Most Insane Obama Conspiracy Theory Yet

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Most insane Obama conspiracy theory yet
Most insane Obama conspiracy theory yet
First Page 2 3 4 5 6
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2015-06-05 17:57:19
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't remember other first ladies garnering so much resentment. What's so different about this one, I wonder?
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-06-05 18:00:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
I don't remember other first ladies garnering so much resentment. What's so different about this one, I wonder?

Yeah, because nobody harbors resentment towards Hillary Clinton. Did you even think that through before putting race bait on your hook?
 Asura.Wormfeeder
Server: Asura
By Asura.Wormfeeder 2015-06-05 18:02:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Not enough chaosx. I have already said i wouldnt vote for her because she is unworthy of the job and i got call a sexist because she is a woman. It will only get worse as time goes on.
[+]
 Asura.Wormfeeder
By Asura.Wormfeeder 2015-06-05 18:05:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Hillary is not the first lady anymore, but she is a failed senator failed presidential candidate and a failed secretary of state. She would probably be a president worse than obama or bush.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2015-06-05 18:08:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »

Yeah, because nobody harbors resentment towards Hillary Clinton. Did you even think that through before putting race bait on your hook?
Sure, now that she's actually threatening, but no one cared when she was off helping kids get health care. Meanwhile, Michelle is out growing vegetables and trying to get kids to exercise and, well, we're all familiar with the rhetoric by now.
Kira Samishii said: »
I don't pay attention to that *** at all.
 Asura.Wormfeeder
By Asura.Wormfeeder 2015-06-05 18:12:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Sure, now that she's actually threatening, but no one cared when she was off helping kids get health care. Meanwhile, Michelle is out growing vegetables and trying to get kids to exercise and, well, we're all familiar with the rhetoric by now.

You really dont think hillary cares about the mundanes having insurance do you, she would probably eat her own young if it would get her what she want. I put her evilness level at the *** cheney level.
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2015-06-05 18:13:29
Link | Quote | Reply

k?
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-06-05 18:19:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh sure, let's just ignore every known aspect of their personalities and only point out the blatantly positive ones.

Take a look at this guy. We must all be bigots for thinking he's a bad person. He just spends all his time cuddling dogs.
 Valefor.Endoq
Server: Valefor
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2015-06-05 18:20:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh sure, let's just ignore every known aspect of their personalities and only point out the blatantly positive ones.

Take a look at this guy. We must all be bigots for thinking he's a bad person. He just spends all his time cuddling dogs.
Why is Putin bad?
He seems like a really nice guy!
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-06-05 18:25:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Endoq said: »
Why is Putin bad?

Well yeah, if you ignore all the unexplained murders of people who have challenged him over the years, the mass killings that his troops have committed, etc. he's a freaking teddy bear.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2015-06-05 18:26:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Aspects of their personalities? lol

First ladies are all photo-ops and benign social platforms. But, man, that Laura Bush and her perfect bob... *** that ho and the hellsteed she rode in on.
By Voren 2015-06-05 18:37:13
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd like to start seeing people vote according to record, views, and intelligence rather than race/gender/sex/religion/political affiliation.

The first time Obama ran for office my coworker stated his grandfather voted for Obama. The reason: "I'd rather vote for a 4-eyed n----r than a Republican". Now we're faced with people possibly voting for Hillary simply because she's a woman. It's downright disgraceful and at worst negligence.

With the way things are going I may just start writing in Ron Jeremy for president. At least he's honest on who he's screwing.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-06-05 18:38:49
Link | Quote | Reply

First ladies are all photo-ops and benign social platforms. But, man, that Laura Bush and her perfect bob... *** that ho and the hellsteed she rode in on.

And yet there are several examples of first ladies who have drawn great ire from the public due to their personalities. Mary Todd Lincoln, for example. And in a time where first ladies have unprecedented access to media and a greater chance to make their personalities known, you immediately attribute a dislike of Michelle Obama to race? Dude, just quit while you're behind.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-06-05 18:39:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Why is Putin bad?

Well yeah, if you ignore all the unexplained murders of people who have challenged him over the years, the mass killings that his troops have committed, etc. he's a freaking teddy bear.
Innocent until proven guilty.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-06-05 18:41:57
Link | Quote | Reply

I thought you guys were talking about Hillary not Michelle.
I don't know enough about Michelle to really have an opinion, but Hillary, yeah... she's got a great track record of some shitty stuff.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-06-05 18:42:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Chaosx said: »
Why is Putin bad?

Innocent until proven guilty.

Fair enough. I was just trying to avoid going full Godwin. There are plenty of pictures of Hitler playing with children I could've used.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-06-05 18:44:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Uncle Joe, the family man?

Kids picked flowers to give to him.
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2015-06-05 18:54:11
Link | Quote | Reply

And yet there are several examples of first ladies who have drawn great ire from the public due to their personalities. Mary Todd Lincoln, for example. And in a time where first ladies have unprecedented access to media and a greater chance to make their personalities known, you immediately attribute a dislike of Michelle Obama to race? Dude, just quit while you're behind.
What personality deficiencies does she suffer from? (Besides uppity.)
 Asura.Wormfeeder
By Asura.Wormfeeder 2015-06-05 18:55:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Uncle Joe, the family man?

Kids picked flowers to give to him.
Too bad they all went to siberia because joe didnt like flowers.
 Asura.Wormfeeder
By Asura.Wormfeeder 2015-06-05 18:57:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Pleebo thats the second time in this thread you've chosen to race bait. Is that all you have.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2015-06-05 18:59:32
Link | Quote | Reply

I dunno. Someone could actually answer a question.
 Asura.Wormfeeder
By Asura.Wormfeeder 2015-06-05 19:04:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Me personally i dont give a rats *** about michelle obama. I do think about hillary clinton because she is in the running for president and i dont want to see this country going farther down the tubes because of the type of perso. She is. If you need answers to why. Look up her involvement in watergate and why she was fired. Benghazi. White water. I could list more but that should be a great start for you.
By Jetackuu 2015-06-05 19:12:09
Link | Quote | Reply

1. Stop trying to make Benghazi happen.

2. Pleebo isnt' race baiting, but thanks for the lulz

3. is anyone going to answer his question?

4. *** Putin
 Valefor.Endoq
Server: Valefor
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2015-06-05 19:15:32
Link | Quote | Reply

I was just trying to avoid going full Godwin.

I couldn't find Hitler playing with puppies.
But I found a kitten playing Hitler..
[+]
 Asura.Wormfeeder
By Asura.Wormfeeder 2015-06-05 19:19:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Sorry. Benghazi is going to happen.
The way i see it he is.
I gave him reference points.
And putin is only doing what the united states has been doing for the last 7 decades.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-06-05 19:23:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Benghazi already happened. It was like 3 years ago.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2015-06-05 19:23:30
Link | Quote | Reply

But it's not.

I wouldn't be surprised if I'm wrong on this, but when was the last time that the United States violated international law by invading and annexing part of a sovereign nation?

Pleebo isn't race baiting, regardless of the way you see it. Maybe you're just feeling guilty?

Again: are you going to answer his question or not?
By Jetackuu 2015-06-05 19:24:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Benghazi already happened. It was like 3 years ago.
notsureifserious.jpg

sit down Chaos, have some whiskey.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-06-05 19:27:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Sept. 11, 2012. Ok so a little less than 3 years ago.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2015-06-05 19:29:35
Link | Quote | Reply

I said to sit down and have some whiskey damn it.