Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Monk » Shijin Spiral Build questions
Shijin Spiral Build questions
By Heimdel 2013-07-10 13:59:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Someone once said flame belt works for it is this true or not? On wiki SS is listed under the belt itself but the belt isn't listed on the ws page. Also guess same for gorget are they good or not for the ws?
 Fenrir.Motenten
VIP
Server: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Motenten
By Fenrir.Motenten 2013-07-10 14:20:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Shijin Spiral has skillchain properties of Fusion (which is fire+light) and Reverberation (water). Therefore any of fire, light or water gorgets and belts will work with it.
 Odin.Boleslaus
Server: Odin
user: boleslaus
By Odin.Boleslaus 2013-07-10 14:27:28
Link | Quote | Reply

is the delve da earings best for that slot currently i use brutal and a dex earing. dont have a spreadsheet to use or i would just do that
 Fenrir.Motenten
VIP
Server: Fenrir
user: Motenten
By Fenrir.Motenten 2013-07-10 15:37:33
Link | Quote | Reply

You'd need Brutal plus a 6 dex earring to tie with the Bladeborn/Steelflash set.
 Siren.Robthunder
Server: Siren
By Siren.Robthunder 2013-07-16 14:13:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone have any suggestions on my Spiral Set? When I use the mnk spreadsheet the gorget / belt always wins vs. prosilio & justiciar's (changing nothing else in my set and keeping tp sets the same) except when I have 0 JAs active and no cor / brd buffs. Am I doing something wrong? (I'm new to using the spreadsheets so I could be...)

ItemSet 305655

Edit: Target is usually Delve Fodder.
 Phoenix.Antonioklaus
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Antonioklaus 2013-07-25 10:51:27
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm curious how much ppl do on dolls in Abyssea. I don't have much else to compare it to atm. Here are my 2 item sets. I can't decide which is better. Open to suggestions. I'm doing between 1600-3500. Seems really inconsistant for me.

Notes
Atmas: Apoc, Raized, Sangquine
Food: none
Abilities: Boost
Manibohzo Augments: Atk 10, Acc 5

ItemSet 309107
ItemSet 309108
 Cerberus.Diabolique
Server: Cerberus
user: Uchitoru
By Cerberus.Diabolique 2013-07-25 11:05:13
Link | Quote | Reply

No point in using Ocelomeh at all, thurandaut will always be a better option(maybe different if you were using Toci's to but not sure).

Honestly never used shijin much in abyssea since I had ascetic's, so I'm not sure which would be the better option between thurandaut and mustela. Certainly don't need the acc from thurandaut but that is 8 more dex.