Forum » FFXI » General » (Harpsichord 2) FFXI Original Soundtrack - Plus -
(Harpsichord 2) FFXI Original Soundtrack - Plus -
 Odin.Elmodfz
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Elmodfz
By Odin.Elmodfz 2011-09-17 06:31:01
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm presuming the previously unreleased tracks from WotG are based on the new missions that were released as I found this CD on ebay and wanted to make sure the new ones will probably be different before I buy it:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/320742476975?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#ht_2119wt_1037
 Carbuncle.Flionheart
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Flionheart 2011-09-17 06:36:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Elmodfz said: »
Siren.Kalilla said: »
EU website updated at 12:47:17 p.m GMT today:

Announcing the Brand New Album: "FINAL FANTASY XI Original Soundtrack -PLUS-" (05/09/2011)

We are proud to announce a brand new, 2 disc album entitled FINAL FANTASY XI Original Soundtrack -PLUS-, which will be available from the Official Square Enix Online Store on November 9th 2011 for € 29.99/£28.99.

This epic, double-disc set contains previously unreleased tracks from Wings of the Goddess in addition to music from the three add-on scenarios as well as all three Abyssea battle area add-ons. There are even bonus tracks included from PlayOnline to enjoy!

The first edition of the soundtrack will come packaged with a code players can redeem for a special in-game item called a "Spinet": a Juenoan-styled keyboard furnishing that plays a song at random from a selection of eleven tracks each time you enter your Mog House!

We are taking preorders soon, so keep a close eye on the Online Store.

I added the cost information to the OP as well as the release date, and I'll update the link to the EU store when it is made available.

Can someone link me to the store when this is ready for pre-order because I can't find it for love nor money. And that shop is poorly designed so I keep getting lost and frustrated with it.

My poor student loan is taking a beating atm lol, so many things are out at the moment that I want to buy.

I can't find it either.

God-damn UK, be less shitty.
 Fenrir.Mumei
Server: Fenrir
user: Mumei
By Fenrir.Mumei 2011-09-23 00:43:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Mumei said: »
Siren.Kalilla said: »
I would suggest visiting this link to hear a preview of the music. The page has a sample of #09, Everlasting Bonds.

It's now playing a sample of #04 Luck of the Mog :O

Now playing a sample of #07 Melodies Errant
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [39 days between previous and next post]
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
Server: Siren
user: Kalila
By Siren.Kalilla 2011-11-01 10:09:37
Link | Quote | Reply

11-01-2011 07:18 AM
[source]
Youmukon
Community Rep

Hello everyone!

First of all please accept my apologies for not answering sooner. At the moment regarding the EU region, pre-order of the "Final Fantasy XI Original Soundtrack Plus" is only available to French customers. (Link here)

We are still working on others EU countries, sadly at the moment I cannot confirm if pre-order will be available before November 9th. However as soon as more information is available, the main page of the European PlayOnline.com website will be updated!

Thank you for your patience!
 Carbuncle.Flionheart
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Flionheart 2011-11-01 10:19:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Fantastic.

Don't say EU if you mean one *** country.
[+]
 Siren.Shinshi
Server: Siren
user: Shinshi
By Siren.Shinshi 2011-11-10 16:16:16
Link | Quote | Reply

^

-.--------------------------------------
 Leviathan.Bassclef
Server: Leviathan
user: Bassclef
By Leviathan.Bassclef 2011-11-15 09:08:28
Link | Quote | Reply

The Soundtrack Plus shipped today... for the lucky ones who didn't get a "we're sorry, but the item you ordered is back-ordered or sold out." e-mail this morning.

I even pre-ordered on the first day it was available for pre-order. I guess the demand was too high for the Spinet.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
Server: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-11-15 09:17:18
Link | Quote | Reply

http://hikarinoakarianime.blogspot.com/2011/11/final-fantasy-xi-original-soundtrack.html
[+]
 Leviathan.Bassclef
By Leviathan.Bassclef 2011-11-15 09:34:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks Tiger, but the getting the soundtrack is kind of meaningless now without the Spinet.
 Alexander.Shazo
Server: Alexander
user: Shazo
By Alexander.Shazo 2011-11-15 09:37:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone know exactly what soundtracks will be on the 2-discs?

Edit: Totally didn't see that link.
Double edit: To keep this post somewhat productive, what POL BGM do you use? D:
By runeghost 2011-11-15 16:14:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Bassclef said: »
The Soundtrack Plus shipped today... for the lucky ones who didn't get a "we're sorry, but the item you ordered is back-ordered or sold out." e-mail this morning.

I even pre-ordered on the first day it was available for pre-order. I guess the demand was too high for the Spinet.
Ordering over two months ahead of time and it is ...
*sigh*
Yeah, I got one of those e-mails too.
-R
 Leviathan.Bassclef
By Leviathan.Bassclef 2011-11-15 18:41:48
Link | Quote | Reply

According to Bayohne, the soundtrack didn't meet it's expected ship date (wasn't ready or something) and therefore the automated "back-ordered" e-mail rolled out.

Bayohne's post.
 Valefor.Richele
Server: Valefor
user: ShiChelle
By Valefor.Richele 2011-12-03 17:35:07
Link | Quote | Reply

The download posted doesn't include scans, so if anyone wants them, here you go: http://www.mediafire.com/?gd9bpy2ex2aw6vr (300 DPI, PNG) :)
By Artemicion 2011-12-03 18:11:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Mine was shipped recently.
I'll be more than happy to at least upload the soundtrack to those unfortunate enough to not be included in SE's regional selection.
 Phoenix.Ladyjazz
Premium
Server: Phoenix
user: Ladyjazz
By Phoenix.Ladyjazz 2011-12-04 09:04:15
Link | Quote | Reply

I finally got my Spinet in my MH. You can pull it out of the Layout to change the tune or just run outside. Some of the tracks are better suited for chillin' in your MH than others.
 Cerberus.Fendasis
Server: Cerberus
user: Fendasis
By Cerberus.Fendasis 2011-12-05 14:54:04
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm having trouble finding the registration link for the code on the SE Account site. Anyone else having this problem? :/
 Cerberus.Fendasis
Server: Cerberus
user: Fendasis
By Cerberus.Fendasis 2011-12-05 14:55:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Found it. You sneaky blue box. D: