Hillary Clinton 2016 Presidential Thread

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Hillary Clinton 2016 Presidential Thread
Hillary Clinton 2016 Presidential Thread
First Page 2 3 ... 51 52 53 ... 71 72 73
By Ramyrez 2016-08-29 14:33:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Unless you completely missed my point, the "facts and realities" are exactly what I'm promoting. But there are schools that overstep bounds and don't handle it in the correct way on both ends, admittedly more so on the Right thanks to prudish/religious types who think that providing minimal information is going to help kids out somehow.

I'm taking you at your word that they're out there, it isn't exactly a make-or-break issue for me, whatever opinions I have on it. It's not news I chase. I've just never seen or heard report of anyone from the "left" overstepping themselves in this fashion.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-08-29 14:33:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
The liberal stance is getting the sex education you apparently got.

No. I can get into details as to exactly why that wasn't the case, but I get the feeling that I'm going to unleash a firestorm just for mentioning one of the Left's trigger buzzwords.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-08-29 14:35:59
Link | Quote | Reply

No. I can get into details as to exactly why that wasn't the case, but I get the feeling that I'm going to unleash a firestorm just for mentioning one of the Left's trigger buzzwords.

Is this because someone tried to explain to kids what "trans" is?

It's a reality they're going to have to live with and the sooner they learn it's something they'll encounter and accept, the better.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Server: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-08-29 14:44:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Recalling my sex education, there was barely anything glamorous about looking at some guys swollen, pus-filled junk as my teacher dropped words like gonorrhea, siphilus and genital worts. I recall the overhead projector slides pretty clearly. "***. ***. Oh my god. ***. Fuuuuuuuuuuck."

Know what's really not sexy when you're an unsure, ***talking young man who gets all the girls but really doesn't? A vagina full of hair and lumps. I mean worts. I mean red bumps. I mean a *** nightmare.

Hearing about permanent diseases like AIDS and Herpes is enough to wrap your scrote in tinfoil and refuse to ever let it back out.
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2016-08-29 14:44:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Please mention the gay agenda. It's so awfully dull in my office today.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-08-29 14:45:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Step #1 - Destroy the nuclear family.
Step #2 - Abduct kids, convert them to gayism.
Step #3 - Elect Obama.
Step #4 - Burn America to the ground. Rebrand nation Big Gay States of America.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-08-29 14:46:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramyrez said: »

It's a reality they're going to have to live with and the sooner they learn it's something they'll encounter and accept, the better.

That's not it, but I'm not going to entertain any more guesses either. I really didn't expect to see so much derailment over even the simplest suggestion that liberals might not be shining beacons of pragmatism 100% of the time on every stance. Then again, I've been here a while so I should have known better to even utter such an offense.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-08-29 14:46:55
Link | Quote | Reply

I get some parents think it's their business to teach their children, but most of those parents' either 1) don't actually teach them anything or 2) their ideas of "teaching" is "don't do that, don't be like that, those are all dirty, terrible people."

And that's the height of ignorance.

If it's out there, the kids are dealing with it, whether people acknowledge it or want to admit it or not.
By Ramyrez 2016-08-29 14:47:39
Link | Quote | Reply

That's not it, but I'm not going to entertain any more guesses either. I really didn't expect to see so much derailment over even the simplest suggestion that liberals might not be shining beacons of pragmatism 100% of the time on every stance. Then again, I've been here a while so I should have known better to even utter such an offense.

I just honestly want to know what it is, as the "trans" thing is the only lefty buzzword I can think of on the topic that might set off such a comment. @.@
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-08-29 14:49:39
Link | Quote | Reply

I just honestly want to know what it is, as the "trans" thing is the only lefty buzzword I can think of on the topic that might set off such a comment. @.@

I'll PM you, because you're capable of reason.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-08-29 14:50:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Liberals aren't perfect. Some may infact go full retard on such topics as GMOs, politics and sex ed.

There. Now release the funds you promised me. I'll need them to get ahead of the hounds.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-08-29 14:52:38
Link | Quote | Reply

We could rename the thread Hillary Clinton's Gay Agenda 2016.

That tends to be fun topic.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-08-29 14:53:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »

We could rename the thread Hillary Clinton's Gay Agenda 2016.

That tends to be fun topic.

There has to be an about face in there somewhere though.

I mean, she hasn't exactly always been the biggest LGBT rights advocate.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-08-29 14:54:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Her position........evolved. When it was expedient to. :P
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2016-08-29 14:55:26
Link | Quote | Reply

No, you completely misrepresented the liberal position on sex ed to push the usual "both sides are teh badz" bs.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-08-29 14:55:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Expediently Gay sounds funny.
By Ramyrez 2016-08-29 14:58:03
Link | Quote | Reply

No, you completely misrepresented the liberal position on sex ed to push the usual "both sides are teh badz" bs.

Well they can be. See aforementioned organic/GMO nonsense, vaccines, etc.

Everyone is awful, everything is terrible, and our mothers never loved us.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-08-29 15:00:14
Link | Quote | Reply

>>Played FF my whole life.
>>Still think crystal healing is ***.

I mena, you'd think that stuff would be tailor made for me!
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-08-29 15:03:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Unless you completely missed my point, the "facts and realities" are exactly what I'm promoting. But there are schools that overstep bounds and don't handle it in the correct way on both ends, admittedly more so on the Right thanks to prudish/religious types who think that providing minimal information is going to help kids out somehow.

Or, if you could pull your head out of your nether regions and pay attention, you would see that I called out the Right for being worse in this case, which is something I've never seen you do for the Left (and probably never will). Heaven forbid that I point out that there is middle ground where things make the most sense, as with practically every topic ever.
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2016-08-29 15:32:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Well they can be. See aforementioned organic/GMO nonsense, vaccines, etc.

Everyone is awful, everything is terrible, and our mothers never loved us.
On the topic of sex ed, there's no equivalence between the two generally accepted platforms. Conservatives have long since pushed abstinence only education while the liberal position has been the practical approach of safe sex practices and disease awareness. "Glorification" is made-up and sounds like a way to avoid agreeing with a basic liberal platform.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-08-29 15:47:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Tell us what the hell is an overstepping liberal sex ed please?
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-08-29 15:49:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »

In class demonstrations?
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-08-29 15:56:05
Link | Quote | Reply

They didn't have sex ed when I was a kid. Mom and nana tried to explain, each in their own fashion, and I kinda got it. But I didn't really understand till sometime after menarche when I saw a couple of farm animals go at it. Then it was like the proverbial ton of bricks or light bulb flash.

But how did we get from Hillary Clinton 2016 to sex ed? As far as I know she hasn't taken a position on it.
[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2016-08-29 16:00:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
But how did we get from Hillary Clinton 2016 to sex ed?
MY FAULT ^^;
 Lakshmi.Flavin
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2016-08-29 16:11:10
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll PM you, because you're capable of reason.
But I mean that implies that you are capable of reason... So yeah...

The whole argument of I have this buzzword that makes liberals just go crazy but I won't say it nonsense is just more evidence that you should be ignored as you make these grade school I got ya taunts for no rap reason...

No one is perfect in handling anything... Liberals don't think they're perfect... Get over yourself and this pointless crusade of yours to point out the pointless...
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-08-29 16:11:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Assignment #1: Write a poem about the clitoris.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-08-29 16:32:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »

Assignment #1: Write a poem about the clitoris.

Quote:
Reject Haiku

The *** of Eden
Licking Chernobyl clit
Humming that post atomic hit ™

Summer Lee
Oct 7, 2014
[+]
 Sylph.Shipp
Server: Sylph
user: Shipp
By Sylph.Shipp 2016-08-29 16:32:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
and they didn't have the liberal stance of glorifying it.
Huh?

someone went to Our Lady of the Bad Touch catholic school

Ahhh yes I hear they have a fetish with rulers there, as well.
Every Catholic I've met is a size queen.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-08-29 16:33:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Maybe I should have gotten this derailment back on track with a Pussy Riot + Putin + Hillary combo
First Page 2 3 ... 51 52 53 ... 71 72 73