Cost:
¥ 3,000 (JP)
$29.99 (NA)
€ 29.99/£28.99 (EU)
Stores:
SE Store / JP Amazon (JP)
SE Store (NA)
SE Boutique (EU)(French Only)

We are proud to announce a brand-new, two-disc album titled FINAL FANTASY XI Original Soundtrack -PLUS-, which will begin shipping on November 15, 2011, for $29.99, exclusively from the Official Square Enix Online Store!

This massive, double-disc set contains previously unreleased tracks from Wings of the Goddess in addition to music from the three add-on scenarios and all three Abyssea battle area add-ons. There are even bonus tracks included from PlayOnline!

As a special bonus, the first edition of the soundtrack will include an in-game item code redeemable for a "Spinet" — a Juenoan-styled keyboard furnishing that plays a song at random from a selection of eleven every time you enter your Mog House!

Preorder your copy now!

Also, just as last time there seems to be another harpsichord but this time it's much more white:

Preorder now to secure a First Edition copy, which includes a redeemable download code for an in-game item!

We are proud to announce a brand-new, two-disc album titled FINAL FANTASY XI Original Soundtrack -PLUS-, which will begin shipping on November 15, 2011!

This massive, double-disc set contains previously unreleased tracks from Wings of the Goddess in addition to music from the three add-on scenarios and all three Abyssea battle area add-ons. There are even some bonus tracks included from PlayOnline!

As a special bonus, the first edition of the soundtracks will include an in-game item code redeemable for a "Spinet" — a Juenoan-styled keyboard furnishing plays a song at random from a selection of 11 songs every time you enter your Mog House!

List of tracks the Spinet will be able to play:
(This list isn't final, and may change before the final release)

01 Summers Lost
02 Echoes of Creation
03 FINAL FANTASY / FINAL FANTASY XI Version
04 Luck of the Mog
05 Feast of the Ladies
06 Abyssea - Scarlet Skies, Shadowed Plains
07 Melodies Errant
08 Shinryu
09 Everlasting Bonds
10 An Ode to Heroes Fallen
11 Wings of Dawn

I would suggest visiting this link to hear a preview of the music. The page has a sample of #09, Everlasting Bonds. The page has been updated with a new sample of #04, Luck of the Mog.
[+]
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Kalila
By Siren.Kalilla 2011-08-30 02:37:29
Link | Quote | Reply

It plays at random 11 songs vs the original which only played one >.>; lol
[+]
 Pandemonium.Ironguy
Server: Pandemonium
user: Ironguy
By Pandemonium.Ironguy 2011-08-30 02:40:14
Link | Quote | Reply

that piano thing is probably what's been taking the update so long

i wouldn't be surprised tbh
[+]
 Bismarck.Patrik
Server: Bismarck
user: Patrik
By Bismarck.Patrik 2011-08-30 02:45:47
Link | Quote | Reply

its pretty sad that while reading i was thinking "eh... do i wanna pay $30 for this... :o dat piano"
 Ramuh.Laffter
Server: Ramuh
user: Rocketpop
By Ramuh.Laffter 2011-08-30 02:46:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Finally, not stuck with only Mog House music?

And you get great music to listen to outside of the game too. :3
[+]
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
By Siren.Kalilla 2011-08-30 02:57:08
Link | Quote | Reply

EU page isn't updating at all, meh.

I'll look tomorrow when I wake up for their release date. Might just be the same as NA's tho.
 Fenrir.Emirii
Server: Fenrir
user: Emerii1
By Fenrir.Emirii 2011-08-30 04:48:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Maybe I'll just wait for it to show up on ebay again for 10$ and get lucky with a code like i did my first harpsichord. lol
By Artemicion 2011-08-30 04:52:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Nuff said.
I missed out on the Harpsichord several years ago, so I really want this baby.
[+]
 Odin.Elmodfz
Server: Odin
user: Elmodfz
By Odin.Elmodfz 2011-08-30 05:01:00
Link | Quote | Reply

They better release it for EU people because I want it! I don't know if I could justify spending what I guess will be about £20 on a CD with only 11 songs on, but I have all the other out of print FFXI sound tracks now so I should probably buy it when it comes out, to avoid the mark up on ebay.
 Bismarck.Patrik
Server: Bismarck
user: Patrik
By Bismarck.Patrik 2011-08-30 05:09:12
Link | Quote | Reply

the CDs are a full soundtrack. the furniture that you get for your MH has 11 songs
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
By Siren.Kalilla 2011-08-30 08:28:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Elmodfz said: »
They better release it for EU people because I want it! I don't know if I could justify spending what I guess will be about £20 on a CD with only 11 songs on, but I have all the other out of print FFXI sound tracks now so I should probably buy it when it comes out, to avoid the mark up on ebay.
¥ 3000 = 23.984907 UK£

but it converts to 39 dollars as well, but was only sold for 29 so you might be right with 19-20.

Also, no update yet on the EU page. Interesting...
 Odin.Elmodfz
By Odin.Elmodfz 2011-08-30 10:18:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Patrik said: »
the CDs are a full soundtrack. the furniture that you get for your MH has 11 songs
Ah yeh, didn't read it properly clearly lol.

Siren.Kalilla said: »
Odin.Elmodfz said: »
¥ 3000 = 23.984907 UK£

but it converts to 39 dollars as well, but was only sold for 29 so you might be right with 19-20.

Also, no update yet on the EU page. Interesting...
Mmm yeh the $29.99 is £18 ish at the moment which is reasonable if the CD will have like 20 tracks plus the in game item. Having spent about £100 recently on 3 ffxi soundtracks and 2 music books, I can probably stretch to buying another one lol.
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
By Siren.Kalilla 2011-09-05 11:48:30
Link | Quote | Reply

EU website updated at 12:47:17 p.m GMT today:

Announcing the Brand New Album: "FINAL FANTASY XI Original Soundtrack -PLUS-" (05/09/2011)

We are proud to announce a brand new, 2 disc album entitled FINAL FANTASY XI Original Soundtrack -PLUS-, which will be available from the Official Square Enix Online Store on November 9th 2011 for € 29.99/£28.99.

This epic, double-disc set contains previously unreleased tracks from Wings of the Goddess in addition to music from the three add-on scenarios as well as all three Abyssea battle area add-ons. There are even bonus tracks included from PlayOnline to enjoy!

The first edition of the soundtrack will come packaged with a code players can redeem for a special in-game item called a "Spinet": a Juenoan-styled keyboard furnishing that plays a song at random from a selection of eleven tracks each time you enter your Mog House!

We are taking preorders soon, so keep a close eye on the Online Store.

I added the cost information to the OP as well as the release date, and I'll update the link to the EU store when it is made available.
[+]
 Odin.Elmodfz
By Odin.Elmodfz 2011-09-05 12:29:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Awesome! Shame it's like £30 though....never mind I'll be getting it, thanks student loan lol.
By Artemicion 2011-09-05 12:59:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh good, looks like I won't have to do PayPal partnerships with EU folks to help them get their cool stuff ;x
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
By Siren.Kalilla 2011-09-05 13:36:10
Link | Quote | Reply

I like how that EU's reveal was late, but it got JP's release date to make up for it XD
 Siren.Shinshi
user: Shinshi
By Siren.Shinshi 2011-09-05 13:36:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Yayyyy and this should include stuff like Shinryuu, WotG final fight, ACP final fight, and abyssea music!
Do want naaaooooo >.<
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
By Siren.Kalilla 2011-09-05 13:48:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Is it november yet :(

Where am I going to put two harpsichords in my mog house <.< one on opposite ends or next to each other?!
[+]
 Odin.Liela
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2011-09-05 13:55:54
Link | Quote | Reply

We pre-ordered it already, but I need to level my clothcraft up before it gets here so I can make a harp stool to go with it. Synth spree, go!
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
By Siren.Kalilla 2011-09-05 13:56:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Liela said: »
We pre-ordered it already, but I need to level my clothcraft up before it gets here so I can make a harp stool to go with it. Synth spree, go!
What furnishing is that? :o
 Odin.Liela
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2011-09-05 14:11:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Liela said: »
What furnishing is that? :o

http://www.ffxiah.com/item/343/harp-stool I definitely need it to sit in front of the harpsichord. Maybe I'll make two extra and set them on both sides of my table, too. :D I'm a bit of a furniture *** I'm afraid. xD
 Leviathan.Dravik
Server: Leviathan
user: Darien
By Leviathan.Dravik 2011-09-05 14:17:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Everytime i try to preorder it says out of stock. :(
 Siren.Shinshi
user: Shinshi
By Siren.Shinshi 2011-09-05 14:17:06
Link | Quote | Reply

yea Harp Stools are never on the AH. (T.T)
very sad since i need them for my dining room XD
Not sure but i think it is the only "chair" furnishing there is besides the Egg Stool, no?
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
By Siren.Kalilla 2011-09-05 14:23:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Dravik said: »
Everytime i try to preorder it says out of stock. :(
Awww :\

We're sorry but PREORDER: FINAL FANTASY XI Original Soundtrack -PLUS- is currently out of stock and cannot be added to your cart. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Hmmm, maybe they will open it up later, not sure. Has anyone tried contacting support about it?
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-09-05 15:19:21
Link | Quote | Reply

:)
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
By Siren.Kalilla 2011-09-06 21:25:51
Link | Quote | Reply

A reply on the out of stock message:

09-06-2011 07:57 PM
[source]
Hvinire
Community Rep

I've checked with our merchandise department, and they've confirmed that you should be able to now add the item to your cart and make the purchase. There was an error capping the order amount available at a lower figure than normal.

If you are still having issues please make a post there so they know about it. The link is in the top right of the message box.
 Fenrir.Mumei
Server: Fenrir
user: Mumei
By Fenrir.Mumei 2011-09-07 19:46:12
Link | Quote | Reply

I would suggest visiting this link to hear a preview of the music. The page has a sample of #09, Everlasting Bonds.

It's now playing a sample of #04 Luck of the Mog :O
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-09-07 19:55:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Still waiting for EU releases.
 Odin.Elmodfz
By Odin.Elmodfz 2011-09-13 05:07:38
Link | Quote | Reply

EU website updated at 12:47:17 p.m GMT today:

Announcing the Brand New Album: "FINAL FANTASY XI Original Soundtrack -PLUS-" (05/09/2011)

We are proud to announce a brand new, 2 disc album entitled FINAL FANTASY XI Original Soundtrack -PLUS-, which will be available from the Official Square Enix Online Store on November 9th 2011 for € 29.99/£28.99.

This epic, double-disc set contains previously unreleased tracks from Wings of the Goddess in addition to music from the three add-on scenarios as well as all three Abyssea battle area add-ons. There are even bonus tracks included from PlayOnline to enjoy!

The first edition of the soundtrack will come packaged with a code players can redeem for a special in-game item called a "Spinet": a Juenoan-styled keyboard furnishing that plays a song at random from a selection of eleven tracks each time you enter your Mog House!

We are taking preorders soon, so keep a close eye on the Online Store.

I added the cost information to the OP as well as the release date, and I'll update the link to the EU store when it is made available.

Can someone link me to the store when this is ready for pre-order because I can't find it for love nor money. And that shop is poorly designed so I keep getting lost and frustrated with it.

My poor student loan is taking a beating atm lol, so many things are out at the moment that I want to buy.
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
By Siren.Kalilla 2011-09-13 10:35:13
Link | Quote | Reply

It hasn't updated yet as far as I know
First Page 2