First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 Ragnarok.Sekundes
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Sekundes
By Ragnarok.Sekundes 2015-05-26 14:16:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Bloodrose said: »
So, are you saying you don't have the qualifications or experience? because from the questions here and the comment sin the New Mod thread, you said you were still learning to be a mod.
From her responses I would guess that she's learning this system. It's pretty likely that her other mod roles didn't use the same forum software.
[+]
VIP
By Terraka 2015-05-26 14:16:27
Link | Quote | Reply

I appreciate the honesty, and it would have gone a long way from the beginning.

There those of us who are going to hold you to the professionalism you talked about bringing, primarily because the other mods have lost that kind of faith that we can keep them honest.

I know it sounds like I'm personally grilling you harder than you deserve to be, and I probably am, but keep in mind I have my reasons, even if you don't understand them, know what they are, etc.

A lot of us appreciate the honesty, but I will say this: Do not make a habit of "better late than never", because sometimes being late... may as well be never. As some of us have already experienced.

So, are you saying you don't have the qualifications or experience? because from the questions here and the comment sin the New Mod thread, you said you were still learning to be a mod.

I have some experience, but that's when I was younger and when I was a mod there that site wasn't well known and ultimately failed. Over the years since then, I may have forgotten a few things.

Yes. I am still learning to be a mod on AH, seeing as how every site is different and have different procedures and policies. It's just like accepting a new job in a similar field, you may know some things but everywhere is run differently.
VIP
By Terraka 2015-05-26 14:17:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Dameion said: »
Goku Or Vegeta?! Please choose very carefully...

Goku.
By Bloodrose 2015-05-26 14:17:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Terraka said: »

There those of us who are going to hold you to the professionalism you talked about bringing, primarily because the other mods have lost that kind of faith that we can keep them honest.

I know it sounds like I'm personally grilling you harder than you deserve to be, and I probably am, but keep in mind I have my reasons, even if you don't understand them, know what they are, etc.

A lot of us appreciate the honesty, but I will say this: Do not make a habit of "better late than never", because sometimes being late... may as well be never. As some of us have already experienced.

I have some experience, but that's when I was younger and when I was a mod there that site wasn't well known and ultimately failed. Over the years since then, I may have forgotten a few things.

Yes. I am still learning to be a mod on AH, seeing as how every site is different and have different procedures and policies. It's just like accepting a new job in a similar field, you may know some things but everywhere is run differently.
This is an answer I can accept.
 Siren.Dameion
Server: Siren
By Siren.Dameion 2015-05-26 14:22:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Dameion said: »
Goku Or Vegeta?! Please choose very carefully...

Goku.

[+]
VIP
By Terraka 2015-05-26 14:23:12
Link | Quote | Reply

This is an answer I can accept.

I'm sorry I wasn't honest up front with all of you in the beginning, perhaps things would've gone differently last night if I was.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Leosin
Server: Lakshmi
user: Leosin
By Lakshmi.Leosin 2015-05-26 14:26:43
Link | Quote | Reply

1) What personality trait of others tends do you consider to be the most offensive?
2) Would you be a Ninja or Pirate? (ikik, done to hell, but it says a lot about a person)
3) Favorite Holiday?
4) Do you have any present knowledge of the whereabouts of a Mr. Jack Burton or his truck?
5) Favorite Final Fantasy title?
6) to Boosh or not to Boosh?
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-05-26 14:29:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Verda said: »
it isn't even a paid position!
This is the kind of answer that I don't like seeing.
Because yes you are a volunteer, but if you don't wanna do it properly might as well not volunteer.

So yeah, that is not a reply I ever consider acceptable in these situations.
VIP
By Terraka 2015-05-26 14:32:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Leosin said: »
1) What personality trait of others tends do you consider to be the most offensive?
2) Would you be a Ninja or Pirate? (ikik, done to hell, but it says a lot about a person)
3) Favorite Holiday?
4) Do you have any present knowledge of the whereabouts of a Mr. Jack Burton or his truck?
5) Favorite Final Fantasy title?
6) to Boosh or not to Boosh?

1. Rudeness
2. Hmm... Pirates get to travel around the seven seas, but ninjas get cool costumes... Cant I be a ninja pirate? lol
3. Christmas, I like spending time with family.
4. Have you checked Chinatown out yet? Perhaps he got lost around there, I don't know how people can get into big trouble trouble in such a little town.
5. Are you talking about jobs or the video games? lol
6. Why not Boosh?
[+]
 Odin.Strummer
Server: Odin
By Odin.Strummer 2015-05-26 14:41:20
Link | Quote | Reply

1) Are there any foods you hated as a child that you've developed an appreciation for as an adult?

2) You mentioned your favorite book was a fictionalized historical romance, but you chose not to provide the title for some reason. May I ask the book's title? If you'd really prefer not to share it, may I ask why not? Your reply suggested that the person asking would not be interested in the title, but passive-aggressive lurkers like myself might be curious to know.

3) When it comes to mythology, do you tend to prefer Greek, Norse, Egyptian, Celtic, Mesopotamian, [other]?

4) What is your philosophy of leadership?

5) Any food allergies so we know what not to bake into your cookies?

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Leosin
By Lakshmi.Leosin 2015-05-26 14:46:11
Link | Quote | Reply

2. Hmm... Pirates get to travel around the seven seas, but ninjas get cool costumes... Cant I be a ninja pirate? lol

Pirate costumes are always better!

4. Have you checked Chinatown out yet? Perhaps he got lost around there, I don't know how people can get into big trouble trouble in such a little town.

You are awesome.

The games.
Do you have a favorite among all of them?
I still believe 6 to be the best overall.
VIP
By Terraka 2015-05-26 14:48:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Strummer said: »
1) Are there any foods you hated as a child that you've developed an appreciation for as an adult?

2) You mentioned your favorite book was a fictionalized historical romance, but you chose not to provide the title for some reason. May I ask the book's title? If you'd really prefer not to share it, may I ask why not? Your reply suggested that the person asking would not be interested in the title, but passive-aggressive lurkers like myself might be curious to know.

3) When it comes to mythology, do you tend to prefer Greek, Norse, Egyptian, Celtic, Mesopotamian, [other]?

4) What is your philosophy of leadership?

5) Any food allergies so we know what not to bake into your cookies?

1. No not really, I mean the only things from my childhood that I really didn't like were miracle whip, mustard and barbeque sauce and I still don't like them lol.
2. If you really would like to know it's called A Kingdom of Dreams by Judith McNaught.
3. I'm mostly familiar with Greek mythology so I would have to say I prefer Greek over the others.
4. Leadership is a hard position that requires a lot of hard work and determination.
5. Uh, not that I know of. Though, come to think of it, when I was in elementary school I had some shrimp poppers for lunch that made my throat all itchy and scratchy, so I might be allergic to iodine in seafood? lol
 Bismarck.Alyora
VIP
Server: Bismarck
user: alyria
By Bismarck.Alyora 2015-05-26 14:49:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Candlejack said: »
Hm... ask the mod...
1. Metallica, or Morris Day and the Time?
2. Given a choice between DinoRiders and M.A.S.K, which would you watch?

Morris day and the mutha f*kin time!!!!!!!

15 bux little man!
[+]
VIP
By Terraka 2015-05-26 14:51:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Hm... ask the mod...

1. Hm... Never really listened to Morris Day, only know that name from the movie Purple Rain so I guess I have to go with Metallica.
2. DinoRiders, because, dinosaurs, why not? lol

Post deleted by User.
[+]
VIP
By Terraka 2015-05-26 14:52:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Leosin said: »

Pirate costumes are always better!

You are awesome.

The games.
Do you have a favorite among all of them?
I still believe 6 to be the best overall.

No I don't really have a favorite game lol.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-05-26 15:00:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Can I get a "Get out of Jail Ban Free" card?

Post deleted by User.
VIP
By Terraka 2015-05-26 15:06:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »

Sure, just deliver an authentic crystal skull and a vile of virgin blood to my door step. But you'll have to wait until I can get each item verified for authenticity, before any cards will be issued. lol.
 Lakshmi.Leosin
By Lakshmi.Leosin 2015-05-26 15:08:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Alyora said: »
Hm... ask the mod...

Morris day and the mutha f*kin time!!!!!!!

15 bux little man!
Put that ***, in my hand! If that money doesn't show, then ya owe me owe me owe!

[+]
By volkom 2015-05-26 15:09:53
Link | Quote | Reply

crystal skull. vile of virgin blood.

sounds like the beginning of some voodoo magic
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
VIP
By Terraka 2015-05-26 15:11:26
Link | Quote | Reply

volkom said: »
crystal skull. vile of virgin blood.

sounds like the beginning of some voodoo magic

I don't know what you're talking about!

/hides voodoo dolls
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-05-26 15:12:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »

Sure, just deliver an authentic crystal skull and a vile of virgin blood to my door step. But you'll have to wait until I can get each item verified for authenticity, before any cards will be issued. lol.
I don't know where to find a crystal skull, but I do know where I can find a virgin to kill.....
[+]
 Ramuh.Urial
Server: Ramuh
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2015-05-26 15:12:30
Link | Quote | Reply

*scribbles in notepad*
"New mod is into some creepy stuff, fear plague more than ban."
[+]
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2015-05-26 15:13:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh....oh my.
Balls of steel.

Obviously in regards to nobody.
[+]
By volkom 2015-05-26 15:14:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Urial said: »
*scribbles in notepad*
People won't just get banned. Their souls shall be imprisoned in voodoo dolls as-well
[+]
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2015-05-26 15:15:23
Link | Quote | Reply

volkom said: »
Ramuh.Urial said: »
*scribbles in notepad*
People won't just get banned. Their souls shall be imprisoned in voodoo dolls as-well
Fuuuuuu...
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9