Does Islam Require Forced Conversions?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Does islam require forced conversions?
Does islam require forced conversions?
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10 11 ... 23 24 25
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2014-09-23 16:53:59
Link | Quote | Reply

He's weird. I like him.
[+]
 Bahamut.Milamber
Server: Bahamut
user: milamber
By Bahamut.Milamber 2014-09-23 16:55:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
He's weird. I like him.
That's why we call you "Danger Rodriguez"!
[+]
 Asura.Triffle
Server: Asura
user: Triffle
By Asura.Triffle 2014-09-23 16:57:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Religion=/=faith.

This is kind of like the thing where all Jacuzzis are hot tubs, but not all hot tubs are Jacuzzis. To have faith in something you don't need religion, but you need faith to be religious.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-09-23 16:58:01
Link | Quote | Reply

I wish I had a jacuzzi.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-09-23 16:59:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Vitaru said: »
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Ragnarok.Vitaru said: »
What you are seeing of war in the world today is due to greed, thirst for power and god knows what, only the naive would think it has anything to do with any religion.

If you travel long enough you realize that the normal man wants his right protected and to live in peace.

The only thing that need to be taken down with Bazooka is a post like this.
Greed on which side though? If you say only one, then you are deluding yourself.

greed for money. Thought it's obvious. Keep trolling.
Good way to not answer my question. Try again though.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-09-23 16:59:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
Are you *** HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE?
Just curious how many times has that phrase helped your debating skills?
[+]
 Asura.Triffle
By Asura.Triffle 2014-09-23 17:00:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Refreshazure said: »
Boredom is an emotion bro.

Once again you misunderstand me I am not an emotionless monster my emotions just have no effect on my logical judgment

I still have the ability to be bored.

I just don't get angry sad or paranoid

As those things are flaw's made by a still developing human brain.

And i may be happy for a day once every couple years when there's actually something interesting that happens with the human race.

but until then you will continue to repeat the same things over and over at each other you watch football or go to your church or become angry at people not your religion and many other things repeated over and over again.

I'm able to predict the world as it could be if more drastic changes are made.

is unlikely that I will gain enough power in my lifetime in order to make these changes considering my horrible education however I will raise a son or daughter under one of the most incredibly strict education standards possible they will live and and all they will know is studying an school.

and that will become the thing they repeat as a human being instead of a silly thing like football or church.

And then he or she will be ready to make the bigger changes to the world.

I want you to be the Spock to my Uhura.
 Asura.Ccl
user: ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-09-23 17:02:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ccl said: »
Do not worry Refreshazure we noticed you're special, but no in the way you think

wow based based on someone's ego to imply that are actually stupid or HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.

I understand why you would want to do something like that someone opposing to your emotional view makes you upset therefore you reply with a hostile attack.

I am not attacking you I am coming to the conclusion.

Every time I see a comment like that comments i have seen hundreds of times i become even more board why are you always the same.

Looks like I hit a nerve :D
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-09-23 17:04:18
Link | Quote | Reply

I will raise a son or daughter under one of the most incredibly strict education standards possible they will live and and all they will know is studying an school
This is a horrible thing.

Do you know recent studies suggest that natural selection does not actually favours the species with the strongest tools, but the ones with greatest level of social cooperation?

If you remove empathy you cut off a big part of what makes a society thrive. You're not acting like you're the next stage of evolution, you're actually lower on the scale.

Either way I sincerely hope you're just playing a part and would not do that to your children.
 Cerberus.Tikal
user: Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2014-09-23 17:05:56
Link | Quote | Reply

As those things are flaw's made by a still developing human brain.
Wrong. The brain stops developing for men around age 23 (sooner for women). Anger, sadness and paranoia exist outside of that developmental stage, and you do experience them, no matter how hard you attempt to deny it. You may have control of those emotions but you still experience them. Even with extensive brain damage, you'd experience at least anger and sadness because they are tied to mood and are not extremes.

Jesus, the ego on this guy. If I wanted to commit suicide, I'd jump from his ego to his IQ, and no one would ever hear the plop. He's got to be trolling.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Server: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2014-09-23 17:06:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
He's weird. I like him.

[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-09-23 17:07:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Btw if your brain does not produce hormones such as adrenaline, dopamine, etc, you might have some bigger issues than just emotions.
[+]
 Cerberus.Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2014-09-23 17:09:08
Link | Quote | Reply

If he didn't produce enough dopamine, he'd have Parkinsons.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-09-23 17:09:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Also what woman do you expect to bear your children if you're both passionless and illiterate? lol
 Asura.Triffle
By Asura.Triffle 2014-09-23 17:10:12
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm a dude, but we can get the Doctor to bring you to the future to have a sex change. They can make you Asian too. I have an IQ of 134 so that's covered. I shall call you Spockina.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-09-23 17:13:35
Link | Quote | Reply

You addressed nothing of what was said, k.

That was being defensive btw, as a matter of fact you weren't insulted, you felt insulted.
 Cerberus.Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2014-09-23 17:17:35
Link | Quote | Reply

If there's anyone that can get down and dirty with reason, it's me. Problem with this situation is that you make claims, and incredibly lofty ones (see: biologically impossible), while making ego-driven statements ("my brain is shaped differently than the average human being"). More, none of your declarations have any logic-train. They're just declarative sentences that stand on their own.

You've done nothing but kick out your own credibility from under you.
[+]
 Cerberus.Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2014-09-23 17:22:41
Link | Quote | Reply

IQ testing is not an accurate posit on intelligence level.

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2014-09-23 17:30:39
Link | Quote | Reply

I think you're trying too hard to explain what an exemplary specimen of logical reasoning your are when it's something that's better demonstrated than declared. So just, like, chill dude.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-09-23 17:32:45
Link | Quote | Reply

You're trying to act a part to be perceived the way you want others to see you, but you seem to lack some understanding of the physiology behind the human psyche.

For instance, you dismissed from your range of emotions sadness and anger as negative(which aren't btw, they are perceived negatively because of the triggers associated with them, but they have a very important function); emotions however, including the aforementioned, are caused by the release of certain hormones and if your body does not produce them you have some much more problematic issues to deal with.
So basically, what you claimed, as Tikal pointed out, is not possible for a functional human adult.

There is nothing shameful in having an ego, maybe you'll understand it and accept it.
 Cerberus.Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2014-09-23 17:33:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Once again attacking something you do not comprehend in order to fulfill the social norms of being afraid of something you do not understand so other people who do not understand agree which you which allows you to have self-esteem.

their has already been studies done on me I do not think like you do if you're going to understand anything attempt to understand that people are different.

I will say it again my statements are not made out of ego as people continually try to shove me into that box. like always.

the statements I have made out of studies and research that have been done on me.

I fully know that you and the rest will attack my statements I just wish to see if you reply as I predicted.

because people always use the same replies.
Really? Are they published case studies? Because by the sounds of it, it'd be pretty ground breaking both physiologically and in psychology. What's the condition called?
 Asura.Ccl
user: ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-09-23 17:42:16
Link | Quote | Reply

You addressed nothing of what was said, k.

My apologies I usually go back and edit my stuff so it in more comprehendible English.

it's called acting considering emotions are separated I can just choose the ones needed I can be funny if I wish to I've observed the cultural habits in order to do that I just have to figure out what cultural jokes are funny to her.

as I said the reason I have 120 IQ requirement is because I wish to have more advanced conversations with someone instead of being bored all the time.

I don't expect people to be able understand me ( people continue to take that sentence as ego or to insult) that is why I don't need to make contact with people to fulfill social norms I would much rather study the world situations and come up with more advanced plans for the future.

why would I hang out with people who lack the ability to understand me besides for research purposes.

Come back to me when you'll get in Mensa, then we'll can talk on the same level ^.^

edit: ps you're so full of it, more IQ doesn't mean better conversation; but you'd know that if you weren't just an act.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-09-23 17:42:50
Link | Quote | Reply

So this is how it feels.....
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10 11 ... 23 24 25