Hillary Clinton 2016 Presidential Thread

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Hillary Clinton 2016 Presidential Thread
Hillary Clinton 2016 Presidential Thread
First Page 2 3 ... 50 51 52 ... 71 72 73
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2016-08-29 13:29:33
Link | Quote | Reply

We need to have that talk about the birds and well-lubricated bees.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-08-29 13:30:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
#GoTXorGoHome

spit in your hand?

are flecks of chewing tobacco obligatory?

That could qualify as OK, MO jelly as well. Hell that whole region.

I hope to never learn what passes for a personal lubricant in Oklahoma... possum lard rendered from road kill
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2016-08-29 13:31:05
Link | Quote | Reply

chaffing is bad, mmm'k.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-08-29 13:32:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »

bees use royal jelly!

/comic rimshot
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-08-29 13:33:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Something tells me this isn't the group of people that I want to hear "the talk" from....
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2016-08-29 13:35:38
Link | Quote | Reply

feel free to take him under your wing.
By Ramyrez 2016-08-29 13:35:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Something tells me this isn't the group of people that I want to hear "the talk" from....

I dunno. You want skip all the nonsense and get right down to what's happening and the pragmatic aspects of things, we might be just the people you want.

I mean, really. Who is going to be a more practical, useful teacher of sex ed? A teacher stuck following some prudish school board guidelines about "no-no" parts?
By Ramyrez 2016-08-29 13:37:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Arrg. All I can hear is my old phys ed teacher (is it like that everywhere else, too? Phys ed teachers get stuck teaching health class/sex ed?) talking about how boys and girls differ going through "poo-berty."
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-08-29 13:43:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't tell me you tried eating too like Kojo.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-08-29 13:45:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramyrez said: »
I mean, really. Who is going to be a more practical, useful teacher of sex ed? A teacher stuck following some prudish school board guidelines about "no-no" parts?
Naw, a Playboy magazine and the internet is all we need to understand sex ed.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-08-29 13:45:31
Link | Quote | Reply

I dunno. You want skip all the nonsense and get right down to what's happening and the pragmatic aspects of things, we might be just the people you want.

Pfft, even in Indiana my teachers were very straightforward about it. They didn't have the conservative stance that made it sound taboo, and they didn't have the liberal stance of glorifying it. It was entirely fact-based and pragmatic, which is the way it's supposed to be.
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2016-08-29 13:49:46
Link | Quote | Reply

and they didn't have the liberal stance of glorifying it.
Huh?
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Server: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-08-29 13:55:01
Link | Quote | Reply

bees use royal jelly!

/comic rimshot

Phrasing!
[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-08-29 13:57:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Huh?
Don't tell me you don't also have an altar for your sex toys in your room!
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-08-29 13:58:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Huh?

someone went to Our Lady of the Bad Touch catholic school
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-08-29 14:02:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Huh?

someone went to Our Lady of the Bad Touch catholic school

Ahhh yes I hear they have a fetish with rulers there, as well.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-08-29 14:03:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Pfft, even in Indiana my teachers were very straightforward about it. They didn't have the conservative stance that made it sound taboo, and they didn't have the liberal stance of glorifying it. It was entirely fact-based and pragmatic, which is the way it's supposed to be.

I mean. I guess?

Sex is awesome though. Why lie about it?
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-08-29 14:06:38
Link | Quote | Reply

I mean. I guess?

Sex is awesome though. Why lie about it?

Perfect timing, as we pivot to discuss the swinger lifestyle of Maj. Gen. David Haight
By Ramyrez 2016-08-29 14:07:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
Perfect timing, as we pivot to discuss the swinger lifestyle of Maj. Gen. David Haight

I knew I didn't click that headline because I wasn't misreading it.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-08-29 14:07:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, I remember back in my liberal indoctrination camp when the sex ed instructors opened a cardboard box full of *** and proceeded to turn on the dance music as a disco-ball descended from the rafters.
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2016-08-29 14:08:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Huh?
It's purely decorative
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-08-29 14:08:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
Yeah, I remember back in my liberal indoctrination camp when the sex ed instructors opened a cardboard box full of *** and proceeded to turn on the dance music as a disco-ball descended from the rafters.

Still better than abstinence-only education.

And still a better love story than Twilight.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-08-29 14:08:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Huh?
It's purely decorative

It's a "novelty."
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-08-29 14:11:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Huh?
It's purely decorative

I am reminded of this girl I used to know. I remember going into her bedroom and looking up at a top shelf and noticing 10x7 wooden phallus with sculpture of a girl hugging it. Needless to say, she was a lot of fun.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-08-29 14:22:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »

Gave a [+] for the laugh, but there really is a spectrum there whether you guys are willing to acknowledge it or not.
By Ramyrez 2016-08-29 14:25:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Gave a [+] for the laugh, but there really is a spectrum there whether you guys are willing to acknowledge it or not.

I'm not saying there isn't, but I've never seen or heard of actual sex ed that goes "too far," and most of the things that outrage prudes I've seen are just that. People being prudes and not dealing with the realities of sex and sexuality. Some girls hit menarche before 10. I really think if they're old enough to have to physically go through the roller coaster, they've got to start learning the facts and realities.

And beyond the scope of "you're a terrible person for this, the good book (take your pick which one) says so."
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2016-08-29 14:26:09
Link | Quote | Reply

The liberal stance is getting the sex education you apparently got.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-08-29 14:31:32
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not saying there isn't, but I've never seen or heard of actual sex ed that goes "too far," and most of the things that outrage prudes I've seen are just that. People being prudes and not dealing with the realities of sex and sexuality. Some girls hit menarche before 10. I really think if they're old enough to have to physically go through the roller coaster, they've got to start learning the facts and realities.

And beyond the scope of "you're a terrible person for this, the good book (take your pick which one) says so."

Unless you completely missed my point, the "facts and realities" are exactly what I'm promoting. But there are schools that overstep bounds and don't handle it in the correct way on both ends, admittedly more so on the Right thanks to prudish/religious types who think that providing minimal information is going to help kids out somehow.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 50 51 52 ... 71 72 73