Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » FINAL FANTASY Record Keeper
FINAL FANTASY Record Keeper
First Page 2 3 ... 126 127 128 ... 159 160 161
 Ragnarok.Raenil
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2016-06-23 16:56:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Could've sworn Onion Knight has unique RD materials.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2016-06-23 17:09:49
Link | Quote | Reply

he does but you still need (a lot of) standard motes
 Ragnarok.Raenil
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2016-06-23 17:18:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Ah, fair enough. I didn't pull his BSB so I haven't bothered with him.
 Phoenix.Komugichan
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Komugichan 2016-06-23 18:31:31
Link | Quote | Reply

I am contemplating what to pull on I was thinking the 1st one as I have Lightning's BSSB and her SSB would be a good addition also got eyes on Celes', Kefka's, Relm's, and PCelcil's. Though I do need a Medica was thinking of going for Ramza's since it is in same banner as SG. I have SSII but might be good to have Tyro for flexibility.
 Sylph.Hyunkyl
Server: Sylph
user: hyunkyl
By Sylph.Hyunkyl 2016-06-23 20:30:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Pull on Shout(banner 4) or Wall(banner 5), that is the question...Already have Basch's shield, Agria's sword and Ramza's Grand Armor
 Asura.Karbuncle
Server: Asura
user: Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2016-06-23 21:40:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Dated or duds: Edea's Sorceress Crown,

I guess something to note here is Edea's crown has the highest MAG stat on a head armor (38) tied with Cat Ear Hood and Tiara. (That I know of)

That and Inaugural Parade isn't a bad SB for a mage meta, is it? IDK the new *** :(
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2016-06-23 21:53:46
Link | Quote | Reply

It isn't bad (it ties with Kefka cloak) but... Edward's harp is only a couple events away and trumps them both (30% Magic + hastega), only reason I have it set as dated
 Asura.Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2016-06-23 21:57:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Why did they have to put Squall's BSB on the shittiest banner... He's the one I wanted the most (for no other reason than I like him)
 Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget
Server: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget 2016-06-23 22:24:45
Link | Quote | Reply

1/1 on Yunalesca, didn't even have to S/L once, I was surprised considering how crappy my synergy is for 10. Red and Lenna came really close to dying in P3 due to that shitty Holy AoE spam, but luckily Princess' Favor went off just in the nick of time, lol. They were both literally >5%. :X

Sin is pretty jacked out., tried it once so far, wiped at like 20% with this setup:

I'm gonna try it normally before I try for the Cid mission.

Next time I'll probably swap Cid out for Vaan since he's 80, and Draw Fire didn't really seem to do much in there, I'll probably just replace that with Protectga.
Server: Odin
By Odin.Hitoseijuro 2016-06-23 22:30:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Dat yuna backside doe
 Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget
Server: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget 2016-06-23 22:40:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok, went back into Sin with the changes said above and mastered it with 3 medals lost. Cloud and Agrias died at the end lol.

Now.... to try for U+ Cid mission... or not to try....hmm.....
Server: Ultros
Game: FFXIV
user: Serj
By Ciri Zireael 2016-06-23 23:26:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Prothescar said: »
It isn't bad (it ties with Kefka cloak) but... Edward's harp is only a couple events away and trumps them both (30% Magic + hastega), only reason I have it set as dated

Edward is also a spoony bard.
By Draylo 2016-06-25 01:01:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Holy hell, Yunalesca is a cheating ***. She does holy like 4 times in a row.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2016-06-25 01:17:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, in her third phase she gets 0 cast time on every action and has a speed of 630. Seeing her get 2-3 actions for every 1 of your character's actions is pretty common and pretty ***.

Actually I lied it isn't every action, Hellbiter and Mind Blast aren't instant. Still *** though since those are her rarer abilities. A suggestion I've seen floating around is stall a few turns in phase 1 when she's at her weakest so that she can use Megadeath right away in Phase 3. Since that will do nothing to you (as long as you dont remove sap) she will waste turns more often if she has it unlocked (Turn 20).

new OSB animations: https://www.reddit.com/r/FFRecordKeeper/comments/4prall/new_osb_video_clips/

Unfortunately I'll have to admit that Hope's looks the coolest
By Odin.Hitoseijuro 2016-06-25 03:41:53
Link | Quote | Reply

A suggestion I've seen floating around is stall a few turns in phase 1 when she's at her weakest so that she can use Megadeath right away in Phase 3. Since that will do nothing to you (as long as you dont remove sap) she will waste turns more often if she has it unlocked (Turn 20).

Don't listen to them Proth,they dont know how to handle a nude hoe, that might work on a classy lady, but not for this one. You bring your A team and you go full ham on that *** and smash it, remember gents, with hoes, you don't let them set the pace, you do it. Get her from turn 1 and leave her breathless~
By fillerbunny9 2016-06-25 09:51:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Yunalesca was the easiest Ultimate I have ever fought, for one reason: Agrias is my waifu. since I couldn't saddle her with the usual Holy repertoire I gave her Lifesiphon and a spellblade (Watera Strike, I think?) Lifesiphoned til I could pop Hallowed Bolt and Yunalesca was essentially neutered until the last 10 seconds or so when Silence wore off. all those ineffective Holys was wonderful to see. I even had Ramza whack her with Throw Stone at the end to keep her under further control, but it probably wasn't necessary.

*** that Ultimate+ mission though. just getting Champion was bad enough (and one person died, but I still got all 3 Characters KO'ed medals). it's a serious DPS race with his Jecht Overdrive stuff, which either half of it ignores walls completely allowing for 2k+ hits, or it's even more absurd if a hit goes through unmitigated. I have at least four unique Soul Breaks for X natively, but no medica, and none of them are particularly amazing. either Jecht or Yuna's (Bahamut) would probably hit the hardest but I cannot see this being worth my effort.
By fillerbunny9 2016-06-25 13:49:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, in her third phase she gets 0 cast time on every action and has a speed of 630. Seeing her get 2-3 actions for every 1 of your character's actions is pretty common and pretty ***.

Actually I lied it isn't every action, Hellbiter and Mind Blast aren't instant. Still *** though since those are her rarer abilities. A suggestion I've seen floating around is stall a few turns in phase 1 when she's at her weakest so that she can use Megadeath right away in Phase 3. Since that will do nothing to you (as long as you dont remove sap) she will waste turns more often if she has it unlocked (Turn 20).

new OSB animations: https://www.reddit.com/r/FFRecordKeeper/comments/4prall/new_osb_video_clips/

Unfortunately I'll have to admit that Hope's looks the coolest

eh, I really appreciate the imagery of Bartz's, especially with how central the four Crystals was for the series' theme in 1-5.
 Phoenix.Komugichan
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Komugichan 2016-06-25 20:20:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Did an 11 draw got Celes' Excalibur decided to stop there sane move is to save the 150 mythril for the 4th or 5th banner
By fillerbunny9 2016-06-25 20:34:58
Link | Quote | Reply

great.... I now have a 6 Star Wyrmfang.

why does RNG hate me so?
Server: Ultros
Game: FFXIV
user: Serj
By Ciri Zireael 2016-06-25 20:36:43
Link | Quote | Reply

fillerbunny9 said: »
Yunalesca was the easiest Ultimate I have ever fought, for one reason: Agrias is my waifu. since I couldn't saddle her with the usual Holy repertoire I gave her Lifesiphon and a spellblade (Watera Strike, I think?) Lifesiphoned til I could pop Hallowed Bolt and Yunalesca was essentially neutered until the last 10 seconds or so when Silence wore off. all those ineffective Holys was wonderful to see. I even had Ramza whack her with Throw Stone at the end to keep her under further control, but it probably wasn't necessary.

*** that Ultimate+ mission though. just getting Champion was bad enough (and one person died, but I still got all 3 Characters KO'ed medals). it's a serious DPS race with his Jecht Overdrive stuff, which either half of it ignores walls completely allowing for 2k+ hits, or it's even more absurd if a hit goes through unmitigated. I have at least four unique Soul Breaks for X natively, but no medica, and none of them are particularly amazing. either Jecht or Yuna's (Bahamut) would probably hit the hardest but I cannot see this being worth my effort.

Defend makes BFA really really easy.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2016-06-25 20:39:51
Link | Quote | Reply

this just happened

1/1. 150 mythril left. Leaves me with a ton of options... this is the only BSB that i wanted.
[+]
By Faelar 2016-06-25 20:46:50
Link | Quote | Reply

This Big Bridge event is pretty cool. I like the format.
How hard is Ult Kefka? Really want that Terra Pendant. About to take on the normal one.

Also, I see they added Beatrix's MC2 to the Gyashl Exchange, finally! I need to grind that out soon, she's the only one in my main party not lv80. xD

EDIT: Ult Kefa difficulty 140...LOL screw that, I can't clear anything over 99 without extreme difficulty yet :/
At least it's 1 stam, I can give it a few tries I guess.
By Odin.Hitoseijuro 2016-06-25 20:54:40
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2016-06-25 21:06:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Hito and I have decided that we're kindred spirits.
[+]
By fillerbunny9 2016-06-25 21:33:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Slave Crown is not a guaranteed counter. if you hit Kefka hard focusing on Lifesiphons, and Saint's Cross (because hitting twice for Max Damage via Shout is so nice) Kefka will melt pretty readily. could have gotten him with 0 KOs if I had popped Fenrir Overdrive instead of the 4x hit, but I still got full credit so don't really care either way. XD
By Faelar 2016-06-25 21:38:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeeeaaahhhh that ultimate fight isn't happening, not with my current best setup. Need more hones/high tier abilities, synergy, and some more MC2.
 Asura.Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2016-06-25 21:58:39
Link | Quote | Reply

I did it with a Mage meta + Tyro for Magic/Mental Breakdown.

It was a little more annoying than i would have thought, I'd of probably beat him quicker using a melee meta what with having shout but I decided to go Mage cause i dont get the oppurtunity to very much.

his resistance is kinda absurd though, problem is probably my lack of Synergy for that realm but even with around 400 MAG + In. Parade SB magic buff -JA spells were oding like 5k~6k with Mental Break on. So bad.

Alexander was doing about 6k/hit, and Diaga ~8k(She had a synergy weapon though).

Wish I had a shout for mages x.x
By Draylo 2016-06-25 22:06:02
Link | Quote | Reply

What is a good strat for Neo-Bahamut? I was killing him and watching to hit his weakness and he finished with nightmare megaflare and game over. Do you need to pop orbs?
 Asura.Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2016-06-25 22:08:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Draylo said: »
What is a good strat for Neo-Bahamut? I was killing him and watching to hit his weakness and he finished with nightmare megaflare and game over. Do you need to pop orbs?

Yes, Orbs have a countdown (you cant see) and after I say about 2-3 turns he eats them and you die.

So you basically need to burn them down ASAP, I'd recommend some multi-hit damaging SMN soulbreaks if you have them, if not saving your strongest SMN spells for that phase is a good idea.

I beat it once 1/1 but accidentally used Celebration grimoire for an aoE heal and didn't master... and I never beat it again, so yay I got lucky the first time.

for SB i had Leviathan(IX), Radiant breath (IV), and a few AoE heals.

It was an annoying fight :\
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2016-06-25 22:11:30
Link | Quote | Reply

1 or 2 bahamut + a maduin/valefor should be enough to break them
First Page 2 3 ... 126 127 128 ... 159 160 161