First Page 2 3 ... 18276 18277 18278 ... 18549 18550 18551
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2017-02-27 11:02:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Spathaian said: »
Made an ARK server... played a bit with Misa and some other folks from the FC/AH.

welcome to spath's server, where the rules are made up and the points don't matter!

I told you *** it was great. Now all you guys have to do is join up on some official PvP and have some real fun (and lag).

Ragnarok.Hevans said: »
i dunno what to do, and it's too early to call someone i know irl. chain smoking and freaking out. got a call from my dad all in tears. my mom's in the icu. apparently she had a heart attack last night. i can't go see her yet, i definitely am not going to work, and i can't *** fall back to sleep even though i shouldn't be up for another 2 hours. just gonna freak out internally while staring out the window.

*** dude! I'd start drinking, but I'm emotionally HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE and would need the crutch. I hope things go well. modern medicine means a heart attack is no longer a sure killer. I can't really do anything for you from the midwest, but would if I could.

/fistbump
[+]
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: misacat
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2017-02-27 11:07:16
Link | Quote | Reply

dinno butt grape is a thing

nothing like restarting after a death,only to be eaten by a giant trex or snake before you even finish loading.
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
Server: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2017-02-27 11:12:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Mosin said: »
Made an ARK server... played a bit with Misa and some other folks from the FC/AH.

welcome to spath's server, where the rules are made up and the points don't matter!

I told you *** it was great. Now all you guys have to do is join up on some official PvP and have some real fun (and lag).
We'll get there. For now we're getting practice and learning ***about the island. Last I knew I was the highest member at level 30, and I managed to tame 2 raptors(well..4 but Raptor Jesus and Second Coming died for our sins.)

Some of the group tried to go on a cave raid last night and ended up with a dead man and a destroyed storage box when they came back.

We must add more tribe members...

We must learn more...

I shall conquer this island with my army of raptors.
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2017-02-27 11:16:45
Link | Quote | Reply

MESHI! JOIN US! EVEN CLOUD JOINED THE TRIBE!

Also we totally need to talk podcast...

*cough*
 Shiva.Nikolce
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-02-27 11:19:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Hevans said: »
planning on taking some lunch to my dad around noon. called out of work already. just sitting around waiting is what really drives me crazy.

you got this.

it's afternoon now so you have probably already headed out....

but yeah the key is to not sit there stewing in your own juice but to make a plan and then execute it in full maximum man mode.

we have every faith in you that you will pull through in the clutch like a champ.
[+]
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2017-02-27 11:23:44
Link | Quote | Reply

how many camps did we go trough before our current one was settled? lol

I lost 3 camps lol
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2017-02-27 11:25:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Nadleeh Sakurai said: »

I lost 3 camps lol
God I don't even know. I wish I had been streaming those first like 5 hours, it was an utter nightmare full of hilarious screaming and yelling.

Think I'm going to try to get a stream going for when we're on from here on out. As long as the child can remain calm and not scream like she's being thrown off a goddamn bridge. x.x
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
user: dameshi
By Asura.Dameshi 2017-02-27 11:36:55
Link | Quote | Reply

*cough*
*mumbles* ...I was roped into Arma 3. Even bought DLC...
We did a base raid yesterday, blew up two of the walls, took the flag and sold it. Now we wait to see if they pay the ransom in time or if we go back for free loot. Found another base also, so we are planning another raid.

Meanwhile we've expanded our base. It's huge. I'm a little worried because normally nobody comes in our neck of the woods but I saw a helicopter parked at our local trader. Our base is pretty easy to see from the sky, so I'm hoping they don't take a route that would expose us. I mean, we're fairly well fortified even from an air assault but I still enjoy our privacy. Would be kind of cool to get into a dog fight with our Huey vs. theirs though. Course the one I saw was unarmed so it wouldn't be a fair fight... but all is fair and love and war I suppose.

I am not the mastermind of anything the podcast. I cannot confirm nor deny any inner workings of it, but things can be spoken.
[+]
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2017-02-27 11:38:19
Link | Quote | Reply

I lost 3 camps lol
God I don't even know. I wish I had been streaming those first like 5 hours, it was an utter nightmare full of hilarious screaming and yelling.

Think I'm going to try to get a stream going for when we're on from here on out. As long as the child can remain calm and not scream like she's being thrown off a goddamn bridge. x.x
Why are you throwing children off of bridges?

PARKER did you leave the child gate unlocked again?
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2017-02-27 11:39:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Dameshi said: »

*cough*
*mumbles* ...I was roped into Arma 3. Even bought DLC...
We did a base raid yesterday, blew up two of the walls, took the flag and sold it. Now we wait to see if they pay the ransom in time or if we go back for free loot. Found another base also, so we are planning another raid.

Meanwhile we've expanded our base. It's huge. I'm a little worried because normally nobody comes in our neck of the woods but I saw a helicopter parked at our local trader. Our base is pretty easy to see from the sky, so I'm hoping they don't take a route that would expose us. I mean, we're fairly well fortified even from an air assault but I still enjoy our privacy. Would be kind of cool to get into a dog fight with our Huey vs. theirs though. Course the one I saw was unarmed so it wouldn't be a fair fight... but all is fair and love and war I suppose.

I am not the mastermind of anything the podcast. I cannot confirm nor deny any inner workings of it, but things can be spoken.
I can try to take care of the inner workings. I just wanna get everything laid out so we can be confident going forward.
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2017-02-27 11:41:15
Link | Quote | Reply

This can be arranged.
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2017-02-27 11:46:20
Link | Quote | Reply

I lost 3 camps lol

Why are you throwing children off of bridges?

PARKER did you leave the child gate unlocked again?
I'm not throwing her off bridges... but the last month has been nothing but temper tantrums and apparently I'm "Too hard" on the child so I've been keeping my hands off of it. >.>;
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2017-02-27 11:47:03
Link | Quote | Reply

was that one of the bases you guys found that one night ?

on a side note:
I might have stumbled into.... some weird territory... in 14....
[+]
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2017-02-27 11:50:38
Link | Quote | Reply

on a side note:
Yep, it was the one we found the other night. It was built weird and was glitchy because of it. No idea who owns the base, but we saw someone in chat say "Hey SOLID what happened to your base?!" Solid: "I dunno man." But then they mentioned protection money and if you don't pay it your base disappears so I'm not sure it was his :/
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2017-02-27 11:53:04
Link | Quote | Reply

on a side note:
Go on...

on a side note:
Yep, it was the one we found the other night. It was built weird and was glitchy because of it. No idea who owns the base, but we saw someone in chat say "Hey SOLID what happened to your base?!" Solid: "I dunno man." But then they mentioned protection money and if you don't pay it your base disappears so I'm not sure it was his :/
Every time I see you guys on I think about buying it... but then I think naaaah I'll get the same response I got when I tried to play Day Z with 'em.
 Asura.Vienner
By Asura.Vienner 2017-02-27 11:53:21
Link | Quote | Reply

I lost 3 camps lol

You'll really hate me for saying this but...
Think its a bad idea of playing anything thats a videogame with kids around. Its an attention thing, you give all your attention to a game, they sense it O.O
Since I've had kids I've always restricted my gaming time to after bed hours, if i do happen to play something during the day during vacation or so I always inta alt-tab the moment they walk in the room.
With kids....face it, game time will never be the same.
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2017-02-27 12:03:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Every time I see you guys on I think about buying it... but then I think naaaah I'll get the same response I got when I tried to play Day Z with 'em.
So the good thing about this over DayZ... you have a god damn map, vehicles, money, etc. It's not spend 50 minutes finding each other "what now?"

There are actually things to do such as missions, or scavenge for cars/guns/***to sell. DayZ was all about finding stuff then that was about it. This you find stuff and actually do something with it.
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2017-02-27 12:08:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Vienner said: »

I lost 3 camps lol

Think its a bad idea of playing anything thats a videogame with kids around. Its an attention thing, you give all your attention to a game, they sense it O.O
Since I've had kids I've always restricted my gaming time to after bed hours, if i do happen to play something during the day during vacation or so I always inta alt-tab the moment they walk in the room.
I'm sure I'll end up being terrible for saying it, but I refuse to accept that.

I understand that I need to pay attention to kids, even when I'm playing and I can accept that. But there is no way I'm going to completely restrict my only amount of personal time just because there is now a child within my life. I am a gamer, possibly near the point of addiction, and I won't change it unless it actually becomes unhealthy, because it is one of the few ways I can actually release stress these days.

I am incredibly stubborn.
[+]
 Asura.Lolserj
user: Andras
By Asura.Lolserj 2017-02-27 12:21:52
Link | Quote | Reply

This is why I never want children
[+]
 Asura.Vienner
By Asura.Vienner 2017-02-27 12:26:11
Link | Quote | Reply

I lost 3 camps lol

I'm sure I'll end up being terrible for saying it, but I refuse to accept that.

I understand that I need to pay attention to kids, even when I'm playing and I can accept that. But there is no way I'm going to completely restrict my only amount of personal time just because there is now a child within my life. I am a gamer, possibly near the point of addiction, and I won't change it unless it actually becomes unhealthy, because it is one of the few ways I can actually release stress these days.

I am incredibly stubborn.
I know it sucks, I understand your resent, I can respect it. I'd be lying if I said that my inability to play whenever I feel like it doesnt piss me off from time to time. But be aware that if you stay with your current gf/wife (I recall its not your child) you will have more trouble with the girl in the future. Hows the potty training problem going btw?
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-02-27 12:34:44
Link | Quote | Reply

You'll really hate me for saying this

really? like really really? really really hot pepper in the chili really really for reals really? like totally?

Let me clue you in on a little secret... we hate everyone already and there isn't a god damn thing you can do about it one way or the other.

you're entitled to your opinion as long as recognize that opnions are like ***, everyone has one and they all *** stink.

I get what you are saying, you made a conscious decision to have kids and you feel dedicated to caring for them etc. you cut the crust off the bread when you make then sandwhiches and all that junk.

but spath's situation is totally different than yours.... it's up to him how far he wants you to go down the spath RW rabbit hole but

I raised four kids to adulthood and they all turned out fine without me constantly hovering over top of them every stinking second that they were awake.

call us back when your kids are prosperous adult members of society with the parenting tips because until then they are still a WIP.

you aint seen ***

Respectfully,
Nikolce
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2017-02-27 12:35:18
Link | Quote | Reply

That's... already been on my mind.

As for the potty training. It's going better. Less frustration but with everyone in the house sick last week it was kind of a mess.
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2017-02-27 12:36:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Harsh, Nik.

Not really what I wasn't going for.
[+]
Forum Moderator
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2017-02-27 12:38:45
Link | Quote | Reply

That's... already been on my mind.

As for the potty training. It's going better. Less frustration but with everyone in the house sick last week it was kind of a mess.
Without reading any context, because I refuse, just try to remember to use the toilet and you'll be potty trained in no time.

GL.
 Asura.Dajociont
user: Jamehkun
By Asura.Dajociont 2017-02-27 12:40:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Lolserj said: »
This is why I never want children

yea that's the reason
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-02-27 12:40:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Harsh, Nik.

I calls 'em like I sees 'em...
[+]
 Asura.Vienner
By Asura.Vienner 2017-02-27 12:41:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
You'll really hate me for saying this
I get what you are saying, you made a conscious decision to have kids and you feel dedicated to caring for them etc.
No I didnt
you cut the crust off the bread when you make then sandwhiches and all that junk.
No I dont

but spath's situation is totally different than yours.... it's up to him how far he wants you to go down the spath RW rabbit hole butt
Typos...And its totally up to him to read or not read what I write

I raised four kids to adulthood and they all turned out fine without me constantly hovering over top of them every stinking second that they were awake.
Good for you, I dont hover over them like a momma chicken though

you aint seen ***

Yes I have, lots of time, not always mine either nor my kids...maybe it was yours.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-02-27 12:44:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Good for you

How old is your oldest child?
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian