Siren.Akson
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: AKs0n
By Siren.Akson 2016-10-03 12:33:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Leneth said: »
Siren.Akson said: »
Actually I want to go over this again. When I look I see a Star burnt out of natural gasses. Spinning alot faster than previously. Creating a much stronger "whirlpool" orbit in space w/ a drastically stronger Magnetosphere around it. Far greater than the Sun in our Solar System. The idea that light cannot escape is due to there being no light to begin w/ coming from the Star? The reflection of a burnt black metal planet possibly?
[/i]
Pulsar.
star corpse. check. fast rotating. check (the faster they rotate the weaker the magnetic field, but I don't want to confuse you now).
Quote:
Although CP 1919 emits in radio wavelengths, pulsars have, subsequently, been found to emit in visible light, X-ray, and/or gamma ray wavelengths.
source: copied from the link above. Can also read the story about LGM-1 for a small laugh
Im familiar. The radio waves... uh ..Idk (Depends if I want to believe and be Paranoid) No thx
It's all a Theory though. Even NASA nor anyone else knows for certain. They just go by the little bit that they can see.

I could be wrong but Im thinking...

Sun > Black Hole > Pulsar or maybe
Sun > Pulsar > Black Hole

BTW.. Im not confused at all. The Star is no longer Burning yet it Shines. How?
The massive acceleration in spin rotation has transformed the Star into a "Lighthouse" shooting out it's Magnetic charge, due to spinning, out like a Laser Beam. So the Magnetic Field is Weak due to the Release itself.

Not even an Alien could create something so exotic as a Pulsar. That would imply that everything is thier creation which doesnt make sense. Pulsars are also, just like Black Holes, so many light years away that some visual errors could be occuring too.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2016-10-03 13:30:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Actually.....

If it's indeed a Star. Then funneling in another Galaxy of Planets and Stars as a Black Hole state. Would explain how it found itself on top of another Star still Burning.

My idea was w/o it being Side by Side cuz that's how I seen illustrated. Why it's NOT locked like Hot Jupiters and our Moon maybe cuz it's venting that Magnetic energy outward.

Regardless, Im not too jumpy over Aliens. If they wanted to Destroy us. They couldve done it for a very long time now. Let alone Tomorrow. I seriously dont want an Alien neighbor next door though. So I guess that makes me "prejudice" lol
eslim said: »
black hole > pulsar > sun

how old to young exists, sir.
Extremely possible. Would be a cycle of life then repeating itself.
By Kodaijin 2016-10-03 13:48:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Leneth said: »
Actually I want to go over this again. When I look I see a Star burnt out of natural gasses. Spinning alot faster than previously. Creating a much stronger "whirlpool" orbit in space w/ a drastically stronger Magnetosphere around it. Far greater than the Sun in our Solar System. The idea that light cannot escape is due to there being no light to begin w/ coming from the Star? The reflection of a burnt black metal planet possibly?
[/i]
Pulsar.
star corpse. check. fast rotating. check (the faster they rotate the weaker the magnetic field, but I don't want to confuse you now).
Quote:
Although CP 1919 emits in radio wavelengths, pulsars have, subsequently, been found to emit in visible light, X-ray, and/or gamma ray wavelengths.
source: copied from the link above. Can also read the story about LGM-1 for a small laugh
Im familiar. The radio waves... uh ..Idk (Depends if I want to believe and be Paranoid) No thx
It's all a Theory though. Even NASA nor anyone else knows for certain. They just go by the little bit that they can see.

I could be wrong but Im thinking...

BTW.. Im not confused at all. The Star is no longer Burning yet it Shines. How?
The massive acceleration in spin rotation has transformed the Star into a "Lighthouse" shooting out it's Magnetic charge, due to spinning, out like a Laser Beam. So the Magnetic Field is Weak due to the Release itself.

Not even an Alien could create something so exotic as a Pulsar. That would imply that everything is thier creation which doesnt make sense. Pulsars are also, just like Black Holes, so many light years away that some visual errors could be occuring too.

Your questions arent making sense. What you wrote doesnt make sense. Did you just suggest aliens make Pulsars? ugh...nevermind.

Quote:

this doesnt make sense.
I am sure I am wasting my time here but here goes...
Active Stars come in all different sizes but they are all huge when compared to planets. They have enormous amounts of mass. Mass creates gravity which should cause the star to collapse on itself. It doesnt collapse because the pressure of the nuclear fusion pushes against gravity. As a star burns through its fuel it changes. a star like our sun will eventually swell and become a red giant before it sheds its outter layers and becomes a white dwarf (white because its still hot) and eventually a black dwarf (when its cold and dead)

Stars that are larger than our sun... much larger... wont die this way. They will go super nova. Super Nova are what create almost everything else in the universe. You see, what powers a star is nuclear fusion. 2 hydrogen atoms fuse to make Helium. When Hydrogen is gone, the star will fuse Helium to create the next element and so on and so on. This happens up until Iron is made. Once Iron is made, the star will supernova. However, the resulting supernova creates enough energy and pressure that EVERY other element is created and blown out into space. This means that everything we have on earth and the earth itself and all of the stuff we are made of was created in a supernova. We are the remnants of star dust basically. cool huh?

What happens to the core of the star after the supernova that wasnt blown away? It collapses under its own gravity because there is no longer any energy/pressure keeping it from doing so and it then creates a black hole.

If the star wasnt big enough to make a black hole, it will make a neutron star. If the Neutron star is extremely magnetic, it will be called a magnetar.
If the Neutron star is rotating very fast, it will spew out electromagnetic radiation and radio waves and will be called a Pulsar.
If the star makes a black hole and the black hole absorbs too much stuff it will erupt and be called a quasar.

Aliens dont make this stuff. They happen on their own. These objects have either been observed, or their presence has been observed based on their interaction with thier surroundings. They are not theory anymore. yes, certain things about them are still unknown and will likely be unknown for a long long time. But these observations and these extremely advanced theories are based on very very high level math and physics.

I am not sure if Elsim is having fun with this thread by making it worse or if he is serious.
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2016-10-03 14:24:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Kodaijin said: »
Your questions arent making sense. What you wrote doesnt make sense. Did you just suggest aliens make Pulsars? ugh...nevermind.
Quote:

this doesnt make sense.
Scientists know for Fact, still debating, or Visited recently?
I am sure I am wasting my time here but here goes...
Ya didnt continue to Challenge what I had claimed on the last Topic a page ago. You swung. I hit back. You surrendered that easily?
Active Stars come in all different sizes but they are all huge when compared to planets...
You think this hypothetical landscape demolishes what I had claimed? You trying to discredit what I said by denoucing the Alien ideas I read from gd *** "Scientists" themselves? Which I am obviously against..

Hit harder. Go back One page... Try again.
Aliens dont make this stuff. They happen on their own.
Tell those "Scientists" on Page1 of OP that questioning Tabby's Star....
By Kodaijin 2016-10-03 14:26:54
Link | Quote | Reply

what the hell are you talking about?
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2016-10-03 14:31:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Josiahkf said: »
We're only discussing "scientists know for fact" thus far, not delving into theorycrafting past the known.
Everything he Posted is a Hypothesis based on Black Holes and Stars after Death...

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Avallon
Server: Asura
By Asura.Avallon 2016-10-03 14:31:51
Link | Quote | Reply

As interesting as this thread is (truly, it is), I can't read it any longer. All that everyone needs know is deep space science is available right here, right now and it is tangible.

[+]
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2016-10-03 14:37:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Avallon said: »
As interesting as this thread is (truly, it is), I can't read it any longer. All that everyone needs know is deep space science is available right here, right now and it is tangible.

Yeah agree... I ask to be Challenged. I get Theories defying reality based off of more Theories that Scientists used cause they dont Understand. GG again..
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-10-03 14:39:18
Link | Quote | Reply

they dont Understand
Lol.
[+]
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2016-10-03 14:42:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
they dont Understand
Lol.
50 million light years away unable to see anything cept darkness passing in front of light. YEAH.. that proves beyond doubt that our whole Solar System is held together by Gravity...

Which was the claim that Gravity bends Light
By Kodaijin 2016-10-03 14:44:35
Link | Quote | Reply

With every single sentence you type, you just prove how ignorant you are.
[+]
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2016-10-03 14:48:22
Link | Quote | Reply

With every single sentence you type, you just prove how ignorant you are.
Then do something. Like saying something. Explaining how Im wrong....
If the Sun stopped spinning. Then eventually. Time stands still. Eternal light or Eternal darkness. Nothing would Gravitate towards the Sun. Unless possibly Magnetic attraction. Everything would stay in place unless something else with SIZE, and not Matter, came along spinning everything into a new Orbit. Size and Spin speeds of Stars means everything. Matter drawing Gravitational Pull is nothing but fantasies. Zero Gravity is Reality.

YouTube Video Placeholder

The Planets will never stop spinning until the Sun stops cuz the Sun's axis spin is controlling everything including every Planet in our Solar System's spin. Im wrong?
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2016-10-03 14:53:21
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll wait patentiently....

Thank you

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Kodaijin 2016-10-03 15:02:49
Link | Quote | Reply

we have been telling you for 7 pages and you arent listening. You read 1 word and then go off on tangents. You make no logical arguments, you have no evidence. You said the earth is flat and that alients make pulsars. I dont need to prove you wrong. Your own words prove youre wrong.

case in point:
something else with SIZE, and not Matter

You cant have a thing with out matter. Matter is all things.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-10-03 15:03:59
Link | Quote | Reply

But does size matter?
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By Kodaijin 2016-10-03 15:05:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
But does size matter?

haha
[+]
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2016-10-03 15:10:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Josiahkf said: »
we're caught in it's gravity so we move outward as well while we orbit it.
Every Planet as well as Asteroids just happen to Orbit in the Same direction? How do we Prove that it is really Gravity?
You make no logical arguments, you have no evidence.
hmm..
Quote:
You said the earth is flat
BS
Quote:
and that alients make pulsars.
More BS
Quote:
I dont need to prove you wrong. Your own words prove youre wrong.
Oh...
case in point:
something else with SIZE, and not Matter

You cant have a thing with out matter. Matter is all things.
Taken out of context = BS x3

I apologize. I get frustrated easily lashing back out. Anyways. Nice chat guys.
By Kodaijin 2016-10-03 15:22:15
Link | Quote | Reply

youre frustrated because you are incapable of understanding what everyone if trying to tell you.

Post deleted by User.
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2016-10-03 15:30:35
Link | Quote | Reply

youre frustrated because you are incapable of understanding what everyone if trying to tell you.
After I refused Einstein's Theory you have been turning everything I say upside and backwards. Then Im the idiot. Awesome. Einstein's Theories need alot more Testing beyond these Black Holes to convince me that Gravity bends Light. Unacceptable. Syntax Error - Does Not Compute

You could even go 1 post prior when I questioned Atoms existing in Space... I wasnt forcing my views on anyone. The vid confirmed it for me seeing. Seeing was believing. Gravity will not do that. Maybe not Einstein's opinion but that doesnt make me Wrong.
By Kodaijin 2016-10-03 15:38:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Gravitational lensing has been proven. You can see pictures of it.

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 ... 6 7 8 ... 21 22 23