Random Politics & Religion #00

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #00
Random Politics & Religion #00
First Page 2 3 ... 526 527 528 ... 1375 1376 1377
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-05-01 09:56:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Dammit Zah, I was just typing that!
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-05-01 09:58:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
So in the heart of Conservtopia, the Deep South, they've solved racism?

Sure, we lured all the black people into the inner city with low paying jobs, then when they started demanding to be paid a decent wage we sent their jobs over seas. trapping them inside.

We didn't like... blow up the bridges when we left or anything but we found numerous other clever ways to keep them trapped inside.

And basically we turned the old cities we weren't using any more into giant prisons surrounded by the outerbelt which became the de facto maginot line between the races/classes
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-05-01 10:00:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
You thought there was truth to that already because stereotyping is too easy for the stupid to resist.
Not really. I think there's truth to it because you respond in the stereo typical way! I'm not racist because I totally have black friends A dozen of em even! So take that! What we say here should and usually always is taken with a grain of salt but when you respond like you did it starts to make ya wonder lol.. Why you even get defensive like that is beyond me. And talk about whipping out the H-card for accusing others of relying on sterotypes! Ha!

Eh, it was more of a roundabout way of dealing with forum rules. Really I just wanted to call you stupid in particular. And Nik brought up my number of black friends first, I was clarifying. I'll be sure to ask a couple of my black friends if they think I'm racist when I see them tomorrow. That should give them a good chuckle.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-05-01 10:00:32
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2015-05-01 10:03:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Eh, it was more of a roundabout way of dealing with forum rules. Really I just wanted to call you stupid in particular. And Nik brought up my number of black friends first, I was clarifying. I'll be sure to ask a couple of my black friends if they think I'm racist when I see them tomorrow. That should give them a good chuckle.
Thank you for giving me such a high compliment! I strive to acheive more high praise from you in the future...

Yup! You go do that! Hey mr. black friend i'm not racist right? Please reassure me!

Do you feel confident that you've reassure the AH community that you are not racist now? That must feel pretty darn good.
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2015-05-01 10:03:53
Link | Quote | Reply

I grew out of 'friends'.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-05-01 10:09:22
Link | Quote | Reply

I have a map of the globe in my bedroom and I hope to have friends from every country in the world one day. Then and only then will I attain progressive godhood.

...finding a friend from the Democratic Republic of the Congo will be fun.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-05-01 10:10:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Where the frick are all these inner city problems coming from? Conservative states? We're going to blame all the problems in Detroit, Baltimore, LA, etc. on conservative policies when so many of them have been run both at the local and state level by Democrats for decades? Come on, you can't be that dense.

I'm glad you brought this point up. Detroit is a perfect example.

Who built detroit?
And?

When did the city start going to shambles, and which political party was in charge at that time?
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-05-01 10:15:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Do you feel confident that you've reassure the AH community that you are not racist now? That must feel pretty darn good.

There's really no evidence to support your claim, so I feel just fine. Well, except for the fact that you're still talking. It's hard to feel "pretty darn good" when that happens.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2015-05-01 10:15:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
which political party was in charge at that time?
So does that mean Bush takes full responsibility for the crash and Obama for the recovery?
[+]
 Bahamut.Kara
user: Kara
By Bahamut.Kara 2015-05-01 10:17:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Freddie Gray: Baltimore police to face criminal charges

Quote:
Baltimore's top prosecutor says she plans to file criminal charges against six police officers over the death of Freddie Gray.

State prosecutor Marilyn Mosby said the death of the 25-year-old black man was a homicide, and his arrest had been illegal.

As she made the announcement at a press conference, protesters cheered loudly, briefly interrupting her remarks.

Not many details released yet, I'm guessing there will be a statement released later with more info.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2015-05-01 10:17:37
Link | Quote | Reply

There's really no evidence to support your claim, so I feel just fine. Well, except for the fact that you're still talking. It's hard to feel "pretty darn good" when that happens.
Now you got it! If you had realized that in the first place maybe you wouldn't have spent so much time trying to defend yourself and worry about telling us exactly just how many black friends you have.

There's a simple solution for that so you must like having me around for some reason or just like to punish yourself lol...
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-05-01 10:19:27
Link | Quote | Reply

So does that mean Bush takes full responsibility for the crash and Obama for the recovery?
Considering that the downfall of Detroit started in recent years, and democrats have controlled Detroit since 1962, your rebuttal has no meaning.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-05-01 10:21:14
Link | Quote | Reply

And?

When did the city start going to shambles, and which political party was in charge at that time?

We left King. And by We I mean White People and be We I mean Conservative People and by we I mean people Rich People with the money to move WE LEFT.

The cities went to ***when we pulled up our tent stakes and got the *** out.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-05-01 10:21:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Kara said: »

Quote:
Baltimore's top prosecutor says she plans to file criminal charges against six police officers over the death of Freddie Gray.

State prosecutor Marilyn Mosby said the death of the 25-year-old black man was a homicide, and his arrest had been illegal.

As she made the announcement at a press conference, protesters cheered loudly, briefly interrupting her remarks.

Not many details released yet, I'm guessing there will be a statement released later with more info.
Fixed link for you.

Also, didn't say what the charges were going to be. Should elaborate on that, shouldn't they?
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2015-05-01 10:22:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Considering that the downfall of Detroit started in recent years, and democrats have controlled Detroit since 1962, your rebuttal has no meaning.
I'm talking about for the United States... you know the economic crash that happened while Bush was in office... and you know the recovery while Obama was in office...
By fonewear 2015-05-01 10:23:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Lord have mercy six officers charged breaking now on CNN

http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/01/us/freddie-gray-baltimore-death/index.html
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-05-01 10:23:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Now you got it! If you had realized that in the first place maybe you wouldn't have spent so much time trying to defend yourself and worry about telling us exactly just how many black friends you have.

There's a simple solution for that so you must like having me around for some reason or just like to punish yourself lol...

I didn't make the initial claim about the number. I clarified the claim about the number. I never would have brought it up otherwise. BTW, a little birdie told me that you made a donation to the KKK last year. Don't try to deny it, you'll only be incriminating yourself by offering a counter-claim. Racist.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-05-01 10:23:30
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm talking about for the United States... you know the economic crash that happened while Bush was in office... and you know the recovery while Obama was in office...
So, when you cannot answer the question, you change the topic. Classic Flavin deflection.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-05-01 10:24:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Bush lied umm Detroit died !
[+]
 Bahamut.Kara
By Bahamut.Kara 2015-05-01 10:25:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:

Fixed link for you.

Also, didn't say what the charges were going to be. Should elaborate on that, shouldn't they?

BBC didn't have them. However the guardian does
Quote:
Officer Caesar Goodson - the driver of the police van - was charged with second-degree murder, while charges including manslaughter, assault and misconduct in public office were brought against five other officers.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-05-01 10:25:22
Link | Quote | Reply

I didn't make the initial claim about the number. I clarified the claim about the number. I never would have brought it up otherwise. BTW, a little birdie told me that you made a donation to the KKK last year. Don't try to deny it, you'll only be incriminating yourself by offering a counter-claim. Racist.
I also heard that Spath kicked a black child yesterday too, and told him to get ready for bootstraping fun. That must be true because somebody told me that!

I always knew that Spath was a racist too, he even brought the KKK into the discussion, he must be a member!
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2015-05-01 10:27:40
Link | Quote | Reply

So, when you cannot answer the question, you change the topic. Classic Flavin deflection.
I'm establishing the bounds for how we lay blame on something regarding your comment. Your simple logic regarding that matter seems to point to whoever is in office when the offense takes place is at blame.

You must be partaking in some of that "classic flavin deflection" right now though lol..
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-05-01 10:27:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:

Fixed link for you.

Quote:
Officer Caesar Goodson - the driver of the police van - was charged with second-degree murder, while charges including manslaughter, assault and misconduct in public office were brought against five other officers.
I looked at the charges. I wonder if they have the evidence to support it.

I did see the response to the investigation though:

Bahamut.Kara
By Bahamut.Kara 2015-05-01 10:29:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:

Fixed link for you.

Quote:

They have enough evidence to issue warrants.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-05-01 10:29:36
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm establishing the bounds for how we lay blame on something regarding your comment. Your simple logic regarding that matter seems to point to whoever is in office when the offense takes place is at blame.

You must be partaking in some of that "classic flavin deflection" right now though lol..

I dunno, I didn't agree with him at first, but now that you're trying to defend yourself, I think you just might be a deflector.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-05-01 10:30:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Nik topic: About Detroit

KN Response topic: About Detroit

Flavin Deflection point: About the US

KN Response: About Detroit, pointing out the topic change

Flavin Deflection point #2: About pointing out the topic change

Seriously, can you not see what you are writing, or are you being purposefully blind so you can paint yourself in a better light in your mind?
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-05-01 10:31:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:

Fixed link for you.

Quote:

They have enough evidence to issue warrants.
I saw that, but my point is, do they have enough evidence for a conviction? Or are these warrants politically motivated? I'm leaning towards the politically motivated part, to try to stop the rampant looting in Baltimore.

But you know what, if they were purposefully or professionally negligent, then justice needs to be served.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2015-05-01 10:33:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Why would you need to clarify the number of black friends you have? That proves just about as much as Nik's claim does. His is at least based on some sort of truth in other situations and you played out the role true to the sterotype lol...

Being as defensive as you are on the subject lends more truth to the claim than anything.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-05-01 10:33:43
Link | Quote | Reply

I also heard that Spath kicked a black child yesterday too, and told him to get ready for bootstraping fun. That must be true because somebody told me that!

I always knew that Spath was a racist too, he even brought the KKK into the discussion, he must be a member!

Spath doesn't post in P&R ClownNobody
First Page 2 3 ... 526 527 528 ... 1375 1376 1377