Random Politics & Religion #00

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #00
Random Politics & Religion #00
First Page 2 3 ... 219 220 221 ... 1375 1376 1377
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-02 12:43:18
Link | Quote | Reply

This video shows how the federal government is out to get you by passing appropriations bills and creating FEMA camps to force people into concentration camps that will indoctrinate the masses into believing that everything is ok. Watch it for Political Awakening for Truth and Justice so you too can have an open mind and a open heart into what we, Conspiracy Inc., is selling believes in!

YouTube Video Placeholder

rp&r page 220 let freedom chirp
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2015-02-02 12:56:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
hire a bookkeeper/accountant to do that ***for you.

Don't look at me, I'm over your cost range.

LMAO!

I'll only give you a call if dumbass ideas are somehow weaponized.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-02 13:00:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Mosin said: »
hire a bookkeeper/accountant to do that ***for you.

Don't look at me, I'm over your cost range.

LMAO!

I'll only give you a call if dumbass ideas are somehow weaponized.
Ok
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Server: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2015-02-02 13:05:11
Link | Quote | Reply

This video shows how the federal government is out to get you by passing appropriations bills and creating FEMA camps to force people into concentration camps that will indoctrinate the masses into believing that everything is ok. Watch it for Political Awakening for Truth and Justice so you too can have an open mind and a open heart into what we, Conspiracy Inc., is selling believes in!

YouTube Video Placeholder

rp&r page 220 let freedom chirp

With feudalistic prefixes and lame suffixes for names I had a suspicion you two were one and the same. Was only a matter of time for you to slip up.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-02 13:17:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Seriously Zero, why are you vying for my attention?

I mean, you did so well ignoring me for so long, and then all of the sudden you started showing such a sudden interest in me. Have I started to become attractive to you, are you fascinated by what I type, or are you just bored with your life and hope that we can be friends?

Or are you just lonely?
By Ramyrez 2015-02-02 13:18:43
Link | Quote | Reply

I mean, you did so well ignoring me for so long, and then all of the sudden you started showing such a sudden interest in me. Have I started to become attractive to you, are you fascinated by what I type, or are you just bored with your life and hope that we can be friends?

Or are you just lonely?

Fluoridation of water.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-02 13:19:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramyrez said: »

Or are you just lonely?

Fluoridation of water.
That must be it!
By Ramyrez 2015-02-02 13:20:17
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2015-02-02 13:33:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Mandrake! You and your gamy legs need to get up here and feed this machine gun.

@KN: Nope you just bring the attention by being bat ***delusional and ignorant of the concept of cause and effect.

Feel free to request a topic ban since the thread isn't registered with the state it might just stand. I'm sure the mods and the site owner will be happy to oblige your request due to legal technicalities that do not exist. Get what I am saying?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-02 13:41:35
Link | Quote | Reply

I get exactly what you are saying, you are goading me to make a response that would either be embarrassing and/or grounds for a ban, either topic/temp/perma.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-02-02 13:56:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Beneath President Barack Obama's plan to fight income inequality lies a gloomy view of an economy that is growing slower and creating fewer rewards for its workers than it did in much of the last century.

In a budget proposal unveiled on Monday, the White House cut forecasts for an array of economic variables, depicting less growth, weaker inflation and lower interest rates than officials expected only a year ago.

This comes despite an unemployment rate that the Obama administration expects to hit the 5.2 percent level considered to be roughly in line with full employment sometime this year.

The administration's take on the economy moves it closer to the growing view among economists that the United States could be stuck in a prolonged period of stagnation.

"In the 21st century, real GDP growth in the United States is likely to be slower than it was in earlier eras," the budget proposal says.

Obama's $3.99 trillion budget plan for fiscal 2016 would mark a spending increase of about $240 billion from the current year.

The economic vision presented in the plan is all-the-more pessimistic given that it incorporates the impact of higher spending on infrastructure and education, as well as overhauls of tax and immigration laws. Many of those proposals are unlikely to pass the Republican-controlled Congress.

Even with these measures, which are aimed to counter rising income inequality, weaker growth would leave the economy about $500 billion smaller in 2020 than the administration projected a year ago. The administration expects the share of national income going to labor - as opposed to capital - to hold near historic lows for years to come.

An aging population that is less inclined to work could help limit long-run economic growth to around 2.3 percent annually, the budget says, a rate that would be roughly a percentage point lower than the average since World War Two.

In the White House view, the jobless rate could drop to as low as 4.9 percent in 2017. But even that is not expected to lead to substantial wage or price increases, suggesting officials are sympathetic to stagnation arguments made prominent by economists, such as former Treasury Secretary Lawrence Summers, who have argued the government should spend more to make up for weak private sector demand.

While the White House's estimate of potential growth was unchanged from a year ago, it now sees interest rates holding lower for years even under the assumption that the government boosts spending substantially, something that in other eras would lead lenders to jack up interest rates more.

"The administration forecast projects that interest rates will stabilize below their historical averages," while inflation is expected to remain low for years to come, according to the budget documents.

Other developed economies are confronting a similar set of circumstances, and slowly acknowledging that their long-run potential may be constrained. The Obama administration has been pressing European nations, primarily Germany, to act accordingly and lift government spending to make up for weak household and business demand.

In the wake of the 2007-2009 financial crisis, the administration was restrained in its own response, as it tried to control the deficits generated by stimulus programs set in motion to battle the deepest economic downturn since the Great Depression. The impact of budget cuts continued to be felt through last year.

The latest budget document marks a turn in that debate as Obama makes the case for more government pump priming.
Behind Obama's budget proposals, a gloomy view of the future
By fonewear 2015-02-02 14:03:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Why stop at 4 T this is America I vote for 14 T budget !

I am hoping free community college is in that budget. I want to take an art history course !
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2015-02-02 14:12:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »

@KN: Nope you just bring the attention by being bat ***delusional and ignorant of the concept of cause and effect.

Feel free to request a topic ban since the thread isn't registered with the state it might just stand. I'm sure the mods and the site owner will be happy to oblige your request due to legal technicalities that do not exist. Get what I am saying?
By the way, this actually IS harassment. Stop it.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2015-02-02 14:20:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »
Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »

By the way, this actually IS harassment. Stop it.

Yea I know. I wanted IT to know what it feels like when it's real and not imagined.

Going by his response he didn't want to step in it.

Also thank you for taking the opportunity to demonstrate to IT that you and the mods are in fact not biased nor show favoritism.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-02 15:32:50
Link | Quote | Reply

I get exactly what you are saying, you are goading me to make a response that would either be embarrassing and/or grounds for a ban, either topic/temp/perma.
 Bahamut.Milamber
Server: Bahamut
user: milamber
By Bahamut.Milamber 2015-02-02 15:36:54
Link | Quote | Reply

This is why we can't have nice things.
[+]
By Bloodrose 2015-02-02 15:43:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Milamber said: »
This is why we can't have nice things.
And we'll never have nice things again.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2015-02-02 15:44:15
Link | Quote | Reply

We had nice things?
[+]
By Bloodrose 2015-02-02 15:44:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Delusions of Grandeur were nice.
By Blazed1979 2015-02-02 15:57:16
Link | Quote | Reply

http://www.salon.com/2015/02/01/i_was_an_american_sniper_and_chris_kyle%E2%80%99s_war_was_not_my_war/

Quote:
I was an American sniper, and Chris Kyle’s war was not my war
Don’t make the mistake of thinking the hit movie captures the truth of the Iraq conflict. I should know. I lived it

Quote:
I served in Iraq from 2004 to 2005. During that time, we started to realize there were no weapons of mass destruction, the 9/11 commission report determined that Iraq was not involved in the terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center, false sovereignty was given to Iraq by Paul Bremer, the atrocities at Abu Ghraib were exposed, and the Battle of Fallujah was waged.

The destruction I took part in suddenly intersected with news that our reasons for waging war were untrue. The despicable conduct of those at Abu Ghraib was made more unforgivable by the honorable interactions I had with Iraqi civilians, and, together, it fueled the post-traumatic stress I struggle with today.
By Blazed1979 2015-02-02 16:01:47
Link | Quote | Reply

http://america.aljazeera.com/articles/2015/1/30/israel-settlements-politics.html

http://rt.com/news/228095-eu-us-israel-settlers/
Quote:
The US believes Israeli settlement activity is “illegitimate and counterproductive” to achieving a two-state solution, Earnest told reporters.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2015-02-02 16:05:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Where's the Jesse Ventura winning the defamation suit against his estate tie in to further support what ever unexpressed point you are trying to make?
By Jetackuu 2015-02-02 16:09:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Blazed1979 said: »
http://america.aljazeera.com/articles/2015/1/30/israel-settlements-politics.html

http://rt.com/news/228095-eu-us-israel-settlers/
Quote:
The US believes Israeli settlement activity is “illegitimate and counterproductive” to achieving a two-state solution, Earnest told reporters.

So you're bitching about Israel building settlements on Israel land?
[+]
By Blazed1979 2015-02-02 16:10:08
Link | Quote | Reply

http://www.algemeiner.com/2015/01/22/israel-launches-campaign-to-discredit-international-criminal-court-inquiry/

Israel Launches Campaign to Discredit International Criminal Court Inquiry
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-02-02 16:10:40
Link | Quote | Reply

The struggle Israel.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2015-02-02 16:11:22
Link | Quote | Reply

You can't stop the BiBi...

Or better yet...

No one puts BiBi in the corner.
By Blazed1979 2015-02-02 16:11:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
The struggle Israel.

They are different topics.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-02-02 16:13:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Doesn't matter they're all curlyhaired people.
By Blazed1979 2015-02-02 16:15:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Doesn't matter they're all curlyhaired people.
not gingers though. So still qualify.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2015-02-02 16:17:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Come now the gingers got curly hair too...
First Page 2 3 ... 219 220 221 ... 1375 1376 1377