Hillary Clinton 2016 Presidential Thread

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Hillary Clinton 2016 Presidential Thread
Hillary Clinton 2016 Presidential Thread
First Page 2 3 ... 46 47 48 ... 71 72 73
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-08-26 14:30:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
When I was 7 I watched too much Sonic and now I'm *** up because of it. Seriously, look at the Sanic fanbase and tell me Sanic hasn't caused traumatic brain injuries.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-08-26 14:30:59
Link | Quote | Reply

eliroo said: »
Your kid won't grow up thinking you are constantly disappointed unless you treat them like that.

...huh. Maybe I'm just messed up then.

*shrugs*
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-08-26 14:31:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »
Asura.Chiaia said: »
Terlet Sangria said: »
See, there are times when I can agree fully with KN. If we all stopped talking about politics this website might become a better place.

Oh sure, but I talk about blowing up P+R and people lose their minds
Dear Emperor Rooks,
Who cares, just do it! This isn't a republic. Monarch ftw!

~Sincerely, Everyone that dislikes P+R.
YouTube Video Placeholder

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By eliroo 2016-08-26 14:33:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Candlejack said: »
...What? So if my seven year old child comes and says he is gay because his friend is and I tell him that marriage is between a Man and women then I am essentially shoving an ice pick in his head? Holy crap dude. you just took this to a whole new level. I will not go to torturous levels to influence my son. Jesus dude, don't take everything to the extreme.
Did I actually say that? No. I'm just saying certain methods of "conversion therapy" have been likened to both psychological and physical torture, and conversion therapy on the whole has been scientifically debunked even in theory.

If you're taking that as I'm saying you'd actually go far enough to physically harm your own kid based on his own choices and genetic mental wiring, then maybe you should reconsider how you handle things on the whole, as it shows you might have genuine problems that could require some form of counseling.

I wasn't really responding to you candlejack. I typically wouldn't bother because I think you have my blacklisted and you usually respond unreasonably. I used your definition to explain to Raymerez that I didn't mean to imply I was going to put my kid through conversion therapy.

I won't make him "pray the gay away" and nor will I force him to be straight.

I really only referred to influencing him when he is much younger and I understand that his life can be influenced by others as well as mine.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Server: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-08-26 14:34:01
Link | Quote | Reply

I promise you a parent telling their 7 year old that being gay isn't right isn't attacking their identity. They are still building one at the point.

You're seeding your kid.

If they do one day grow up to feel attraction towards people of the same sex, you're completely *** them up inside. It's no different than seeding racist ideas, fears of pretty much anything or kids who become recluse because of abusive parents. Everything sticks. Kids watch every movement you make and retain it to scary degrees.

That kid will grow up always feel like you're disappointed. And you are, from what you've already said. So fixated on the 'easy' life as to miss that perhaps whatever life your kid chooses should be their own.

Maybe they don't want 'easy'.

You guys make a lot of hasty generalizations. First off, of course you its seeding. You are going to tell your kid that stealing is wrong right? You are going to tell them that rape is wrong right? You yourself probably have some controversial ideas that you will bestow onto your child.

All that is fine.

Your kid won't grow up thinking you are constantly disappointed unless you treat them like that.

Pretty sure we can raise our kids however we want, as long as we aren't raising psychopaths and ***.

Comparing being gay to rape and murder? lol

Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-08-26 14:35:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't let your dreams be dreams, Rooks.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-08-26 14:39:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't let your dreams be dreams, Rooks.

Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2016-08-26 14:39:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Sometimes I wonder how much easier my life would have been if I hadn't accidentally touched that Barbie in 3rd grade.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-08-26 14:40:09
Link | Quote | Reply

I really only referred to influencing him when he is much younger and I understand that his life can be influenced by others as well as mine.

Okay, well, I still hate REO Speedwagon because my dad made a disparaging comment about them once when I was like 6, and being the best guitarist in the world that I knew at the time (also, my dad) his words carried weight.

He's never harped on the issue. He said it once, in passing, to someone else, and I overheard it.

But I still don't like them or their "stupid forced rhyme scheme."

Quotes are dad's.
By eliroo 2016-08-26 14:40:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Comparing being gay to rape and murder? lol
Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Yes, compare homosexuality with rape and stealing. That's going to help you, being gay isn't harming anyone. Would you teach your kid not to date black people or avoid black influence?

Jesus guys.

Quote:
ou guys make a lot of hasty generalizations

I was using it as a example of things you "seed" into your child to transfer your values to them.

Don't be idiots, literally stop making mountain out of mole hills. No where in my statement did I say or Imply that being gay was the same as being a murdered or stealing. Jesus christ.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-08-26 14:40:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
Sometimes I wonder how much easier my life would have been if I hadn't accidentally touched that Barbie in 3rd grade.

Come on Pleebs, you can do better than that.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-08-26 14:41:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Being straight isn't exactly easy. I've had type II cooties since kindergarten.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-08-26 14:42:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't be idiots, literally stop making mountain out of mole hills.
But that's all we have left.

/sadpanda
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-08-26 14:43:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Confession time.

I had a Jem doll, and I'm pretty sure it wasn't because I wanted to play dress up with it. I just really wanted it. I was like 3 or 4. I barely even remember it. I mostly know about it because my parents don't like to let me forget.

Still not gay.

But I've still got fantasies of Cyndi Lauper and Belinda Carlisle in their 80s glory years.

...I'm sure those aren't related issues.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-08-26 14:44:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramyrez said: »

Confession time.

I had a Jem doll...

Still not gay.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-08-26 14:45:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Sorry Ramy, couldn't resist.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-08-26 14:46:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Confession time.

I had a Jem doll, and I'm pretty sure it wasn't because I wanted to play dress up with it. I just really wanted it. I was like 3 or 4. I barely even remember it. I mostly know about it because my parents don't like to let me forget.

Still not gay.

But I've still got fantasies of Cyndi Lauper and Belinda Carlisle in their 80s glory years.

...one time at my cousin's house, I fell into the mud. The only thing they had that would fit me was one of her old dresses.

I was unfazed by this. There's something nice about a nice breeze blowing up a dress and across the boys.

I was about 4-5.
By Ramyrez 2016-08-26 14:46:46
Link | Quote | Reply

*shrug*

Sorry. Still prefer the V.

I mean, there's dudes I wouldn't turn down if they came on to me, but that's just as much my ego as anything. I'd be so flattered that a celebrity came on to me that I'd forget I wasn't gay.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-08-26 14:47:09
Link | Quote | Reply

There's something nice about a nice breeze blowing up a dress and across the boys.
That's.....about normal for you Kojo.
By Ramyrez 2016-08-26 14:47:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Sorry! Ramy; couldn't resist.

-- She
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Server: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-08-26 14:47:40
Link | Quote | Reply

I fat fingered black on the character creation screen before I was born. I was trying to go for olive skin but the *** game lagged.

Can't even reroll, it's ***. Next time I'm picking Asian female.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-08-26 14:48:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Confession time.

Still not gay.

...one time at my cousin's house, I fell into the mud. The only thing they had that would fit me was one of her old dresses.

I was unfazed by this. There's something nice about a nice breeze blowing up a dress and across the boys.

I was about 4-5.

Buy a kilt and never look back.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-08-26 14:48:33
Link | Quote | Reply

*shrug*

I mean, there's dudes I wouldn't turn down if they came on to me, but that's just as much my ego as anything. I'd be so flattered that a celebrity came on to me that I'd forget I wasn't gay.
Good for you.

There's only one woman in the world, and no guys, who I would treat the same way. And it's not a "straight vs. gay" thing either.

I'm just tired of relationships in general now, and probably forever.
By eliroo 2016-08-26 14:50:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Confession time.

Still not gay.

I was about 4-5.

This is the same reason I switched to boxers from whitey tideys. It was like having a personal AC system for your shorts when you were outside.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-08-26 14:50:21
Link | Quote | Reply

I fat fingered black on the character creation screen before I was born. I was trying to go for olive skin but the *** game lagged.

....wait, there's a character creation section on this game?

DAMN IT, I KNEW I SHOULDN'T HAVE SKIPPED THE OPENING CREDITS AND GONE RIGHT TO CHILDBIRTH!
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-08-26 14:50:23
Link | Quote | Reply

I made a Redguard once and within 40 minutes a vampire killed the female blacksmith and a guard questioned me and put me in jail.

I'm not *** kidding, that's the only time that ever happened to me in the game.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-08-26 14:51:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
*shrug*

Good for you.

There's only one woman in the world, and no guys, who I would treat the same way. And it's not a "straight vs. gay" thing either.

I'm just tired of relationships in general now, and probably forever.

Quote:
You'd go gay for him. I know you would. And that's okay, I totally understand. As long as I can watch.

--Wife.
[+]
Administrator
Server: Hyperion
user: Rooks
By Drama Torama 2016-08-26 14:52:28
Link | Quote | Reply

This is the same reason I switched to boxers from whitey tideys. It was like having a personal AC system for your shorts when you were outside.

There's still no comfort like an unfurnished basement.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-08-26 14:52:29
Link | Quote | Reply

I made a Redguard once and within 40 minutes a vampire killed the female blacksmith and a guard questioned me and put me in jail.

I'm not *** kidding, that's the only time that ever happened to me in the game.
I call ***! There isn't a female blacksmith in any games!
First Page 2 3 ... 46 47 48 ... 71 72 73