Science vs Science Fiction
First Page 2 3 ... 5 6 7 ... 21 22 23
 Siren.Akson
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: AKs0n
By Siren.Akson 2016-10-03 07:52:27
Link | Quote | Reply

If the Sun stopped spinning. Then eventually. Time stands still. Eternal light or Eternal darkness. Nothing would Gravitate towards the Sun. Unless possibly Magnetic attraction. Everything would stay in place unless something else with SIZE, and not Matter, came along spinning everything into a new Orbit. Size and Spin speeds of Stars means everything. Matter drawing Gravitational Pull is nothing but fantasies. Zero Gravity is Reality.

YouTube Video Placeholder

The Planets will never stop spinning until the Sun stops cuz the Sun's axis spin is controlling everything including every Planet in our Solar System's spin. Im wrong?
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-10-03 08:07:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes. Absolutely.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2016-10-03 08:09:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Yes. Absolutely.

In the land of make believe anything is possible.
[+]
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2016-10-03 08:14:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah I realize my wording might be off. I dont see any other possibilities though. Im reading way too many contradictions so it's hard for me to even gather info trying to form my own conclusions. Meh w/e though. It's what I believe which doesnt have to be perfect fact. Close enough. While Im sure yall are probly laughing thinking this is old news or someone else's Theory or something....

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By Kodaijin 2016-10-03 09:12:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Akson said: »
I dont understand your proof. I dont understand anything really so no surprise.

How can Gravity bend light?

Gravity does not effect Light.
I shine a light at the Sky...
...it will not fall

I must be misunderstanding you.

Im saying that the flow of what they call "spacetime" must be bending the light and that gravity existing in space is still a myth. Extremely confident w/ what I say yet I know Im no Einstein all the same but I still claim his Theory as total *** regardless

Unless Im misunderstanding you

Gravity does affect light. Gravity can cause light to bend and even stop. Your example... You shine a light in the sky and the light doesnt fall.... the speed of light is vastly superior to the escape velocity of the earths gravity. Now if you are in a blackhole and shine a light up, the light will not go up. The escape velocity of a blackholes gravity is higher than the speed of light.
[+]
By Kodaijin 2016-10-03 09:16:09
Link | Quote | Reply

If the Sun stopped spinning. Then eventually. Time stands still. Eternal light or Eternal darkness. Nothing would Gravitate towards the Sun. Unless possibly Magnetic attraction. Everything would stay in place unless something else with SIZE, and not Matter, came along spinning everything into a new Orbit. Size and Spin speeds of Stars means everything. Matter drawing Gravitational Pull is nothing but fantasies. Zero Gravity is Reality.

The Planets will never stop spinning until the Sun stops cuz the Sun's axis spin is controlling everything including every Planet in our Solar System's spin. Im wrong?

This is all wrong.
[+]
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2016-10-03 09:33:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Kodaijin said: »

This is all wrong.
I looked into it out of curiosity...
Wrong+Wrong+Wrong=Wrong
The Mind of a 3yr old
If it doesnt fit....
..then it must be something else

I alrdy Know until proven Wrong. Which Im OK accepting LOL
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2016-10-03 09:38:58
Link | Quote | Reply

I dont understand your proof. I dont understand anything really so no surprise.

How can Gravity bend light?

Gravity does not effect Light.
I shine a light at the Sky...
...it will not fall

I must be misunderstanding you.

Im saying that the flow of what they call "spacetime" must be bending the light and that gravity existing in space is still a myth. Extremely confident w/ what I say yet I know Im no Einstein all the same but I still claim his Theory as total *** regardless

Unless Im misunderstanding you

Gravity does affect light. Gravity can cause light to bend and even stop. Your example... You shine a light in the sky and the light doesnt fall.... the speed of light is vastly superior to the escape velocity of the earths gravity. Now if you are in a blackhole and shine a light up, the light will not go up. The escape velocity of a blackholes gravity is higher than the speed of light.
I can accept that but that doesnt mean Gravity holds our Solar System together and that what I claim about anything else is False or does it?

Post deleted by User.
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2016-10-03 09:51:40
Link | Quote | Reply

It just happens to fit perfectly. All the pieces come together forming the picture. If Im wrong. Im wrong. No reason to be a wise ***...
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2016-10-03 10:05:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Now if you are in a blackhole and shine a light up, the light will not go up. The escape velocity of a blackholes gravity is higher than the speed of light.
Actually I want to go over this again. When I look I see a Star burnt out of natural gasses. Spinning alot faster than previously. Creating a much stronger "whirlpool" orbit in space w/ a drastically stronger Magnetosphere around it. Far greater than the Sun in our Solar System. The idea that light cannot escape is due to there being no light to begin w/ coming from the Star? The reflection of a burnt black metal planet possibly?

What am I missing? Do we think it's a Data Storage Device?

If you are Wrong from the Start. Then how can you be Right in the The End.
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2016-10-03 10:22:54
Link | Quote | Reply

BTW....

Someone PLEASE explain to me.

When I grew up and up until very recently I was ALWAYS told that we went to the Moon ONCE

WHY the *** does Wiki say 6x....

There are even conspiracist vids suggesting that we never landed there in the 1st place...
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2016-10-03 10:30:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Im done with this ***. I dont like nor enjoy accepting what I believe to be factual information only later to find out was total *** nonsense...

*** that Data Storage Device...
By Kodaijin 2016-10-03 10:31:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Now if you are in a blackhole and shine a light up, the light will not go up. The escape velocity of a blackholes gravity is higher than the speed of light.
Actually I want to go over this again. When I look I see a Star burnt out of natural gasses. Spinning alot faster than previously. Creating a much stronger "whirlpool" orbit in space w/ a drastically stronger Magnetosphere around it. Far greater than the Sun in our Solar System. The idea that light cannot escape is due to there being no light to begin w/ coming from the Star? The reflection of a burnt black metal planet possibly?

No, that is not even close to what a black hole is.
And you are too focused on spin. Spin doesnt mean much. Its mass has everything to do with gravity. Venus and Earth are nearly the same size but they are spinning vastly different. You could probably walk faster than venus rotates 4mph or 6.5kmph. Earth Rotates at 1,040mph. and yet Venus gravity is 91% of what Earths is because it is close to the same mass as earth.

Spin and magnetism mean nothing in determining how much gravity something has.

Wikipedia page for what a blackhole is
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-10-03 10:51:38
Link | Quote | Reply

I now feel like I need to see a neurologist.
By Kodaijin 2016-10-03 10:55:13
Link | Quote | Reply

I now feel like I need to see a neurologist.

Seriously.
By Jetackuu 2016-10-03 11:02:23
Link | Quote | Reply

I've been saying that for years Seha :P
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2016-10-03 11:07:01
Link | Quote | Reply

No, that is not even close to what a black hole is.
And you are too focused on spin. Spin doesnt mean much. Its mass has everything to do with gravity. Venus and Earth are nearly the same size but they are spinning vastly different. You could probably walk faster than venus rotates 4mph or 6.5kmph. Earth Rotates at 1,040mph. and yet Venus gravity is 91% of what Earths is because it is close to the same mass as earth.

Spin and magnetism mean nothing in determining how much gravity something has.

Wikipedia page for what a blackhole is
I forgot. We went there yesterday. After visiting the Moon 18x? Then we Realized that Mass created Black Holes. Since Gravity exists in Space. Which is why all the Stars & Planets are falling into the Ocean beneath the Universe. If not for all the Strings holding all of them Up. When Science is nothing but brainwashed Theories.

In other words. Saying "You're not even close" doesnt mean anything when nothing I have said has even been contested by something remotely concrete.

I try to understand yall PoV. Realize there are massive holes in such Science information. Point it all out. Yall hit me back w/ Einstein Theories and Black Hole examination from 500 million light years away which in itself sounds ridiculuously off... GG
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-10-03 11:27:45
Link | Quote | Reply

There is so much headdeskery in this thread....
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2016-10-03 11:38:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
There is so much headdeskery in this thread....
I apologize. I dont even know what that means. I just think that it's pretty *** sad that it took me 30seconds to realize what was spinning the Earth and causing all the Planets to revolve around the Sun in the same Direction.

If Scientists themselves reject such ideas then it should be based on something more realistic than what Im reading....

Hit me w/ something I can *** believe in atleast
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-10-03 11:51:47
Link | Quote | Reply

I know it's very hard to believe, but people who studied this for centuries actually got a better and deeper grasp of it than your 30 seconds reflection.
[+]
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2016-10-03 11:56:47
Link | Quote | Reply

I know it's very hard to believe, but people who studied this for centuries actually got a better and deeper grasp of it than your 30 seconds reflection.
I hope so. I imagine so. Where is the debate then?

I need to Know. Why. How. Am I wrong.

What yall threw at me makes me feel frustrated knowing everything I said still stands strong. I'd rather feel defeated.
Just so then I can know for certain.

Post deleted by User.
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2016-10-03 12:04:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Josiahkf said: »
we know without fail that our universe is expanding at a huge rate, everything is moving apart. At such a fast rate that if you fired a gun alongside us while motionless, we'd pass it.

So if the sun died or disappeared, we would just continue expanding alongside the rest of existence. we'd just get very cold until we eventually bumped into another star's gravity
This is Fact? I would seriously love to believe such but now, at this point, Im becoming even more skeptical over Science info than I am of Religion. I'll just accept it tho since it doesnt pertain to what I really want to know.
Unless it's another gd Theory ><

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2016-10-03 12:10:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
yes it's fact. it's easy to see by triangulating positions using earth and the hubble telescope

everything is moving away from each other, the universe is expanding. which implies it started in one location i.e the big bang theory.
So the images of the Constellations are being altered? What is changing exactly cuz Im not so convinced it's actually expanding. Nothing should move anything beyond Black Holes themselves. Which makes me feel paranoid LMFAO

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Leviathan.Andret
Server: Leviathan
user: Andret
By Leviathan.Andret 2016-10-03 12:18:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah the universe is expanding or at least moving in an expanding way.

A lot of it is hypothetical because it would take billons of years starting from the Big Bang.

You can do an experiment with it. Just dump a bunch of beads on the table and you will notice that they being to spread. Some of them moving fast and some moving slow. Some will collide with each other.

The larger the table, the more spread out your beads will be and the less chance for collision to occur.

If the universe is a huge table and all the galaxies are the beads then you can expect the galaxies would be moving away from the center.
[+]
 Bismarck.Leneth
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Leneth 2016-10-03 12:22:40
Link | Quote | Reply

[/i]
Pulsar.
star corpse. check. fast rotating. check (the faster they rotate the weaker the magnetic field, but I don't want to confuse you now).
Quote:
Although CP 1919 emits in radio wavelengths, pulsars have, subsequently, been found to emit in visible light, X-ray, and/or gamma ray wavelengths.
source: copied from the link above. Can also read the story about LGM-1 for a small laugh
First Page 2 3 ... 5 6 7 ... 21 22 23