A Dream Within A Dream Journal
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 Odin.Minefield
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2011-09-21 01:40:03
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm jealous of your Ultra marine giving you a bubble bath :(. I wish my dreams were that vivid, I'd have much to talk about XD. I always seem to forget them midway through the day;;

Sup new page.
 Odin.Liela
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2011-09-21 01:48:52
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm sure it's because my husband was playing Warhammer last night. And I've been craving a bubble bath for days and finally took one today. All that weird stuff that you see or think during the day that you don't really care about comes back and bites you in the arse at bedtime! lol
 Odin.Liela
By Odin.Liela 2011-10-13 12:36:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't you guys dream? I feel weird bumping this thread all the time. xD

Anyhow! I recently leveled rdm and now I need a pimp hat. (In reality.) So I just had to have a dream about it.

In the dream, we were in dynamis-xarcabard killing things for a duelist's chapeau. A ls on Odin that we had considered joining was there too, but they were in a separate group. We were talking to them about voidwatch, and they said we could join their ls just for voidwatch. So yay! But then everywhere we went in dynamis, they would follow us and lot our stuff. So my husband cast invisible on himself and I used flee and hide, and we ran away from them across the zone. They were driving us crazy following us, so when we got to the other side of the zone we started thinking about how we could get out of the agreement we'd just made about joining them for voidwatch. Then every single monster we killed dropped assassin's armlets, and none of them dropped a duelist's chapeau, and I thought it served us right to not get the pimp hat because we were trying to break our agreement. ._. Also (in reality) I've been sick with a head and stomach cold, so it's hard to breathe at night when I'm not awake to blow my nose every seven seconds. So I had my mouth hanging open all night to breathe, and in the dream I was very frustrated because my mouth was so dry and thirsty because it was hanging open all night. Very charming and ladylike, I'm sure.
 Cerberus.Kalyna
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2011-10-13 12:43:22
Link | Quote | Reply

I had a dream once.

Yeah.

It was a dream and all.

It had something to do with neutering and a bucksaw...
 Ramuh.Vinvv
Server: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-10-13 17:46:08
Link | Quote | Reply

I regular keep track of my dreams, I used to never dream when I was high all day everyday but I've been clean for the most part since August, here's a dream post..
Oh yeah and it's really long so I have a feeling that will be a turn off, but I don't mind.
This was when I lived at my last apartment(I moved in September)
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [103 days between previous and next post]
 Odin.Liela
By Odin.Liela 2012-01-24 16:16:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Another weird dream last night. I was in my apartment, but the courtyard in front was a huge lake with a dock. It was an alternate world where people were Sleepables, and there were guards every night called Sleepers. If you went out after dark, a guard would trail you and put out an aura that made you fall asleep. If you fell asleep, the Sleepers could control you and make you do bad things, but they couldn't touch you until you fell asleep. Sleepables were just normal people, but Sleepers looked like those evil black horsemen from Lord of the Rings.

So anyhow, there was something wrong with my little sister (in real life I don't have a little sister) so I took her out on the dock to be picked up by an Awakened. Awakened were blindingly white, glowing people that could protect you from Sleepers and take you away to a place where you couldn't be controlled, on the other side of the big lake. So we were standing on the dock trying to keep each other awake, and my sister fell asleep. The Sleeper took her and right afterwards, an Awakened finally showed up. I told the Awakened about my sister and he/she/it took off to find the Sleeper and my sister. The Awakened chased away a Sleeper that was following me, too. (Sleepers and Awakened were always completely silent, by the way, which was very creepy to me.)

So since I didn't have a Sleeper on me anymore, I walked around my building instead of going back inside. I wanted to cry but I was trying not to because emotion was reflected in the weather. If a sleepable cried, it rained down droplets in the exact shape and size of that sleepable so everyone would know I was crying. So I was walking around and around, trying my hardest not to cry.

Then I woke up. It was the weirdest darn dream ever.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Odin.Liela
By Odin.Liela 2012-01-24 16:32:28
Link | Quote | Reply

To be safe in that one, I'd need a Diabolos-sized light elemental! That's about what the Awakened looked like. lol ;; I just need my mind to go to sleep at night instead of dreaming up crazy things.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Odin.Daemun
user: daemun
By Odin.Daemun 2012-01-24 16:41:58
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll pop in here. Two nights ago I woke up at 3:30 from a dream that everyone I know was dying or being attack by undead (similar to zombies but not really) I was also badly wounded so I wasn't at full capacity to protect them. That in and of itself was the horrifying part.

I dungeon crawled in Skyrim and watched the Book of Eli last night, and had pleasant dreams after. Go figure.
[+]
 Odin.Minefield
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2012-01-24 16:44:06
Link | Quote | Reply

I had a dream last night, I was hanging on one of those ropes you find in Skyward Sword...but it was a tireswing. I was having so much fun.

Oh and it was during a party I think? ..awkward
[+]
 Odin.Daemun
By Odin.Daemun 2012-01-24 16:46:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Minefield said: »
I had a dream last night, I was hanging on one of those ropes you find in Skyward Sword...but it was a tireswing. I was having so much fun.

Oh and it was during a party I think? ..awkward
Why can't real life be like this?
[+]
 Odin.Headstrong
By Odin.Headstrong 2012-01-24 17:03:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Since i started playing FFXIV i'm dreaming about game stuff a lot again >:

Mostly crafting stuff where i keep screwing up the synth or can't remember the ingredients <.<

Wry are my dreams so boring :O
 Bismarck.Ruizutatakau
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Ruizutatakau 2012-01-24 17:05:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Ruizutatakau said: »
Ok so I read so much bara this week I had a dream last night that played out like something I read except in my dream I substituted the bara characters for people here on the AH. There are things one should never do with Krizz and Scragg at the same time. I don't have it in me to explain.

Just saw this thread, thought I would share since this happened a few nights ago :o
[+]
 Bismarck.Moonlightespada
MSPaint Winner
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Moonlightespada 2012-01-24 17:17:34
Link | Quote | Reply

wow this thread still exists? o,0
[+]
 Odin.Daemun
By Odin.Daemun 2012-01-24 17:19:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Moonlightespada said: »
wow this thread still exists? o,0
Alive and kicking thanks to Liela's incessant bumping.
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
Server: Asura
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2012-01-24 17:30:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Also, nope. Not enough time in my schedule to remember my dreams. I haven't had a memorable one in a long time.

A long time being since I first went to Boot Camp. on my 3rd week there I dreamt that the strongest guy in our division was screaming in my face and telling me ***was easy. He then proceeded to change the scene to my dad's garden and went about doing back flips onto the tops of trees from the tops of the tomato vines.
By slipispsycho 2012-01-24 17:30:59
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd bump it more often, but most all my dreams lately have been very abstract I wouldn't even know where to begin in trying to describe them.. When I'm dreaming it all makes perfect sense, like watching a movie or something.. But when I'm awake I can barely comprehend 2% of the ***I dreamed..

My dreams are vivid, they just don't make any damn sense..
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
Server: Asura
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2012-01-24 17:34:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Heh. I guess I am losing some of the things I used to really enjoy. I used to dream vividly and memorably every night. Not any more.

Post deleted by User.
 Odin.Liela
By Odin.Liela 2012-02-21 16:26:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Stupidest dream ever last night.

So I was in this little tiny plane with 15 or 20 or so people on it, and we crashed into some jungle somewhere. The pilot and plane employee people all died, but none of the passengers did. I was in charge for some reason, so I left the plane first and there was this big group of gorillas there like the gorillas in the movie Congo. (I love that movie by the way, even though it's a bit corny and doesn't follow the book as well as it could.)

Anyhow! So one of the baby gorillas came up to me and I knelt down in front of it and lowered my eyes to look nonthreatening. (I have no idea if that even works on gorillas.) The baby ran off and brought me back a banana. I told the people on the plane to come out because it was safe-ish and gave the banana to a little girl passenger.

So we set up camp right there under the plane. We got a map and a compass and gps from the pilot's chair, and it said there was a town close by. But we didn't know if the town folks were nice or not, so I said I'd go alone first and if it was safe I'd come back for the other passengers and if not, I wouldn't come back at all. A little boy passenger threw a rock at one of the gorillas and I caught the rock before it hit and told him no, he couldn't hurt the local wildlife. Then I left with the map and compass and went towards the town.

I got to the town and it was a normal town with a mall and a wal-mart and everything, but it was run by two guys that I knew in college (irl) that were brothers, Sean and Aaron. (I'm half-sure this part was brought on by me running into Aaron in the grocery store yesterday irl.)

Anyhow, so I told them that there were several more people where I came from and we had to go back and get them. And they wouldn't listen to me, had no idea what I was talking about. So I threw a huge hissy fit and refused to eat or bathe (I was covered in mud from the jungle and hungry because I hadn't eaten since before the crash) until they took me back to the other passengers. They kept bringing me food and I kept refusing it.

So I got mad because they wouldn't listen and locked myself in a closet, and Aaron came in and told me that since they couldn't figure out what was wrong with me, they were sending the smartest man in the town in to talk because he could figure out anything. So he left and a little while later a man in a white robe and black necktie came back to my closet. I was still mad, so I threw my shoes at him. They were high heels. (I never wear high heels irl and I sure as hell wouldn't trek through the jungle in them!) He caught my heels and set them down on the ground, and then he sat down and just waited. Didn't say a word, just waited for me to talk to him. I looked at his face and realized that it was just Aaron in different clothes.

So I told him again that I'd been on a plane that crashed and there were other passengers and that we had to go back for them, and he listened and understood. So then I was mad all over again that the only thing you had to do in this town to be 'the smartest man' was shut up and listen.

They sent a group of guys out to get the rest of the passengers, but wouldn't let me go with them. When I showed them on the map where the others were, they said there were surveillance cameras in that part of the jungle for research purposes. So they went there and got the cameras and brought them back. I asked why they hadn't brought back the other passengers, and they showed me the cameras.

So I watched the video. After I left, the little boy had thrown another rock at the gorillas and that time it hit one of them. So the gorillas went all Congo on the passengers and killed them all.

The end.

._.

The dumbest thing is, I was so upset and crabby in the dream that it actually woke me up irl. So I woke up after this dumb big long thing, tossed and turned and annoyed my husband for awhile, fell back asleep, and had the same dream again. ><
 Alexander.Carrelo
Server: Alexander
user: Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2012-02-21 16:53:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Liela said: »
So then I was mad all over again that the only thing you had to do in this town to be 'the smartest man' was shut up and listen.
Profound dream is profound !
[+]
 Odin.Liela
By Odin.Liela 2012-02-21 17:19:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Alexander.Carrelo said: »
So then I was mad all over again that the only thing you had to do in this town to be 'the smartest man' was shut up and listen.
Profound dream is profound !

:o good point.

Post deleted by User.
 Odin.Liela
By Odin.Liela 2012-02-21 17:41:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Josiahkf said: »
I was in charge for some reason
So I threw a huge hissy fit and refused to eat or bathe
So I got mad because they wouldn't listen and locked myself in a closet
that was cute lol but what did your husband say about this dream? I'm guessing he found it very interesting as well

He's pretty sure that next time I have a dream that wakes me up, I should kindly refrain from waking him up too. Poor guy!
 Odin.Liela
By Odin.Liela 2012-03-04 11:33:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Tonight we are planning on having a pal over and having my husband cook ribs on the grill and me make baked beans and potatoes to go with it. (Add veggies you say? No one eats veggies! Meat, potatoes, beans!)

Anyhow. So last night I had a dream that my husband was out cooking the ribs and I was in the house getting the potatoes ready, and every single potato that I pulled out of the bag was bad. Mushy, soft, and rotting. D: I couldn't make a single potato.

Stupid dream. ._.

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Bomber
Server: Phoenix
user: Bomber
By Phoenix.Bomber 2012-03-04 11:59:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Tonight we are planning on having a pal over and having my husband cook ribs on the grill and me make baked beans and potatoes to go with it. (Add veggies you say? No one eats veggies! Meat, potatoes, beans!)

Anyhow. So last night I had a dream that my husband was out cooking the ribs and I was in the house getting the potatoes ready, and every single potato that I pulled out of the bag was bad. Mushy, soft, and rotting. D: I couldn't make a single potato.

Stupid dream. ._.
Is your avatar bent over onto a wall? *pervert joke*
 Odin.Liela
By Odin.Liela 2012-03-04 12:03:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Bomber said: »

Stupid dream. ._.
Is your avatar bent over onto a wall? *pervert joke*

...No. My avatar is from the Disney Tarzan movie. Jane is trying to get out of a tree and away from Tarzan (who is in front of her but not in the shot.) She gets stuck between two trees, her feet on one and her hands on the other. She makes some snippy comment about it not being able to get any worse, which of course is immediately followed by a rain shower just to prove that it can always get worse. It's kinda nice to remember that no matter how crummy you feel at the moment, it can always, always get worse. So since it's never as bad as it could be, you may as well always try to be cheerful. ^^ That's how I look at it, anyhow.
 Odin.Liela
By Odin.Liela 2012-03-25 12:11:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Last night I dreamed that I went to a hairdresser, but it was some crazy lady running a salon out of her home. She had vaseline all over her hands which she didn't wash off so it got in my hair and made it sticky. And she found two bald spots on my head, one right above both of my temples, so she took a black permanent marker and colored the skin over the bald spots so no one would see them. She didn't cut my hair or dye it or perm it, no styling at all actually. Just coloring it with a black marker. And I was perfectly ok with the whole thing.

This morning when I woke up I checked, just to be sure. No bald spots. Stupid hair. >.>
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8