First Official GOP President Announcement

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » First official GOP President announcement
First official GOP President announcement
First Page 2 3 ... 28 29 30 ... 61 62 63
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-03-28 10:12:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Zackan said: »
What is your point exactly?
Don't bother, her "source" is The Daily Beast, a heavily liberal source, about as accurate as Brian Williams.

They make more ***up than an elephant eating fiber.
Unlike Ted Cruz, that article was fact based.
Citing "Politifact" but using the Boston Globe as the source isn't helping your argument....at all...
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
Server: Odin
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2015-03-28 11:05:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Jassik said: »

Yeah... only Democrats vote based on looks...

51/40 and 58/40 popular votes. Electoral votes are a pretty shitty way to gauge who the public voted for. Remember those 2 elections in 2000 and 2004 when the popular vote went opposite of the electoral?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-03-28 11:13:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah... only Democrats vote based on looks...

51/40 and 58/40 popular votes. Electoral votes are a pretty shitty way to gauge who the public voted for. Remember those 2 elections in 2000 and 2004 when the popular vote went opposite of the electoral?
Still a significant spread.

And the 2004 electoral and popular votes still were for Bush. I know you hate Republicans so much, but to change history? That's..well, par for the course for democrats/liberals.
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2015-03-28 12:42:46
Link | Quote | Reply

,,,, I know you hate Republicans so much, but to change history? That's..well, par for the course for politicians.
Fixed.
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
By Odin.Jassik 2015-03-28 12:43:35
Link | Quote | Reply

I know you hate Republicans so much

No, I hate political parties in general, but what I really hate is people who support big business, big government, big military, war, strip education and science, increase tax liabilities for low income families, stomp on individual liberties, and wave around the constitution and claim to be "conservative".
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-03-28 12:47:39
Link | Quote | Reply

support big business, big government, increase tax liabilities for low income families, stomp on individual liberties
Those items are the democratic party.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2015-03-28 12:52:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't bother, her "source" is The Daily Beast, a heavily liberal source, about as accurate as Brian Williams.

Which parts are inaccurate?
By Zackan 2015-03-28 12:57:06
Link | Quote | Reply

No, I hate political parties in general, but what I really hate is people who support big business, big government, big military, war, strip education and science, increase tax liabilities for low income families, stomp on individual liberties, and wave around the constitution and claim to be "conservative".

Good glad to see you have nothing against Ted Cruz, cuz none of that is him. (well except maybe 'big military' but thats it.)
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
By Odin.Jassik 2015-03-28 12:58:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Chaosx said: »
support big business, big government, increase tax liabilities for low income families, stomp on individual liberties

Oil and Gas, big tobacco, military contractors, pharma, flat taxes, corporate personhood, privatized prisons, stop and frisk, civil forfeiture, etc. No, those are things that both parties endorse, but only one party does it and still claims to be conservative.
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
By Odin.Jassik 2015-03-28 12:59:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Good glad to see you have nothing against Ted Cruz, cuz none of that is him. (well except maybe 'big military' but thats it.)

I have plenty against Ted Cruz... Also, you may want to have a look at what your bastions of conservatism actually do and pay less attention to the nonsense they spew on the stump.
By Zackan 2015-03-28 13:02:39
Link | Quote | Reply

I have plenty against Ted Cruz... Also, you may want to have a look at what your bastions of conservatism actually do and pay less attention to the nonsense they spew on the stump.

What do they do? Question the idiotness that is the climate change arguments? Reject the idea of Federally controlled things such as Health care, the rejection of IRS and the income tax, the want for immigration and tax reform.

We don't like that our budgets are out touch? We don't like that the executive says 'if congress will not do it, I will'
By fonewear 2015-03-28 13:05:34
Link | Quote | Reply

What about big women !
[+]
By fonewear 2015-03-28 13:06:14
Link | Quote | Reply

So if you hate all those big things you might as well go live in the woods away from all the "big corporations"
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
By Odin.Jassik 2015-03-28 13:08:09
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
So if you hate all those big things you might as well go live in the woods away from all the "big corporations"

I basically do to the extent you can without literally withdrawing from society.
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
By Odin.Jassik 2015-03-28 13:10:13
Link | Quote | Reply

What do they do? Question the idiotness that is the climate change arguments? Reject the idea of Federally controlled things such as Health care, the rejection of IRS and the income tax, the want for immigration and tax reform.

We don't like that our budgets are out touch? We don't like that the executive says 'if congress will not do it, I will'

There's so many things categorically wrong here, but I just can't get past " idiotness".

There's no how conversing with you if you choose not to live in reality.
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2015-03-28 13:12:50
Link | Quote | Reply

But they're modern day Galileos!
By fonewear 2015-03-28 13:13:14
Link | Quote | Reply

I think we should all abandon technology and live in the woods like our ancestors.

Well I'll need internet though. Cause living in the woods is boring as *** !
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-03-28 13:13:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »

Which parts are inaccurate?
Not going to defend Cruz, but have you even bothered to check their reasoning? I mean, their statement that Ben Carson is the only other person who has a worse "truthful" rating than Cruz does is absurd, as their source showed that Carson only made 1 statement and the "source" called it wrong, without providing evidence as to why it is wrong.

I basically do to the extent you can without literally withdrawing from society.
Surrrrrre. Like how you have a business degree without knowing one thing about business. Also, you refuse to even name your "profession" that you get all this "income" you keep claiming you get. Layabout is not a profession, just saying.
By fonewear 2015-03-28 13:15:01
Link | Quote | Reply

I hate big business therefore I work for one !

The goal is to take it down from the inside. They'll never see me coming.
By Zackan 2015-03-28 13:15:41
Link | Quote | Reply

There's so many things categorically wrong here, but I just can't get past " idiotness".

There's no how conversing with you if you choose not to live in reality.

Lol, ok let us agree that our views are not the same. There is nothing 'idiot' about my views. Merely different than yours, if you insist they are 'idiot' views.. then it is on you not me.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2015-03-28 13:17:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Not going to defend Cruz, but have you even bothered to check their reasoning? I mean, their statement that Ben Carson is the only other person who has a worse "truthful" rating than Cruz does is absurd, as their source showed that Carson only made 1 statement and the "source" called it wrong, without providing evidence as to why it is wrong.
That wasn't the thesis of the piece. Just wondering why it's so easy to dismiss sources with no logical reasoning whatsoever.
Lol, ok let us agree that our views are not the same. There is nothing 'idiot' about my views. Merely different than yours, if you insist they are 'idiot' views.. then it is on you not me.
You don't get a gold star just for participating.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-03-28 13:19:48
Link | Quote | Reply

I prefer medium things women war business science education etc.

Nothing better than waking up next to a medium woman !
 Shiva.Viciousss
Server: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2015-03-28 13:21:47
Link | Quote | Reply

The word you are looking for is idiocy. Wow.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-03-28 13:26:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Oil and Gas, big tobacco, military contractors, pharma, flat taxes, corporate personhood, privatized prisons, stop and frisk, civil forfeiture, etc. No, those are things that both parties endorse, but only one party does it and still claims to be conservative.
Like how Obama endorsed transparency?
[+]
By fonewear 2015-03-28 13:27:21
Link | Quote | Reply

What's so bad about big tobacco people need their nicotine fix !
[+]
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
By Odin.Jassik 2015-03-28 13:27:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Surrrrrre. Like how you have a business degree without knowing one thing about business. Also, you refuse to even name your "profession" that you get all this "income" you keep claiming you get. Layabout is not a profession, just saying.

Whatever you have to believe to get through the day, have at it. Figuring out how to make money and keep it is incredibly easy, especially when it comes to intellectual property.

"Views" exist within the realm of facts, what you're peddling is the literal denial of reality. Climates are changing, humans are contributing, the only debate is how much and what to do about it. The only healthcare the government controls is VA, the only insurance they control is government employees, they regulate insurance.

The existence of the IRS and income tax is debatable, I don't like paying taxes any more than you do, but if you want a prohibitive military and roads, you have to pay for it. TP/Republicans don't want immigration reform, they want armed men at the border shooting brown people. They don't want tax reform, they want a flat tax that will penalize the middle class the most, benefit the top earners, and lead to even larger budget deficits.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-03-28 13:28:35
Link | Quote | Reply

What's so bad about big tobacco people need their nicotine fix !
It's ok as long as you tax an arm and a leg for it, while you lose the other arm and leg smoking it.
[+]
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
By Odin.Jassik 2015-03-28 13:29:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Sadly, the Obama White House is the most transparent administration in modern history and still pathetically opaque. What that has to do with conservatives, who knows, you're basically doing the "bush's fault" argument.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-03-28 13:30:21
Link | Quote | Reply

They don't want tax reform, they want a flat tax that will penalize the middle class the most, benefit the top earners
Funny how that's exactly what the democrats have been doing for the past few years. Minus the flat tax.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-03-28 13:30:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Sadly, the Obama White House is the most transparent administration in modern history and still pathetically opaque. What that has to do with conservatives, who knows, you're basically doing the "bush's fault" argument.
Bush was transparent as hell. We all knew he was lying. It was obvious.
First Page 2 3 ... 28 29 30 ... 61 62 63