New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » FINAL FANTASY Record Keeper
FINAL FANTASY Record Keeper
First Page 2 3 ... 114 115 116 ... 159 160 161
By Pantafernando 2016-05-11 14:53:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Godin said: »
Got a good 11x and a great 3x pull on Squall's banner, but I duno how to post pics from my phone :/

Use both home and power buttons at same time to capture the screen and upload in some image storing site like imgur or photobuckets. Once uploaded, grab the address and use the [img] [ /img] code.
 Bismarck.Godin
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Godin
By Bismarck.Godin 2016-05-11 22:40:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Ah, yeah I know how to screenshot, just forgot I have to host pics to post them here... prolly not gonna do that lol.
By SpaceAnomaly 2016-05-11 23:27:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Just download the imgur app and upload it that way. The site even puts your pictures in [img] tags for you so all you need to do is copy paste.
Server: Odin
By Odin.Hitoseijuro 2016-05-11 23:35:26
Link | Quote | Reply

You can set your profile/pics to private so no one can view them if that is something you are worried about
By SpaceAnomaly 2016-05-11 23:41:17
Link | Quote | Reply

or just don't upload wiener/hoo-ha pictures where you keep your game screenshots.
 Fairy.Ghaleon
Server: Fairy
user: MisterRyu
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2016-05-12 00:31:01
Link | Quote | Reply

i generally take a screenshot from the phone then send it to myself or a friend via facebook messenger then use that link to post on forums/here lol.
 Cerberus.Jiko
Server: Cerberus
user: Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2016-05-12 19:39:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Wheeeee! XI realm!
[+]
By Draylo 2016-05-12 19:49:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Finally
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2016-05-12 23:36:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Geryon was a complete joke for me so not going to talk about him, but...

1/2, no deaths. Forgot to bring Poison and having only 2 spellblades made things tight sometimes, but staying on top of Dispel, having Indomitable Blade, and keeping Full Break, Stoneskin II, and Shellga up made it manageable. Hymn of the Faith'd after the 2 Tsunamis that I let go thru so I could use SBs on Cloud/Celes. Hardest U/U+ I've done in a while.
[+]
 Phoenix.Morier
Server: Phoenix
user: Morier
By Phoenix.Morier 2016-05-13 00:32:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Got D. Cecil's ssb sword on a single draw. Don't know how to feel about it. I don't use him.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2016-05-13 00:43:56
Link | Quote | Reply

It's the "strongest" SB in the game by a little bit, but... it costs 25% HP to use. Dubious value. The sword itself is pretty good though in terms of stats and a death proc can come in handy once in a while.
 Cerberus.Jiko
Server: Cerberus
user: Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2016-05-13 08:21:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Prothescar said: »
It's the "strongest" SB in the game by a little bit, but... it costs 25% HP to use. Dubious value. The sword itself is pretty good though in terms of stats and a death proc can come in handy once in a while.

Thought it was 30%? o.o
By Pantafernando 2016-05-14 08:03:31
Link | Quote | Reply

We were suposed to get the 5* free relic long ago, but better later than never. Enjoy our spring login bonus.

By SpaceAnomaly 2016-05-14 08:09:04
Link | Quote | Reply

I was excited until I saw it was a core class relic. Free is free though. Instead of the one mythril on the bottom they should have put like 1k Gyshal Greens.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2016-05-14 13:04:05
Link | Quote | Reply

YAY free TERNADER STRIKE, Celes gonna be so beastly
By Draylo 2016-05-14 13:16:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Nice rewards! Is Tornado also a Black magic spell?
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2016-05-14 14:05:58
Link | Quote | Reply

spellblade 5*, 2 hit wind AoE @ 2.4x mult
 Asura.Leoheika
Server: Asura
user: Leoheart
By Asura.Leoheika 2016-05-14 14:15:17
Link | Quote | Reply

YAY free TERNADER STRIKE, Celes gonna be so beastly

This is great, considering we missed the Colab event- Least dena didn't forget.
By Pantafernando 2016-05-14 14:59:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Tornado Strike seems nice but its a shame it uses MPO and MWO. It also uses MBO that isnt that much important, but considering it has low multiplier, I wont be honing unless at some point we can get decent income of major orbs.

The U+ bosses with huge defense makes more relevant than before having high multiplier abilities. At 1.2, it will barely break 5000 per hit.
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
Server: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2016-05-14 15:13:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Are the two new Darkness abilities any good to warrant using them?
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2016-05-14 15:16:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Dark Bargain is good whenever you have the extra ability slot. The def penalty is rarely meaningful and the damage it deals is quite high (2.2x mult), additionally the +30% attack stacks with other sources
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2016-05-14 15:28:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Dark Bargain is good whenever you have the extra ability slot. The def penalty is rarely meaningful and the damage it deals is quite high (2.2x mult), additionally the +30% attack stacks with other sources
I'm thinking of replacing Gilgamesh with Leon. I have Leon's SSB and Ebon Armor. My only concern is he's limited to 65. What do you think? Dark Bargain+Shout+SaintsCross+EbonArmor?

Edit: I'm even thinking of using SanguineCross and Knights Charge of that stacks.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2016-05-14 15:46:37
Link | Quote | Reply

should be alright, later on there's better uses for Ebon Armor but for now leon can make use of it.
By Odin.Hitoseijuro 2016-05-14 17:14:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Baconwrap said: »
I'm thinking of replacing Gilgamesh with Leon. I have Leon's SSB and Ebon Armor. My only concern is he's limited to 65. What do you think?

Patience fam, Leon get his MCII in about a month(june 22).

**Caution** If you're going to dedicate a 5* ability for damage, you want to have it honed up to at least R3 for it to be worthwhile over using a 4* honed ability, unless you are pairing it up with a really good honed ability(R4 at least). Most of the time people get away with an R1 or R2 of 5*s is just as fillers, while they use life siphon to build up their SSB gauges. If your char doesnt have any powerful SSBs, your 5* needs to be adequately honed and be balanced with the rest of your comp. Luckily your Leon has a really nice SSB. Though if you're not using life siphon for him, you want to have sufficient hones for him with whatever abilities you decide to use.
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2016-05-14 17:21:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Hitoseijuro said: »
I'm thinking of replacing Gilgamesh with Leon. I have Leon's SSB and Ebon Armor. My only concern is he's limited to 65. What do you think?

Patience fam, Leon get his MCII in about a month(june 22).

**Caution** If you're going to dedicate a 5* ability for damage, you want to have it honed up to at least R3 for it to be worthwhile over using a 4* honed ability, unless you are pairing it up with a really good honed ability(R4 at least). Most of the time people get away with an R1 or R2 of 5*s is just as fillers, while they use life siphon to build up their SSB gauges. If your char doesnt have any powerful SSBs, your 5* needs to be adequately honed and be balanced with the rest of your comp. Luckily your Leon has a really nice SSB. Though if you're not using life siphon for him, you want to have sufficient hones for him with whatever abilities you decide to use.

So what ability combo would you recommend for Leon? Life Siphom+Dark Bargain? Or how about Knights Charge RM+Sanguine Cross+LifeSiphon?
By Odin.Hitoseijuro 2016-05-14 18:05:18
Link | Quote | Reply

So what ability combo would you recommend for Leon? Life Siphom+Dark Bargain? Or how about Knights Charge RM+Sanguine Cross+LifeSiphon?

Hard to say, heres the thing, Leon's SSB grants him sentinel, thats +200% def + taunt. Dark Bargain grants -30% def. Kind of a weird combo there, but it should still work out in your favor I would think. Just remember Leon is going to be taking a lot of the blunt dmg with sentinel, so make sure hes up to that task.

If you want to utilize his SSB with Sentinel, I would say Life siphon/Dark Bargain + Knights Charge RM will do that for you.

I don't think Sanguine Cross is really adequate for Leon, if you ever plan to use his SSB. The last thing you want to do is chunk 25% of your HP and draw fire on to that character. I mean Im sure there are ways to work around that, but why give the boss more RNG to make your life harder.

You can still use Saint Cross + D.Bargain, I think Saint Cross R2 + D.Bargain R4 + Ace Striker, would suffice. This would allow you at least 2 gauges for your SSB.

The difference between ace striker and Knights charge will be depending on when you use your SSB and if you're using life siphon.

**With Life siphon for SSB , 3 uses or 2 + 1 ability/getting hit with Ace striker.

3 uses or 2 + 2 abilities or 2 hits or 1ab/1hit with Knights.

**No life siphon for SSB, 6 uses of an ability or 5 abilities + 1 hit, or 4 abilities + 3 hits with Ace striker.

7 abilities or 6 + 1 hit, 5 + 3 hits with Knights.
By Odin.Hitoseijuro 2016-05-16 05:57:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Update on the Leon MC II, there might be a chance we dont get it because its from an event, that we probably wont even get. Theres a slight chance though it might still be available through Halls of Rites. It is suppose to be released roughly after Braska FF-X event, so who knows
 Bahamut.Vinedrius
user: Devrom
By Bahamut.Vinedrius 2016-05-18 16:17:09
Link | Quote | Reply

The turtle guy is so f* annoying. It might be the most RNG based U fight ever... I managed to expert it after numerous S/L but no way I am spamming it again for champion.
By Pantafernando 2016-05-18 17:23:26
Link | Quote | Reply

I also think Cagnazzo was harder than average due to his abrupt change of weaknesses and speed. Unless the entire party is hasted and with at least 3 chars with thunder damage, its hard to avoid tsunami, even more if he uses haste on himself. Poison debuff is good option but sucks having to use it when my hands are already full with buffs, debuffs, ice and thunder abilities.

Anyway, the MVP in this fight is definitively Grand Cross status effect. Luckly I got Exdeath relic so I could keep it fulltime but 2 uses are plenty for the entire fight so Celes/Exdeath RW are excelent options: it prevent the stop counter and triple waterga spells, leaving just the tsunami and AoE waterga as damage output.
First Page 2 3 ... 114 115 116 ... 159 160 161