Most Insane Obama Conspiracy Theory Yet

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Most insane Obama conspiracy theory yet
Most insane Obama conspiracy theory yet
First Page 2 3 4 5 6
By Ramyrez 2015-05-07 11:43:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Godofgods said: »
Quote:

I thought the most insane theory was that he was a good president?

Think Rav beat you to that joke by a page or so
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-05-07 11:45:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramyrez said: »
Quote:

To be fair, I made that joke in March. What's the statute of limitations on jokes, anyway?
[+]
By Ramyrez 2015-05-07 11:46:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Quote:

To be fair, I made that joke in March. What's the statute of limitations on jokes, anyway?

Depends. If you're Jeff Foxworthy or Larry the Cable Guy you can ride that ***for a good 20 years.
[+]
 Odin.Godofgods
Server: Odin
By Odin.Godofgods 2015-05-07 12:03:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:

probably why i missed it then... i wasnt thinking it was a joke'
By Kooljack 2015-05-07 18:00:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Candlejack said: »
(actually, it can be proven scientifically. You'd know this if you pay attention in science and history classes in school. I.E; The fossil records.).

Fossil records prove what exactly? ROFLCOPTER FAIL.

Evolution is a 100% proven theory? LOL FAIL

BLANKET STATEMENTS FOR THE WIN GUYS!!!. OH and fossils prove it all!! LOL. dumb. just dumb

Science affirms a believers standpoint time and time again. The only logical conclusion after witnessing life, is that there could NOT be a higher power

yes my grammar fails again. my fallacy owned timed and time again. happy? can you get over it. Yes I'm not editing them because they are still understandable. I.E proven by the rewrites
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Right after i ranted about having common sense of discernment between the unproven acceptance of origin of life; having no connection to the greater conversation. You find a 'crazy' to prove the point else wise. I get it. but the problem is your going out of your way to find the insane. just like there isn't insane people who don't believe.(sarcasm) it doesn't make common sense to find a weirdo to prove your point. hell a politician does not represent the 'norm'. I make a deal with you. please try having some common sense when pinpointing specific people to prove your points; And I'l work on the grammar ^^. thanks (there is grammar error here in this paragraph, but i dgaf because it's still understandable)

You bring about 'insane-bat-***-crazyness' to argue your points. But your logic of finding the 'special retards' to prove your argument is making a UN-logical 'stretch' to connect logical argumentation. Thereby proves your the weirdo in this greater conversation. making any and all fertile attempts to debunk believers position which is fine only if you try to use common sense and logic to do it. otherwise your just making yourself look bad.(there is grammar error here in this paragraph, but i dgaf because it's still understandable)

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-05-07 19:23:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Kooljack vs. Candlejack? No matter which side of the argument you're on, when these two argue everybody loses. Get your pillows ready because we're about to see some blanket statements.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-05-07 19:26:06
Link | Quote | Reply

A smart religious person would imply that evolution is part of God's masterplan, not that evolution doesn't exist.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-05-07 19:36:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Kooljack vs. Candlejack? No matter which side of the argument you're on, when these two argue everybody loses. Get your pillows ready because we're about to see some blanket statements.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Server: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2015-05-07 20:22:58
Link | Quote | Reply

If when statements are blanketed, but not prove results, how does one? Why for there is to be definitely not at all for any reason WHATSEWEVER! If you thinking, then, "yeah" probably so, but who is to say? WHY WOULD THEY EVEN! I dare candlejack or candlestick or coolio, OR cooljack to prove me wrong. Invited and denied the truth, consequently.

amirite?
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-05-07 20:49:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Hevans said: »
If when statements are blanketed, but not prove results, how does one? Why for there is to be definitely not at all for any reason WHATSEWEVER! If you thinking, then, "yeah" probably so, but who is to say? WHY WOULD THEY EVEN! I dare candlejack or candlestick or coolio, OR cooljack to prove me wrong. Invited and denied the truth, consequently.

amirite?

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
[+]
MSPaint Winner
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
By Ohji Lunartail 2015-05-07 22:34:21
Link | Quote | Reply

LIKE IGIVE A FUCK
[+]
By Kooljack 2015-05-07 22:46:11
Link | Quote | Reply

you guys sound like me with those sentence structures

Fboms yall Fboms. woot i did that^^
[+]
Server: Ultros
user: Serj
By Ciri Zireael 2015-05-07 23:02:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Hevans said: »

amirite?

Writing this letter stems from a desperation to be heard, if not by a court of law, then by a court of public opinion. As I'm sure you're aware, Kooljack has been fighting hard to provide unruly conspiracies with the necessary asylum to take root and spread. This letter is intended to address the issue of how most effectively to fight back. Our choice of strategy is critical because I've long thought it would be fun to try to explain to Kooljack how instead of pumping up the volume, we should spend a little more time listening to each other and trying to focus on how we can anneal discourse with honesty, clear thinking, and a sense of moral good. For the most part, I'm just curious as to how deep Kooljack will have to dig into his profanity thesaurus to formulate a response. Let me leave you with one last thought: Those who stand too close to the canvas of history while it is being woven may erroneously conclude that the stork is responsible for procreation.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-05-08 06:10:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Kooljack said: »
We figured the best way to communicate with you is to speak your language.

Did it work?
By fonewear 2015-05-08 06:59:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »

Did it work?

By fonewear 2015-05-08 07:00:49
Link | Quote | Reply

My greeting:

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
By Ramyrez 2015-05-08 07:19:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

What the shitting *** rainbow unicorn poop am I seeing on this page? O_o;
By Nyruul 2015-05-08 07:41:32
Link | Quote | Reply

What the shitting *** rainbow unicorn poop am I seeing on this page? O_o;

(dramatic)Imitation is the sincerest form of battery.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Server: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2015-05-08 09:06:53
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
Asura.Kingnobody said: »

Did it work?

[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-05-08 23:54:08
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
By Mesic 2015-05-09 03:07:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
(And yes that covers a LOT of ground.)

Or: Rick Santorum has gone totally batshit insane....

The Batshit Theory That Obama Tried To Nuke Charleston The daily beast

Quote:
Last Saturday, Ted Cruz and Rick Santorum addressed the South Carolina National Security Action Summit, an event thrown by the conservative Secure Freedom, Breitbart News, and High Frontier.

While speaking, kinda-sorta-maybe 2016 candidate Santorum took a question that sounded like it sprang from the logical depths of a demented C-SPAN caller.

“Why is the Congress rolling over and letting this communist dictator [Barack Obama] destroy my country?” the attendee inquired. “Y’all know what he is, and I know what he is. I want him out of the White House. He’s not a citizen. He could have been removed a long time ago. ... He’s trying to destroy the United States. The Congress knows this. What kind of games is the Congress of the United States playing with the citizens of the United States? … I don’t think the country will be around for the next election. Obama tried to blow up a nuke in Charleston a few months ago, and the three admirals and generals—he has totally destroyed our military. He’s fired all the generals and all the admirals that said they wouldn’t fire on the American people, if you asked them to do so, if he wanted to take the guns away from them.”
There is more including a ven diagram of ALL the conspiracy theories about him.

Currently off topic; but, does it matter to anyone that this isn't what Rick Santorum said but rather a question from an attendee? Talk about a horribly misleading subheader or a lack of reading comprehension. In any case, I was hoping that he had actually postulated something so ridiculous. Disappoint.
 Leviathan.Protey
user: Protey
By Leviathan.Protey 2015-05-09 03:18:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Mesic said: »
Garuda.Chanti said: »
(And yes that covers a LOT of ground.)

Or: Rick Santorum has gone totally batshit insane....

The Batshit Theory That Obama Tried To Nuke Charleston The daily beast

Quote:
Last Saturday, Ted Cruz and Rick Santorum addressed the South Carolina National Security Action Summit, an event thrown by the conservative Secure Freedom, Breitbart News, and High Frontier.

While speaking, kinda-sorta-maybe 2016 candidate Santorum took a question that sounded like it sprang from the logical depths of a demented C-SPAN caller.

“Why is the Congress rolling over and letting this communist dictator [Barack Obama] destroy my country?” the attendee inquired. “Y’all know what he is, and I know what he is. I want him out of the White House. He’s not a citizen. He could have been removed a long time ago. ... He’s trying to destroy the United States. The Congress knows this. What kind of games is the Congress of the United States playing with the citizens of the United States? … I don’t think the country will be around for the next election. Obama tried to blow up a nuke in Charleston a few months ago, and the three admirals and generals—he has totally destroyed our military. He’s fired all the generals and all the admirals that said they wouldn’t fire on the American people, if you asked them to do so, if he wanted to take the guns away from them.”
There is more including a ven diagram of ALL the conspiracy theories about him.

Currently off topic; but, does it matter to anyone that this isn't what Rick Santorum said but rather a question from an attendee? Talk about a horribly misleading subheader or a lack of reading comprehension. In any case, I was hoping that he had actually postulated something so ridiculous. Disappoint.

I pointed that out on the first page.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-06-05 16:02:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
President Obama's standing with the American public is improving as he nears the final 18 months of his presidency, and a combination of solid economic numbers, finding common ground with Republicans, and a diminished need to serve as the partisan leader of Democrats should augur well for the stretch run.
Things are looking up for President Obama
Server: Balmung
user: Yatenkou
By Yomi Kaenbu 2015-06-05 17:02:34
Link | Quote | Reply

And none of that'll help Hillary get the election victory.
[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
Server: Valefor
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2015-06-05 17:37:43
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-06-05 17:45:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Taking bets now when Obama leaves the Whitehouse, how long until him and Michelle get a divorce?
Server: Balmung
user: Yatenkou
By Yomi Kaenbu 2015-06-05 17:46:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Chaosx said: »
Taking bets now when Obama leaves the Whitehouse, how long until him and Michelle get a divorce?

Eh idk about that tbh, I don't pay attention to that *** at all.
 Asura.Wormfeeder
Server: Asura
By Asura.Wormfeeder 2015-06-05 17:53:52
Link | Quote | Reply

I dont think hillary is going to get the nod from the party. A year away from the primary and she is already calling people racists. When in fact people who think like her are the true racists. Supporters of affirmative action people who think black people need more help because they are black are the true racists, you know the liberal progressives.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-06-05 17:56:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Eh, it's not even that. It's the fact she has a history of being power hungry and stop at nothing to get what she wants. It's no secret. People are finally starting to move away from the let's vote for a woman mentality and are starting to look at her record and character more closely.