Dragon Ball Xenoverse - Discussion/Matchmaking

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » Dragon Ball Xenoverse - Discussion/Matchmaking
Dragon Ball Xenoverse - Discussion/Matchmaking
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
 Siren.Lordgrim
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-03-14 14:26:15
Link | Quote | Reply

got to say i am enjoying this
Server: Balmung
Game: FFXIV
user: Yatenkou
By Cecilia Charl 2015-03-14 14:42:47
Link | Quote | Reply

lol I saw a Majin named Mighty Swampass
[+]
By Darkalenia 2015-03-14 19:58:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Apparently DLC Pack 1 included GT Goku, Trunks, and Pan. GT Goku's voice sounds terrible...
Server: Excalibur
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2015-03-14 20:16:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Isn't GT Goku's voice just young Gohan?
By Darkalenia 2015-03-14 20:21:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Grumpy Cat said: »

I haven't really compared the two, it just....grates on my ears xD
MSPaint Winner
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2015-03-14 20:33:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Grumpy Cat said: »
It is. Unfortunately, it's the Kai VA. :I
 Asura.Aldrai
Server: Asura
user: Aldrai
By Asura.Aldrai 2015-03-15 05:14:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Wow, I'm still the only Frieza Race on there. I mean, all you other guys are just hopping on the bandwagon trying to be a super saiyan. Damn copycats. You guys just had to make characters to be like Goku and company. I feel like the only original one of you all. Jeez.

/s
[+]
By Cecilia Charl 2015-03-15 08:54:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Aldrai said: »

Wow, I'm still the only Frieza Race on there. I mean, all you other guys are just hopping on the bandwagon trying to be a super saiyan. Damn copycats. You guys just had to make characters to be like Goku and company. I feel like the only original one of you all. Jeez.

/s

Holy ***batman, does anyone care what you think?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-03-15 09:22:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Leon Kasai said: »
PQ2 is one of the best to farm balls.
Beat Tien, Yamcha and Krillin and if the Time Patroller doesn't show up in front of the palace, restart it. If they don't drop the ball (key item), restart it.
Then once you're down to the last ball, PQ12 is probably best since the Patroller shows up right in front of you at the start without having to fight anyone, so if they're not there you can retry right away.

But if you're still not far in, just have fun instead and forget farming the balls unless you really want something from them. :p
Cerberus.Senkyuutai said: »
Farm PQ02 until you get 5/6, then farm the PQ with Freezer and the planet exploding. The Time Patroller will show up after Freezer dies.

Alternatively, stick to 02 and retry whenever the Time Patroller doesn't pop/drop.
I tried doing PQ02 several times, still haven't gotten a Key Item.

Several as in about 10 TP deaths. I got tired of it and started trying to farm SS/SSV from the 3 star quests "Legendary Super Saiyan" and that other one where you have to beat Freeza's army and all 3 versions of Freeza.

On that note: Anyone have an idea on how to get Vegeta to turn into SS? I read that you let the living ***get kicked out of him during the 100% Freeza fight and he does it automatically. Never let him die though.

Any thoughts? Or is it just random like pretty much everything else?
 Asura.Aldrai
By Asura.Aldrai 2015-03-15 12:29:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Someone didn't catch the sarcasm.
By Cecilia Charl 2015-03-15 12:36:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Aldrai said: »
Someone didn't catch the sarcasm.
>:(
[+]
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
Server: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2015-03-15 12:45:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Beat Tien, Yamcha and Krillin and if the Time Patroller doesn't show up in front of the palace, restart it. If they don't drop the ball (key item), restart it.
Then once you're down to the last ball, PQ12 is probably best since the Patroller shows up right in front of you at the start without having to fight anyone, so if they're not there you can retry right away.

But if you're still not far in, just have fun instead and forget farming the balls unless you really want something from them. :p
Farm PQ02 until you get 5/6, then farm the PQ with Freezer and the planet exploding. The Time Patroller will show up after Freezer dies.

Alternatively, stick to 02 and retry whenever the Time Patroller doesn't pop/drop.

Several as in about 10 TP deaths. I got tired of it and started trying to farm SS/SSV from the 3 star quests "Legendary Super Saiyan" and that other one where you have to beat Freeza's army and all 3 versions of Freeza.

On that note: Anyone have an idea on how to get Vegeta to turn into SS? I read that you let the living ***get kicked out of him during the 100% Freeza fight and he does it automatically. Never let him die though.

Random. He can turn SSJ as soon as he appears. I've never gotten him to turn SSJ, though.

Just farm Super Vegeta 2, really. It's the same as Kaiokens and SSJ, just farm the upper version.
 Sylph.Kuwoobie
Server: Sylph
user: Kuwoobie
By Sylph.Kuwoobie 2015-03-15 13:00:16
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm actually planning to make a frieza race character whenever I can manage to pirate the game buy a copy on Steam.

Do they actually refer to them as "frieza race" in the game? That's kind of ridiculous. I've heard them called Acrosians before but I'm not sure if that's accurate.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2015-03-15 13:06:35
Link | Quote | Reply

They're not Arcosians yeah, they're the "Frieza Clan". It was confirmed that Arcosians are different.

People commonly call them "Fridges".
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-03-15 14:24:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Random. He can turn SSJ as soon as he appears. I've never gotten him to turn SSJ, though.

Just farm Super Vegeta 2, really. It's the same as Kaiokens and SSJ, just farm the upper version.
I'm not that far in the storyline yet to farm SS2.

I did manage to get him to go SS once today. Right after I beat Freeza, he had just under 50% health (I believe) and I get that !!!!!! flashing red and bam, there he is. He is cakewalk.

Didn't get SS Vegeta move though /sadface.
 Asura.Aldrai
By Asura.Aldrai 2015-03-15 14:37:14
Link | Quote | Reply

I've had some good success with PQs 2 and 12. I do 12 over and over because the patroller is right there at the beginning with no other prereq fight like in 2. Also, you can charge up your ki to max before you fight him. Just a few supers and he's done. It makes the fight super quick and you can just repeat quickly without having to fight someone beforehand.

Edit - also, the balls seem to be harder to get as you find more of them. The RNG pulls from the list of possible drops and if you already have one of the balls, it picks a new drop since it's a KI you can only have one of. So, your chances go from 7/?? to 1/?? each roll.
 Siren.Lordgrim
Server: Siren
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-03-15 15:17:13
Link | Quote | Reply

gah !!! my fingers and hands are killing me ,lol the button smashing is real, i am currently stuck on freeza when goku is trying to use spirit bomb cant get past it yet, lvl 30, i think i need more health upgrades sitting on 9, with my others stats in the 20's
 Cerberus.Tikal
user: Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2015-03-15 16:05:45
Link | Quote | Reply

I made Yamcha's on my friend's Multiverse and we beat all the way up to Perfect Cell. Kinda hilarious, actually.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2015-03-15 17:22:38
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not that far in the storyline yet to farm SS2.

I did manage to get him to go SS once today. Right after I beat Freeza, he had just under 50% health (I believe) and I get that !!!!!! flashing red and bam, there he is. He is cakewalk.

Didn't get SS Vegeta move though /sadface.
Honestly, you can just clear until SSJ is in the shop, work with SSJ, clear until SSJ 2 is in shop, farm SV with SSJ2 or even 1, either is fine. Farming is the least productive way considering you farm enough to buy SSJ2 within 2 PQs.

That's why farming SV if you're Ki based is forced/a chore, but farming SSJ if you're strike based is not needed.
MSPaint Winner
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2015-03-16 23:16:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
In addition to the launch of DLC Pack 1, we’re excited to share that Dragon Ball XENOVERSE players have some presents to look forward to! You may have already noticed that a Four-star Dragon Ball showed up via the Time Space Delivery service! We are going to continue to send you gifts based on the following schedule:

March 20th - Two-star Dragon Ball, Five-star Dragon Ball
March 27th - Three-star Dragon Ball
April 3rd - Six-star Dragon Ball
April 10th - Seven-star Dragon Ball
April 17th - One-star Dragon Ball

Please note that if you already own these Dragon Balls, you won’t be able to accept them. It’s also important to note that you will need to have cleared Time Patrol Quest – Return of the Saiyans Saga and logged into Multi/Single lobbies before receiving presents. Stay tuned for details on future events in the Dragon Ball XENOVERSE world!
[+]
MSPaint Winner
By Ohji Lunartail 2015-03-16 23:39:49
Link | Quote | Reply

guess i gotta farm up my last one soon then lol
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2015-03-17 01:22:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Sucks that the wishes are 99% wastes, but it's nice to see that they do something.
By Darkalenia 2015-03-18 20:25:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Got a new PC so I'm installing all my games again. Everything is fine with Xenoverse except that the game does not disply the proper controller prompts, and it will not save button remapping. I have a Logitech F310.
 Asura.Celoria
user: celoria
By Asura.Celoria 2015-03-18 22:00:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Broly's hands/feet are a myth, done that stupid fight about 60 times got legs and body several times but no feet/hands
By Darkalenia 2015-03-23 15:41:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Made an Earthling, and took Yamcha as my first Master. Wolf Fang Fist is pretty good :3
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-03-23 15:48:13
Link | Quote | Reply

It's pretty good actually.

There's a little grind to it, but it's otherwise not that bad.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
VIP
By Kalila 2015-03-23 16:04:48
Link | Quote | Reply

That's up to you, I think you can pick it up later for no additional charge.
By Darkalenia 2015-03-24 12:49:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Nice, I don't mind the grind. Should I get the season pass too?

It adds quite a bit of content so far, I'd say grab it for future DLC.

I got the Game + Season Pass bundle a week before release.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7