Kelly defending it.
By crimsondragon 2017-10-21 00:19:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Well next time Trump should prolly ask for a script, because he totally *** up the improvisation.

Says who? A congresswomen that has been trying to get him impeached for months?

Oh look, Pleebo corrected himself, but then again, look who we are dealing with. So in short, no one has ever claimed the widow has said anything. She doesn't need to.

I corrected myself about the widow.

I am well aware Pleebo was wrong and he corrected himself. I was asked why this came up and I showed the proof.
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-10-21 00:22:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Hopefully the next call Trump makes, he will remember the names of the people he is calling. I also hope we can find out what exactly happened in Niger from the military or Congress, since the WH isn't saying anything.
[+]
By crimsondragon 2017-10-21 00:29:32
Link | Quote | Reply

I corrected myself about the widow. As for the mother,
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/10/18/totally-fabricated-trump-disputes-congresswomans-depiction-of-his-exchange-with-soldiers-widow/

The disconnect is disputing the phrasing despite Kelly defending it.

Thank you so much for finding that article. It proves that the mother is not backing what the congresswomen said. The mother simply said President Trump “did disrespect my son” with remarks in a condolence telephone call.

She did not substantiate the congresswomen. If anything she is upset that Trump supposedly forgot her sons name. For which I simply ask you. If the congresswomen admits she did not hear the entire call what makes anyone here think that the mother did?

The Wife isn't saying a damn thing, you know the person who heard the entire call.

This entire story is built on a foundation of unsubstantiated lies and you guys are eating it up. Then, wonder why Hillary lost the election to Hitler himself.
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2017-10-21 00:38:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Read past the headline? The paywall went up but it does say the mother verified what the congresswoman said. You're still ignoring the kelly angle. No one expects the widow to participate in this ***show.
By crimsondragon 2017-10-21 00:43:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Read past the headline? The paywall went up but it does say the mother verified what the congresswoman said. You're still ignoring the kelly angle. No one expects the widow to participate in this ***show.

By all means quote the part that says the mother verified what the congresswomen who has been trying to impeach the President for months said.

You are 100% correct in saying no one expects the widow to participate. Especially the people making up the ***show.
[+]
By Zerowone 2017-10-21 00:47:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Hopefully the next call Trump makes, he will remember the names of the people he is calling. I also hope we can find out what exactly happened in Niger from the military or Congress, since the WH isn't saying anything.

Well... in his defense, he sometimes struggles in remembering that Melania is standing next to him.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-10-21 07:15:50
Link | Quote | Reply

It's completely outrageous to disrespect the rainbow flag but it's totes cool to crap on the ole stars and stripes, y'all! Come at me, you conversational puppeteers!
...and there's the hypocrite we all know and love.

Now, that wasn't so hard to do, wasn't it?
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-10-21 07:20:12
Link | Quote | Reply

But who cares about facts when you have feels to determine what happened?

I mean, if you point out the facts, Vic will just automatically accuse you of lying (even though he clearly doesn't know what that word means), Pleebo will go on a rampage claiming that you are making his argument for him, and fone will just post Simpsons gifs.

Nothing will ever change here.
[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By Nausi 2017-10-21 07:48:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Pleebs actually thinks trump called her up to be offensive?
[+]
By Nausi 2017-10-21 07:51:55
Link | Quote | Reply

If I say "he was a good man", and you're offended by that, that doesn't mean I said something offensive. All it means is that you're out to get me.

Another widow released a video of HER phone call. it was not offensive in the least. Why do people think this phone call that the "rock star" congress woman listened in on was any different?
[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-10-21 08:05:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Nausi said: »
Of course he does. I mean, Pleebs will think that stubbing his toe today is somehow Trump's fault.

Thanks Trump!
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-10-21 09:44:45
Link | Quote | Reply

More Air Force pilots??

Damn, should I be nervous?
There is a serious and growing pilot shortage, not just in America, but world wide.

If you live in a smaller city expect your air transportation options to diminish and the prices to increase.
By fonewear 2017-10-21 11:06:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Did the Cubs win the world series yet ?
[+]
 Shiva.Shruiken
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Shruiken 2017-10-21 11:57:34
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2017-10-21 12:21:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
It's completely outrageous to disrespect the rainbow flag but it's totes cool to crap on the ole stars and stripes, y'all! Come at me, you conversational puppeteers!
...and there's the hypocrite we all know and love.

Now, that wasn't so hard to do, wasn't it?
You're quite a special one.
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2017-10-21 12:23:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Nausi said: »
Can you guys, for once, stop making up other people's opinions?
By crimsondragon 2017-10-21 12:25:33
Link | Quote | Reply

At least he properly sources his assertions and accusations to back up his claims. I guess that could be considered being special though.
[+]
By Blazed1979 2017-10-21 12:28:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Shruiken said: »
Colonel Mustard with a candlestick in the library.
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2017-10-21 13:10:06
Link | Quote | Reply

At least he properly sources his assertions and accusations to back up his claims. I guess that could be considered being special though.
Lol ok. You got sources for everything then ignored the content. Creating busy work for the only person in order to frustrate not to actually get information. It's not like that's a new tactic.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-10-21 13:15:35
Link | Quote | Reply

You got sources for everything then ignored the content.
Yeah, how dare he steal your shtick?

Oh wait, did I create another argument for you? My bad.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-10-21 13:18:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't stop posting hold on to that feeling !

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 77 78 79 ... 98 99 100