Iuitil augs: Phys taken -4% Magic Taken -4%
Earrings: Phys taken -2%
Ring: Phys Magic and Breath -6%

Totals:
DT: -20%
PDT: -34%
MDT: -26%
BDT: -6%

Emet Harness +1 is an extra 2% -PDT and better all around.

Umuthi Gloves are -4% PDT, better stats and don't require $$ for Augmentation.

Also, are you saying Iuitl -1 can be augmented with both MDT AND PDT?

Lastly, you listed PDT as -34% but the set pictured is actually already at the 50% cap.
Rings: -16
Neck: -5
Iuitlx5: -20
Back: -5
Waist: -4

That's 50, without the earrings. Emet makes 52%, but could free up 1 Iuitl spot, or waist spot, only dropping you to 48% with use of 1 slot + both earrings.
For anyone that doesn't want to do tree delve, you can put PDT 4% on burmete gloves as well, much cheaper/faster than augmenting

Delve boss drops don't get augments. The item is straight up what you see. Also, Umuthi Gloves are 119, Buremete Gloves are 115, so, technically are a bit better since they have higher ilvl defense stats.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Odin.Godofgods
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
By Odin.Godofgods 2015-06-06 16:12:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Are there any thf equip pieces that require the rem chapters 6-10 that are actually worth while getting? - Since im not on much atm i havnt rly kept up with that but im not sure what to do with my log in points for the first time. One of the options i was thinking was for the higher rem chaps. But at 2k a piece i didnt want to wait em on pieces i would never get or use anyway.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Sylph.Jeanpaul
MSPaint Champion
Server: Sylph
user: JeanPaul
By Sylph.Jeanpaul 2015-06-06 16:34:17
Link | Quote | Reply

AF head, legs are still powerful for stacked WSs. Body and hands are also very useful. Relic feet and body are quite good, though the lack of accuracy or attack limit them. Empy hands are best for SA. I recommend AF head, relic body, AF or Empy hands, AF legs, relic feet, and not worry much about the rest.

Relic hands/Empy feet are necessary in some capacity for reaching TH8.
 Bismarck.Johnb
Server: Bismarck
user: Johnb
By Bismarck.Johnb 2015-06-06 20:28:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Verda said: »
ItemSet 331676

Feel free to pick it apart guys... most up to date set I could find vs time spent searching through Item Sets. Besides +1'ing the rings and ammo I don't see anything wrong with it, though prob better to go for gorget and belt over what he has. Hmm and I think grounding mantle gives more dex iirc.

Can anyone tell me statistically what are the best stats to go for and weight them for me, for rudra's, rudra's TA, rudra's SA and just evisceration? Would really appreciate it thanks.

Shifting Necklace +1 from WoE surge beats out Moepapa Medal
[+]
 Ragnarok.Gunit
Server: Ragnarok
user: Gunit
By Ragnarok.Gunit 2015-06-07 21:07:51
Link | Quote | Reply

How much DW do you need in gear to cap delay with capped gear haste?
By aisukage 2015-06-07 21:14:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Gunit said: »
How much DW do you need in gear to cap delay with capped gear haste?

With gear/magic haste capped i believe you need roughly about 36% DW. THF gets 25 from a trait so you need 11 from gear.
 Ragnarok.Gunit
By Ragnarok.Gunit 2015-06-07 21:24:47
Link | Quote | Reply

With out magic haste capped?
 Sylph.Jeanpaul
MSPaint Champion
By Sylph.Jeanpaul 2015-06-07 21:37:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Without any form of haste excepting gear, you'd need a total of 74 Dual Wield (so +49 from gear).
 Ragnarok.Gunit
By Ragnarok.Gunit 2015-06-07 21:54:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks.
 Sylph.Jeanpaul
MSPaint Champion
By Sylph.Jeanpaul 2015-06-08 14:15:49
Link | Quote | Reply

The formula would be:
Total Dual Wield needed = 1 - (0.2 / (1 - TotalHaste%))
[+]
 Carbuncle.Smeggles
Server: Carbuncle
user: Smeggles
By Carbuncle.Smeggles 2015-06-08 18:15:36
Link | Quote | Reply

So I picked up a Chiner's Belt +1 on the weekend to test with Rudra's and I don't know if I notice a difference between that and artful..... Anyone else done testing (mine was all eyeballing, didnt do any parse)
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
Server: Asura
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2015-06-10 13:47:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Where can I get a decent end-game capable Evisc set?

Head: Taeon for sure, acc/att/crit rate
Body: Foppish when need the acc? Relic otherwise?
Hands: ???
Legs: Maybe best to stick with 4% TA taeon legs?
Feet: ???

When it comes to Nefarious and Rancor items, what's the best combo there? I don't want to drop too much acc, as I rarely fight things below ilvl 120, but getting a high acc/crit rate set seems like a good thing to do in situations where you may not always have an easy Rudra's setup (CPing for example).
By geigei 2015-06-10 14:01:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Asy reason you want to use evisceration?
 Cerberus.Tikal
Server: Cerberus
user: Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2015-06-10 14:10:58
Link | Quote | Reply

When SA and TA are down.
 Cerberus.Tikal
Server: Cerberus
user: Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2015-06-10 14:14:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Evis doesn't mirror Darkness. It would have to be Evis -> Rudra -> Rudra, and then the chain is over. Worth noting though, it's an incredibly potent 3-step SC and is far superior than just WS spam if you've got three melees who can do it, or some variation of it.
By geigei 2015-06-10 14:19:50
Link | Quote | Reply

My rudra is still far potent then evi unstacked, on fodder it doesnt really matter which ws you use.
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
Server: Asura
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2015-06-10 14:23:08
Link | Quote | Reply

geigei said: »
My rudra is still far potent then evi unstacked, on fodder it doesnt really matter which ws you use.

On bees that I merit on my Evisc is anywhere from 3k to 8k. Rudra's is 4-5k unstacked. I figure with more crit hit% gear I can get Evisc to more normally hit in the 5-8k range. It's also far easier than trying to line up SA or TA in some content, and requires far less effort to make it all happen.
By Ulthakptah 2015-06-10 14:36:12
Link | Quote | Reply

yeah if you want to ws forever you have to do evis > shark bite > rudra's > mandalic > evis

My guess for best evis set would be Enforcer's Harness, Skulkers's Culottes +1, and then Taeon head, gloves, and feet augmented with hit rate for leaf. It's a multi hit so Fotia belt and gorget. Rings and earrings would be the same a rudra's just stack as much dex as you can, and for cape rancorous or canny with crit augment.

Evis is really good for places like salvage, dynamis, abby, and alluvion yorcia where you don't have victims people to trick attack off. But again those places are super easy, so evis set isn't a high priority.
[+]
 Sylph.Jeanpaul
MSPaint Champion
By Sylph.Jeanpaul 2015-06-10 15:25:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Just to make it a little clearer for ya, here are the SC properties of the WSs you'd have a use to SC with:

Rudra's Storm: Darkness/Distortion
Mandalic Stab: Fusion/Compression
Evisceration: Gravitation/Transfixion
Exenterator: Fragmentation/Scission
Shark Bite: Fragmentation
Last Stand: Fusion/Reverberation
Mercy Stroke: Darkness/Gravitation

What the others are trying to explain is that while Evis and Rudra's will make Darkness when used in either order (unless the Evis made Transfixion), once you've made that initial Darkness, the SC is over unless someone uses another Darkness WS (for Dagger, Rudra's or Mercy Stroke). If you have a bunch of Dagger users basically spamming Rudra's, there will be a bunch of Darknesses being made, and your using Evisceration in there for Darkness is complimenting that well. In a similar situation, if you were fighting Tojil with two MNKs who are spamming Victory Smite (Light/Frag), you can capitalize on SC damage by using Mandalic Stab.

A few other things to note is that SCs are limited to 6 WSs at max, so even a continuous SC using all level 2s (like Evis > Exenterator or Shark Bite > Rudra's > Mandalic or Last Stand > Evis) will end at some point, in which case you might as well finish with a Light or Darkness (or double Darkness). Note that the window for making a double Dark/Light is smaller than other SCs. Other notable continuous spammy SCs include Aeolian Edge or Dancing Edge on repeat to make continuous Detonation/Scission, or Evis > Mandalic > Evis > Mandalic for continuous Compression/Transfixion. You'd pretty much only use those to do something like that Behemoth event or to pop Vagary NMs though.
[+]
By Ulthakptah 2015-06-10 15:47:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Verda said: »
Ulthakptah said: »
where you don't have victims people
Funny the other day I was just saying how I almost felt guitly TAing people in some fights because it is like a death warrant.
Speaking of signing death warrants, that's pretty much what I would do in the demolition squad skcnm. For the bst which we would do last I made sure I had trick attack and tp. Then when it was time for him, trick attack some poor guy so they get charmed and not me. Then the whm ran in and used hexa strike on him.
[+]
 Sylph.Jeanpaul
MSPaint Champion
By Sylph.Jeanpaul 2015-06-10 15:52:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Killing your charmed party members, or killing your party while charmed, is one of the greatest things this game has to offer.
[+]
By Ulthakptah 2015-06-10 16:04:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh I disappoint so much. We were doing Hyoscya, and I think two people got charmed, but only one got slept. So the person who was charmed was killing everyone, but when they got to me I used perfect dodge.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 106 107 108 ... 262 263 264