Random Politics & Religion #25

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #25
Random Politics & Religion #25
First Page 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61
By Viciouss 2017-07-25 08:53:16
Link | Quote | Reply

You two haven't provided any facts at all, you just keep reciting the same talking points about Obama and then deny the actual facts about the current state of ISIS and how much Obama accomplished against them. But don't worry, your denials don't change reality at all. Go find one of those trash blogs to make your argument for you. Nobody cares who you "take seriously" when you know nothing. Every time you try to talk about Obama's foreign policy its the exact same lines, makes it pretty easy to dismiss your lack of knowledge.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-07-25 09:05:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »
deny the actual facts about the current state of ISIS and how much Obama accomplished against them.
Maybe this will help with your idiocy.

ISIS would not exist if it wasn't for Obama and his policies regarding the Middle East.

I would rather have a president who doesn't create terrorist groups and then "takes care of them". I know you want to deny actual facts, but seriously.

How many goats did you sacrifice to your Obama alter today?
By Viciouss 2017-07-25 09:08:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Another morning tantrum from Trump. Seems like he wants Sessions to resign so he can appoint an AG that will curb Mueller, who isn't doing anything wrong. And wow, what a sad speech to the Boy Scouts.

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By Nausi 2017-07-25 09:33:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
Like, every intelligence agency Trump told you not to believe.
The "17 intel agencies that came to that conclusion" was entirely false. Its actually ~3 and of those three they can all be traced to the leadership of one pbama appointee.
[+]
By Nausi 2017-07-25 09:36:04
Link | Quote | Reply

You can always count on conservatives to spam those fake talking points about Obama.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-07-25 09:38:50
Link | Quote | Reply

And yet another statement that can be redirected almost verbatim back at you:

You haven't provided any facts at all, you just keep reciting the same talking points about Obama and then deny the actual facts about the current state of ISIS and how much Obama accomplished against them.

If it weren't so sad I'd be really impressed....

But I'm going to give you a chance to redeem yourself. Since you talk so much about facts, it should be easy to provide a source on every single one of your claims below:

Obama wiped out somewhere between 50-60,000 ISIS fighters, wiped out their entire leadership bracket, then wiped out their replacements, cut off their entire money supply, bankrupted them, brought their recruitment numbers to literally zero, all while not losing any American soldiers.

And don't give me the "look for yourself" treatment, because I did my research and not only could I not find anything to support several of your claims, I found evidence that contradicts them.
[+]
By Nausi 2017-07-25 09:40:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Does vic ever tire of geting it wrong?

Post deleted by User.
By Nausi 2017-07-25 09:47:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Any dumber than when Obama claimed his election would stop sea levels from rising?

He never said he would defeat them in 30 days, he said he would request a plan to defeat them to be on his desk within 30 days.

facts I don't like strikes again.

Post deleted by User.
By Nausi 2017-07-25 10:00:42
Link | Quote | Reply

My mistake, I forgot he didnt have the power to stop them, only the nebulous unverifiable rhetorical power to "slow" them.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-07-25 10:04:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Nausi said: »
My mistake, I forgot he didnt have the power to stop them, only the nebulous unverifiable rhetorical power to "slow" them.

Don't underestimate his power. Once he lost his pen and his phone, that huge iceberg broke off soon after.
[+]
By Nausi 2017-07-25 12:59:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Obama's intel chief effectively calling for a coup if Trump fights back by firing Mueller.
By Nausi 2017-07-25 13:11:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Trump gives a speech to ~40k scouts who spend the night cheering him and booing Obama's name and the left cant stand it.

Here come the comparisons to Hitler and the Hitler youth.

When reality comes out, the left aims to destroy it with their media bubble. But, just like pumping out a boat with a hole in it, its just impotent rage.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2017-07-25 13:46:33
Link | Quote | Reply

The "17 intel agencies that came to that conclusion" was entirely false. Its actually ~3 and of those three they can all be traced to the leadership of one pbama appointee.
Where did I say 17 agencies? And are we still honestly contesting the basic facts about this investigation?
By Nausi 2017-07-25 13:50:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Where did I say 17 agencies? And are we still honestly contesting the basic facts about this investigation?
Depends on which "facts" you're referring to?

But if were talking sbout the hackjob on the dnc, lets remember the fbi never even looked at their servers.
[+]
By Nausi 2017-07-25 13:51:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Obama's intel chief effectively calling for a coup if Trump fights back by firing Mueller.

Quote:
I think it's the obligation of some executive branch officials to refuse to carry that out.

That's a coup d'etat for you? Doesn't take much.

What do you call it when the state refuses to carry out the lawful orders Of the god emperor?

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-07-25 14:09:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
I think it's the obligation of some executive branch officials to refuse to carry that out.

That's a coup d'etat for you? Doesn't take much.
Clearly, not a coup.
Clearly, calling for a coup ≠ a coup.

I would have expected more from the Canadian education system. It obviously makes California look sane.

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2017-07-25 14:22:51
Link | Quote | Reply

But if were talking sbout the hackjob on the dnc, lets remember the fbi never even looked at their servers.
They got the reports from the private firm hired by the DNC and copies of the servers. Having the originals wouldn't have added any new information.
By Nausi 2017-07-25 14:31:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Vote to open healthcare up to debate has passed.

Libs BTFO-ed again!
By Nausi 2017-07-25 14:33:45
Link | Quote | Reply

They got the reports from the private firm hired by the DNC and copies of the servers. Having the originals wouldn't have added any new information.
Clearly if the DNC and thier firm not interested in anything but justice stood behind them, theres no reason to doubt they were 100% thorough.

(You dont honestly believe that do you?)
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-07-25 14:46:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Clearly, calling for a coup ≠ a coup.

I would have expected more from the Canadian education system. It obviously makes California look sane.

You first need to find who's calling for a coup, because the guy from Nausi's article certainly isn't.
You never attacked that point.

You went straight for "if this was a coup, it's not much of one" retort.

You basically stated that Nausi's article was accurate. Don't care if Brennan is calling for a coup or not (that's who ZH is stating called for the coup, which all he said was that military leaders should ignore the person Brennan doesn't like, which is different and based by as much reality as Pleebo is in).

If you want to attack Nausi's article, you don't adhere to it.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-07-25 15:25:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Vote to open healthcare up to debate has passed.

Libs BTFO-ed again!

The immediate turnaround in comments about McCain has been hilarious. After the brain cancer announcement, he was getting so much support from the Left, being one of the few Republicans willing to stand up to Donald Trump and cross the aisle....

And now the comment sections are filled with leftists accusing of him being a half-brained, party-line hack. Beware of fair-weather friends, Mr. McCain....
[+]
By Nausi 2017-07-25 15:28:27
Link | Quote | Reply

What do you call it when the state refuses to carry out the lawful orders Of the god emperor?

Quote:
Coup
a sudden, violent, and illegal seizure of power from a government.

Clearly, not a coup.
"Silent" coup.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2017-07-25 15:46:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
The immediate turnaround in comments about McCain has been hilarious.
What? You can be sympathetic towards his health problems and still disagree with his frustrating politics.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-07-25 15:52:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
The immediate turnaround in comments about McCain has been hilarious.
What? You can be sympathetic towards his health problems and still disagree with his frustrating politics.

Did you, like, read the entire comment? Calling him half-brained is not being sympathetic towards his health problem. Beyond that, I specifically pointed out how opinions changed about his politics, praising him for going against Trump one minute and then calling him party-line the next.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61