Random Politics & Religion #27

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #27
Random Politics & Religion #27
First Page 2 3 ... 8 9 10 ... 50 51 52
By Viciouss 2017-08-22 10:45:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Nausi said: »
Viciouss said: »
Libs musta been too busy hating trump to notice the antifa turd who brought an actual bomb to a confederate statue yesterday.

Pretty sad.

You read this on Breitbart or just making it up? There haven't been any credible reports linking him to any political affiliation. But don't let that stop your trolling.
I bet you wouldnt put money on the idea he doesn't align with BLM or antifa or any other radical left wing group.

Is this an admission you just made it up? Seems like it.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-08-22 10:56:33
Link | Quote | Reply

The guy tried to drink the nitroglycerin that he brought. Not the sharpest tool in the shed, but I guess that explains his views.
[+]
By Nausi 2017-08-22 13:06:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Libs musta been too busy hating trump to notice the antifa turd who brought an actual bomb to a confederate statue yesterday.

Pretty sad.

You read this on Breitbart or just making it up? There haven't been any credible reports linking him to any political affiliation. But don't let that stop your trolling.
I bet you wouldnt put money on the idea he doesn't align with BLM or antifa or any other radical left wing group.

Is this an admission you just made it up? Seems like it.

Thanks for prooving my point vic. I wouldnt even accept your money.

You just being wrong 100% of the time is plenty savory for me, I dont need you to be broke too.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-08-22 13:09:34
Link | Quote | Reply

His McMaster’s Voice: Is Trump’s Afghanistan Policy THAT Different from Obama’s?
Biertbart

Quote:
Stanislaw Lem’s 1968 book, His Master’s Voice, portrayed first contact between an extra-terrestrial species and the efforts needed to translate the language they used, for human understanding.

Today’s Afghanistan speech by President Trump may be equally alien to his electoral base, though it was not difficult to figure out whose influence led to the speech’s neoconservative bent.

HR McMaster’s voice was clear to hear. It’s a voice that appears to have been carried over from the George W. Bush administration, and even the Obama White House....
And it do go on...

Guess Bannon is enjoying having his weapons again.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-08-22 13:11:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
The guy tried to drink the nitroglycerin that he brought. Not the sharpest tool in the shed, but I guess that explains his views.
Drink... Nitroglycerin... ??!!??

That tool is so worn out and broken it isn't even in the shed.

And we so far, until Slore gets off work, have no idea of his political views.
By Viciouss 2017-08-22 13:21:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Thats great deflection nausi. You got caught lying again, its become an everyday occurrence. Guy had nothing to do with antifa or BLM. Not every crime is politically motivated, no matter how much you wish it. There is always tomorrow.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-08-22 14:18:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Not every crime is politically motivated, no matter how much you wish it.

Uhhh.... Are you suggesting that the attempted bombing of a Civil War monument was not at all politically motivated? You're going to have to try really, really hard to spin that one.
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-08-22 14:25:17
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not going to have a hard time because I don't need to do it. Meanwhile, still waiting on somebody to connect this random guy that tried to blow up a statue of Richard Dowling (who no one has ever heard of) is tied to any political movement. Or we can just go with, nobody cares and nausi is just lying again.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-08-22 14:41:28
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not going to have a hard time because I don't need to do it. Meanwhile, still waiting on somebody to connect this random guy that tried to blow up a statue of Richard Dowling (who no one has ever heard of) is tied to any political movement. Or we can just go with, nobody cares and nausi is just lying again.

Give it time. It takes longer for details about leftists to come out. If he were on the Right, his life history would have been dissected and all of his dirty laundry aired on the news already. There would also be a large panel on CNN psychoanalyzing him and finding a way to blame Trump for it.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-08-22 14:48:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Wolf Blitzer: "Look at this picture of him when he was 5 years old. Do you see the way he's throwing that baseball?"

Anderson Cooper: "Yes I do. At the end of the throw, his arm is extended straight in front of him."

Wolf Blitzer: "Just like a Nazi salute. There you have it, folks. Our attempted bomber is a confirmed Nazi."
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-08-22 15:02:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh please, Fox News would be all over it if there was any connection to the left. Actually, Sean Hannity will probably just make up his connections tonight, just like nausi did. Funny tho.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-08-22 15:18:14
Link | Quote | Reply

There is an excellent article in the Huston Chronicle about both the dweeb and the statue.

Houston man charged with trying to plant bomb at Confederate statue in Hermann Park
Museum District area evacuated as agents search home

Explosives fan? Check.

No social skills loner in HS? Check.

Parent's basement dweller? Check.

Interviews with former classmates? Check.

Political views? Not mentioned.
By Nausi 2017-08-22 23:17:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Looks like we got Gas grenades and rubber bullets in Phoenix.

All those leftys still can't get over that they lost.

Too bad all the kicking and screaming won't keep Trump from making America great again.

Tears as a midnight snack are good too.
By Nausi 2017-08-22 23:18:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
There is an excellent article in the Huston Chronicle about both the dweeb and the statue.

Houston man charged with trying to plant bomb at Confederate statue in Hermann Park
Museum District area evacuated as agents search home

Explosives fan? Check.

No social skills loner in HS? Check.

Parent's basement dweller? Check.

Interviews with former classmates? Check.

Political views? Not mentioned.

Let's not forget that he's the son of an "artist".
By Viciouss 2017-08-22 23:22:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, his campaign rally fell flat. I saw a question on Fox asking would his "rally" undercut his Afghanistan speech, yep. Didn't even talk about it.
But he did manage to lie about his failed Charlottesville response, again, he lied about the media, he lied about healthcare, he lied about North Korea, he lied about NAFTA, he attacked other Republicans, I don't think he said one thing that could actually be scored as "true." He was right to be pessimistic about his ability to renegotiate NAFTA, we should all be grateful he can't terminate it.
By Nausi 2017-08-22 23:44:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, his campaign rally fell flat. I saw a question on Fox asking would his "rally" undercut his Afghanistan speech, yep. Didn't even talk about it.
But he did manage to lie about his failed Charlottesville response, again, he lied about the media, he lied about healthcare, he lied about North Korea, he lied about NAFTA, he attacked other Republicans, I don't think he said one thing that could actually be scored as "true." He was right to be pessimistic about his ability to renegotiate NAFTA, we should all be grateful he can't terminate it.

See above post

You just being wrong 100% of the time is plenty savory for me, I dont need you to be broke too.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Server: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2017-08-23 00:30:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Looks like we got Gas grenades and rubber bullets in Phoenix.

All those leftys still can't get over that they lost.

Too bad all the kicking and screaming won't keep Trump from making America great again.

Tears as a midnight snack are good too.

You forgot about the truck that almost lost control.

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-08-23 09:20:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Germany’s orange ecstasy pills have Trump’s name — and face — all over them
WaPo

[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-08-23 10:21:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Candlejack said: »
So, last night's Trump Nazi/Klan gathering fell flat on it's face.

Unfortunately, Candlejack's argument holds little weight when he has been calling everyone that disagrees with him a Nazi or KKK member for years.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2017-08-23 10:31:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Candlejack said: »
So, last night's Trump Nazi/Klan gathering fell flat on it's face.

Unfortunately, Candlejack's argument holds little weight when he has been calling everyone that disagrees with him a Nazi or KKK member for years.

Y'all-Qaeda

Sounds better.

Also: wtf turtles!

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/08/22/us/politics/mitch-mcconnell-trump.html
By Viciouss 2017-08-23 10:58:12
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm sure Mitch was thrilled to have his name dropped in the meltdown last night.
By Nausi 2017-08-23 13:01:27
Link | Quote | Reply

The worst thing the left could do right now is belueve their own polling propaganda.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2017-08-23 13:56:28
Link | Quote | Reply

The worst thing the left could do right now is belueve their own polling propaganda.

What if they "belueve" these guys and their propaganda?

http://thehill.com/policy/international/terrorism/347685-isis-video-features-american-boy-warning-trump-that-battle
By Zerowone 2017-08-23 14:19:10
Link | Quote | Reply

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/08/trump-team-letting-hunters-kill-bear-cubs-is-top-priority.html
Bear cubs are evil.

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/politics/Trump-Reno-American-Legion-Convention-Speech-441529033.html

That New Unity... it's about love.

and fighting demons

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-08-23 20:38:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Can't remember his name, black comedian had a drag persona (not his only shtick). All of her routines had a "the debble made me do it" theme.

"Why did you buy that dress? You know you couldn't afford it."

"The debble made me do it.

"I said "Get thee behind me Satan""

He said "It fits you wonderfully from the back dear."
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2017-08-24 07:28:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »

You forgot about the truck that almost lost control.

http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/news/no-arrests-after-truck-nearly-hits-protesters-in-downtown-phoenix-after-trump-rally-9620659

And more recently:

Driver hits protesters at St Louis rally

And just to be spicy:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/08/21/elections-worker-in-north-carolina-charged-with-changing-2016-vote-totals.amp.html
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2017-08-24 07:52:29
Link | Quote | Reply

NINE PAGES!!
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 8 9 10 ... 50 51 52