Link | Quote | Reply

Good game so far.
 Bismarck.Nickeny
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2015-04-14 15:11:56
Link | Quote | Reply

On the last fight on the FF4 event and getting my face smashed in... But I really want PLD Cecil ; ;
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-04-14 15:12:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Leveling past the late twenties is getting to be rather tedious, but I look forward to seeing what the game has to offer as time goes on.
 Shiva.Zykei
Server: Shiva
user: Zykei
By Shiva.Zykei 2015-04-14 15:33:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Nickeny said: »
On the last fight on the FF4 event and getting my face smashed in... But I really want PLD Cecil ; ;
You can beat it by Defending for like 10 turns, provided you have enough HP and heals to live his AOEs. Everyone on my team died but DRK Cecil lol. Had to cheese it since my party is around 20-25 as I kinda started on the weekend lol but if you're going for mastery, that I can't really help :(
[+]
 Bismarck.Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2015-04-14 15:43:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Zykei said: »
You can beat it by Defending for like 10 turns, provided you have enough HP and heals to live his AOEs. Everyone on my team died but DRK Cecil lol. Had to cheese it since my party is around 20-25 as I kinda started on the weekend lol but if you're going for mastery, that I can't really help :(

I respect this game 100 times more now for sticking with the lore.
Will try after work... damn work...
 Bahamut.Ravael
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-04-14 15:59:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Zykei said: »

Huh. I somehow never made the connection that his attacks weakened him. I just ended up barely squeaking by trying to attack through it. He's a jerk either way, though.
 Bismarck.Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2015-04-14 16:10:27
Link | Quote | Reply

beat him... tytyty
 Sylph.Talon
Server: Sylph
user: udamon420
By Sylph.Talon 2015-04-14 16:11:42
Link | Quote | Reply

For those wanting to play on something other than ios or android phone, I downloaded BlueStack for my pc which allows me to play android games right on my beautiful laptop.

just an FYI brought to you by homeless leprechauns in San Francisco.
[+]
 Bahamut.Malothar
user: Malithar
By Bahamut.Malothar 2015-04-14 17:13:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Arcksan said: »
For all the free to play games, it's said that 5% of the player pay more then 95% reunited. So there is some ppl, ready to pay 1000$ on those games lol

This so much. Should see some games like Tyrant or Empire Z, some people drop enough to buy a respectable car like it's nothing.

OT: Really been enjoying the game. For anyone that feels exp/gil is slow, you really gotta milk the daily events, like play every 2ish hours to ensure none of your stamina gets wasted. Spamming Normal if you're not geared/leveled out is plenty enough. The orb drop ones are kinda meh, they're nice but too varied. Adamantine, Scarletite, gil, and exp days are amazing for getting yourself up to speed though.
MSPaint Winner
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2015-04-14 21:58:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Time for Aerith.

It's apparently a Collection Event this time around.
http://www.reddit.com/r/FFRecordKeeper/comments/32mv17/how_to_collect_the_gysahl_greens_new_event/
By Goltana101 2015-04-15 00:24:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Darkalenia said: »
Does a hack for this game exist? I saw this picture on Facebook in one of my FF groups and it cant possibly be legit, unless the guy dumped $1000's on relic pulls.

This is a legit SS from a guy who, yes, did spend hundreds of dollars on it. Its how they get their money, and the kids can feel a part of history. Not required by any means, and I have yet to receive one piece of 5*. Still an amazing game.

Also, for anyone wondering, I use this strategy guide for everything from farming orbs, to making gil, to strategies and upcoming events/rumors:

https://ffrkstrategy.gamematome.jp/game/951/wiki/Home

There was a recent adjustment (mentioned above in post) where some elite levels were scaled down, particularlythe 24+ ones.

For newer players, i'd recommend not spending any of your mythril to ever restore stamina, nor to retry battles, since you can just force dc/close the game and retry any level if you don't die first (especially bosses). After lvl30, Mythril becomes like gold (at least until next event).

Happy gaming!
[+]
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2015-04-15 10:12:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Been enjoying what there is of this so far, Kinda wish there was more content too it atm :(
Otherwise, neat little app.
 Cerberus.Avalon
Server: Cerberus
user: KupoNuts
By Cerberus.Avalon 2015-04-15 10:14:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Goltana101 said: »
Darkalenia said: »
Does a hack for this game exist? I saw this picture on Facebook in one of my FF groups and it cant possibly be legit, unless the guy dumped $1000's on relic pulls.

This is a legit SS from a guy who, yes, did spend hundreds of dollars on it. Its how they get their money, and the kids can feel a part of history. Not required by any means, and I have yet to receive one piece of 5*. Still an amazing game.

Also, for anyone wondering, I use this strategy guide for everything from farming orbs, to making gil, to strategies and upcoming events/rumors:

https://ffrkstrategy.gamematome.jp/game/951/wiki/Home

There was a recent adjustment (mentioned above in post) where some elite levels were scaled down, particularlythe 24+ ones.

For newer players, i'd recommend not spending any of your mythril to ever restore stamina, nor to retry battles, since you can just force dc/close the game and retry any level if you don't die first (especially bosses). After lvl30, Mythril becomes like gold (at least until next event).

Happy gaming!

Holy crap! Look at all those yellow stars.
By Darkalenia 2015-04-15 10:17:42
Link | Quote | Reply

List of Japanese events and their rewards.

Ragnarok.Hotkarl
Server: Ragnarok
user: hotkarl
By Ragnarok.Hotkarl 2015-04-15 12:39:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Is there a way to buy more relic pulls with mythril?
 Cerberus.Avalon
Server: Cerberus
user: KupoNuts
By Cerberus.Avalon 2015-04-15 13:04:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Hotkarl said: »

Coincidentally, the screenshot I submitted the other day happens to show the very screen you use mythril to purchase Relic Draws.

Ragnarok.Hotkarl
By Ragnarok.Hotkarl 2015-04-15 13:41:12
Link | Quote | Reply

I've been in that screen everyday for my 1 free draw... I've never seen another option for rare or more draws... Just the event and a greyed out free draw option. I'll look some more, after my game loads hopefully. Its been stuck in the loading screen last 2 hours. If I got to reinstall and start over I'm probably done =(
By Darkalenia 2015-04-15 13:42:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Hotkarl said: »

You need I think 5 Mythril for a Rare Draw.

50 Mythril for the 11 Draws.
 Ragnarok.Hotkarl
By Ragnarok.Hotkarl 2015-04-15 13:56:23
Link | Quote | Reply

I got almost 30 I believe.
 Phoenix.Dabackpack
MSPaint Winner
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Dabackpack 2015-04-15 14:14:06
Link | Quote | Reply

I've been playing the JP version since September :D I really love this game
 Phoenix.Dabackpack
MSPaint Winner
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Dabackpack 2015-04-15 17:28:00
Link | Quote | Reply

yeah relic pull is 5 mithril or ~300 mobakoin (idk if this is different in the english version)

Getting a 5* pull is roughly 10%, 4* is 30% and 3* is 60% iirc

and you should also do the tri-daily draws since they can drop 5* items too (but at like a 0.01% chance or something)
 Shiva.Onorgul
user: Onorgul
By Shiva.Onorgul 2015-04-15 17:59:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Dabackpack said: »
mobakoin
Mog Coin
By Pantafernando 2015-04-15 18:17:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Onorgul said: »
Phoenix.Dabackpack said: »
mobakoin
Mog Coin

I think its called Gem.
By Pantafernando 2015-04-15 18:21:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Btw, is there a list where each orb are more likely to drop?

Ive been spamming first floor of mount ordeal for exp, and got 59 minor black orb, so i would say there is more common that drop. But im needing some holy orbs to buy another boost ability, as well i could use some honing my cure and more suportive spell like haste.

For gils, ive found that wednesday event the best one.
 Shiva.Zykei
user: Zykei
By Shiva.Zykei 2015-04-15 18:47:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Pantafernando said: »
Btw, is there a list where each orb are more likely to drop?

Ive been spamming first floor of mount ordeal for exp, and got 59 minor black orb, so i would say there is more common that drop. But im needing some holy orbs to buy another boost ability, as well i could use some honing my cure and more suportive spell like haste.

For gils, ive found that wednesday event the best one.

Not the best list but it's useable:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uSobPRL4bAHlvGi6gB7DoKJCGodDPgTU0JTbploNcu0/htmlview?sle=true

Anyone done elite dungeons yet? When's a good level to start those? I missed out on Tidus/Sephiroth/Tifa so I don't have a good support character for blind & boosts ; ;
And idk what to do with PLD Cecil either... Maybe replace DRK Cecil for rampart over bloodweapon?
[+]
By runeghost 2015-04-15 19:10:16
Link | Quote | Reply

*sigh* I always hate the delay between something coming out on i-devices and android devices and then much...much later coming out for the Kindle Fire.
True, the app versions of FF3~6 have come out to Fire, but the delay is unknowable.

It does look interesting however.
By runeghost 2015-04-15 19:12:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Does anyone think that there will ever be a PC version? (without using an emulator?)