Random Politics & Religion #19

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #19
Random Politics & Religion #19
First Page 2 3 ... 73 74 75 ... 82 83 84
By fonewear 2017-02-22 16:06:18
Link | Quote | Reply

This thread has low energy needs more fun.
By fonewear 2017-02-22 16:07:09
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2017-02-22 16:11:32
Link | Quote | Reply

He's using his left hand... dirty liberal progressive cabal agenda is at work.
 Odin.Slore
Server: Odin
user: Slore
By Odin.Slore 2017-02-22 16:12:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Is he wrong? You crucify one, yet praise another for the same thing, if not worse.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-02-22 16:13:36
Link | Quote | Reply

This is FFXIAH we don't take kindly to logic !
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2017-02-22 16:14:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Josiahkf said: »
Asura.Saevel said: »
Phoenix.Xantavia said: »
As opposed to those who are adults and lust after young kids. But other than that, they were totally the same.

Except Milo was always the younger person in the relationship. So I guess he's a "pedo" who is attracted to older men....

Yeah Liberal Logic for you...
Oh, the logic that he is now advocating that older men should seek out younger partners so they can be trained in relationships is wrong?

WTF .... like your taking words and twisting them so far outside of context that it no longer remotely resembles reality. The comparison to Takei is pretty spot on, only in Takei's case everyone laughs while Milo is vilified.

Again Liberal Logic at work.
you do realize that behavior is on both sides right?
You keep calling it liberal logic.

But you gotta love Nausi wanting to pull the Lena Dunham at 7yrs of age inappropriately touching her sister as comparable to... lock this thread already
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2017-02-22 16:17:07
Link | Quote | Reply

You keep talking about touching your sister the FBI is going to pay you a visit !
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2017-02-22 16:19:25
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
You keep talking about touching your sister the FBI is going to pay you a visit !

According to Trump their sources are suspect.
By fonewear 2017-02-22 16:19:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Also the pederast thread is over there...http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/18542/random-thoughtswhat-are-you-thinking/20697/#3236090
[+]
By fonewear 2017-02-22 16:20:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »

According to Trump their sources are suspect.

All sources are questionable unless they are wikipedia.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2017-02-22 16:21:56
Link | Quote | Reply

The authority of Wikipedia shall not be challenged.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-02-22 16:22:33
Link | Quote | Reply

I find it funny that the Japanese hide behind "artistic integrity" when they release basically rape fantasies for pedophiles.

And that not only is anime popular it's ruining an entire generation of otherwise "normal" Japanese men. And misguided pre pubescent Americans.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-02-22 16:23:37
Link | Quote | Reply

As opposed to those who are adults and lust after young kids. But other than that, they were totally the same.

Except Milo was always the younger person in the relationship. So I guess he's a "pedo" who is attracted to older men....

Yeah Liberal Logic for you...
Oh, the logic that he is now advocating that older men should seek out younger partners so they can be trained in relationships is wrong?

WTF .... like your taking words and twisting them so far outside of context that it no longer remotely resembles reality. The comparison to Takei is pretty spot on, only in Takei's case everyone laughs while Milo is vilified.

Again Liberal Logic at work.
you do realize that behavior is on both sides right?
You keep calling it liberal logic.
It's done most by posters here who exhibit leftist ideologies.

Sure, I'm not going to say that some of us who exhibit rightist ideologies don't do the same, but the number of times it happens, the scale dips heavily towards the left.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2017-02-22 16:27:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Slore said: »
Is he wrong? You crucify one, yet praise another for the same thing, if not worse.

One is a member of "The Team" and fighting for "The Cause" and is thus forgiven for all travesties. The other is a member of "The Other Team" and fighting against "The Cause" and thus must be destroyed using any and all methods available.

It's pure tribalism but on a much bigger scale and is pursued with a religious fervor. It's why I call the Progressive Ideology a cult, it has all the markers of a cult and it's members act exactly like members of a traditional cult do. To make it worse it's not even limited to a certain extreme sect, it's the entire damn Ideology. To be a member you need to pledge heart and soul to "The Cause", there is no room for half measures, compromises or moderates.

I'll be the first to point out the hard core Christian right, I even make fun of them frequently by mentioning how they need to pray to Jesus about which breakfast cereal to eat. I even acknowledge the extreme "capitalism at all costs / zero government taxes / ect.." group as being way out in the middle of left field. Yet go to any progressive and every last one of them must be a reasonable, tolerant, enlightened member of the best Religion Ideology to every exist and anyone who disagree's must be dumb, intolerant and unenlightened. It's a level of fanaticism that truly makes me pause and wonder WTF sort of identity crisis must they be under to need that sort of unconditional belief.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2017-02-22 16:29:39
Link | Quote | Reply

I find it funny that the Japanese hide behind "artistic integrity" when they release basically rape fantasies for pedophiles.

And that not only is anime popular it's ruining an entire generation of otherwise "normal" Japanese men. And misguided pre pubescent Americans.

I would say post pubescent Americans if the Pederast Thread over there is any indicator...
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-02-22 16:32:31
Link | Quote | Reply

You are overstating the facts KN.
Let me ask you this then:

Take a group of 14 posters who, for simplicity sake, are separated into 2 subgroups. The subgroups are determined by their political preference (left v. right). Also, let's equally distribute them, so 7 per side (we both know this isn't the case here, but do keep up).

Group Left likes to manipulate the facts and twist the argument more than Group Right. The ratio is 3:1.

Do you believe:

A) Group Left is more dishonest because of their posting habits, or
B) Both groups are equally dishonest because they both do the same thing?
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2017-02-22 16:32:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Rape fantasies are a whole thing I won't get into here today.
Just discussing it would probably make our staff bristle.

Won't be their first tentacle rodeo.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-02-22 16:34:20
Link | Quote | Reply

I rarely side with feminists but some things are beyond the pale. And sexualizing underage women is not something I'm okay with.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2017-02-22 16:34:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Yet Group Right slant is not an option. Talk about dishonest hypothetical.
By fonewear 2017-02-22 16:36:02
Link | Quote | Reply

I love hypothetical things that are pointless it's half of FFXIAH intrigue !
By fonewear 2017-02-22 16:38:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Well being dishonest depends on the circumstances...sometimes lying is actually the right thing to do!

Take dating for example. No on wants or cares about your hobbies. You always make up some *** like kite surfing. To appear cooler than you actually are !
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-02-22 16:39:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Well being dishonest depends on the circumstances...sometimes lying is actually the right thing to do!

Take dating for example. No on wants or cares about your hobbies. You always make up some *** like kite surfing. To appear cooler than you actually are !
Just ignore him, he is trying to start another fight.

Never mind that that person basically proved Savael's point.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2017-02-22 16:40:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Honest to a fault and it's your fault that your honestly dishonest.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-02-22 16:41:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Honest to a fault and it's your fault that your honestly dishonest.

I can't tell when I'm telling the truth I just make it up as I go along. And embellish the hell out of everything !
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2017-02-22 16:41:41
Link | Quote | Reply

This is what we're talking about. Most of the right leaning (I'm not even really right leaning, just on a few economic issues) people will quickly point out the dumb ***'s and acknowledge bias where it exists. The left leaning people, will under no circumstance acknowledge or do anything that would possible cause harm to "The Cause". They won't acknowledge the *** media bias, and if pressed will attempt to distract and evade with a different topic all while maintaining there is absolutely no media bias and they are telling the entire truth untainted by their Religion Ideology.

I mean damn, they are religious zealots, exactly what the worlds progressive leaders want. Just try to fine one of them criticizing "The Cause" or one of their own. Only thing you can see is them commenting how it's bad that Person A isn't a true believer because their faith isn't strong enough.
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2017-02-22 16:41:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
You are overstating the facts KN.
Let me ask you this then:

Take a group of 14 posters who, for simplicity sake, are separated into 2 subgroups. The subgroups are determined by their political preference (left v. right). Also, let's equally distribute them, so 7 per side (we both know this isn't the case here, but do keep up).

Group Left likes to manipulate the facts and twist the argument more than Group Right. The ratio is 3:1.

Do you believe:

A) Group Left is more dishonest because of their posting habits, or
B) Both groups are equally dishonest because they both do the same thing?
C) Appreciate the irony of criticizing others for dishonesty by presenting an incredibly loaded question.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 73 74 75 ... 82 83 84