A Dream Within A Dream Journal
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 Asura.Ina
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2011-06-26 14:24:18
Link | Quote | Reply

I dreamed some woman was trying to force me to make her pregnent yesterday... and that i got thrown out of a future shop (compleatly unrelated). Was some more stuff but can't remember it since it was some 18 hours ago... and I should be in bed now XD
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2011-06-26 14:28:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
I didn't know you went to jail >.>

Going to prison is an actual recurring dream of mine.
Yeah, a couple of times. Going to jail once was practically one of my 18th birthday presents D:
 Valefor.Leith
user: Leith
By Valefor.Leith 2011-06-27 14:28:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Had a real sucky one last night ; ; long story short, created a whole love of my life situation, was quite happy, woke up, realize its fake .... FUUUUU-
 Bismarck.Dierdreh
Server: Bismarck
user: Dierdreh
By Bismarck.Dierdreh 2011-06-27 15:52:58
Link | Quote | Reply

I had an odd dream that I was about to marry some one out of payment. Like I owed it to them. It was one of the worst feelings I have had in a dream. I mean sure, the ones where I have been shot or were drowning were pretty bad but it left a horrible gut feeling in my stomach even several hours after waking up. But on the flip side I had friends in my dream that helped get me out of the situation. Or rather gave me the strength to do what was right and realize it was for the best. Not sure what brought up such an odd dream. I have had no plans to marry anyone. xD I wouldn't call it a nightmare but it did leave me feeling trapped in the beginning.
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-06-27 16:03:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Leith said:
Had a real sucky one last night ; ; long story short, created a whole love of my life situation, was quite happy, woke up, realize its fake .... FUUUUU-

This keeps happening to me
 Phoenix.Fondue
Server: Phoenix
user: Caliber
By Phoenix.Fondue 2011-06-27 16:25:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Valefor.Leith said:

whats his name
[+]
 Valefor.Leith
user: Leith
By Valefor.Leith 2011-06-27 16:32:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Fondue said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Valefor.Leith said:

whats his name
you're cool
 Odin.Liela
Server: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2011-07-25 11:20:08
Link | Quote | Reply

I dreamed last night that I was with my husband and a couple other people (I knew them in the dream and were pals with them, but when I woke up I had no idea who they were) and we were inside ffxi. I was a whm, but it was in first-person. We were actually walking around the maps and stuff.

Anyhow, so one of the people we were with suddenly shouts that he has to find this other guy and it's critically important. He searched the area, but the guy wasn't in the same zone as us. So, with my super-duper whm powers, I widescanned the entire world. The guy was in Gustaberg. So we ported straight to Gustaberg and ended up standing right next to him. He was killing things for boxes, but the boxes were really small, like jewelry boxes.

The pal that had wanted to find this guy tackled him and they began to wrestle, but they were laughing and having fun. Like punching each other, and enjoying it. The other one of our pals disappeared. I started opening the little jewel boxes, even though they belonged to the other guy. There were diamond rings inside all of them, and they all looked exactly like my wedding ring. I couldn't tell what augments they had, but my husband could, so I kept handing them to him. (Meanwhile our pal and the other guy are still cheerfully beating the crap out of each other.)

In-game, I already have two augmented diamond rings that I like, so I couldn't obtain any of the new ones. I just kept taking them out of boxes and handing them to my husband. When I turned around to look at him, he had liked them all so he had two or three rings that exactly matched my wedding band on every single one of his fingers. They were all stretching to fit him on their own.

The two other guys stopped fighting and came up to us dripping blood everywhere. I didn't even think to cure them. The guy we had found asked if we got what we needed, and my husband said yeah, so he said bye to our pal he'd been fighting with and then left. And that was the end. O.o?
[+]
 Bismarck.Aselin
user: Aselin
By Bismarck.Aselin 2011-07-26 07:05:54
Link | Quote | Reply

This sounds like a fun thread. I've had more nightmares than dreams honestly, and I used to have a journal for them. I've been writing them down since I got my first PC but have lost most of them due to floppy disks degrading, virus infections or data loss.

I'll post my nightmares/dreams in chronologically order (or as far as back as I can remember).

Dead End circa 1987 to 1990
 Ramuh.Austar
Server: Ramuh
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2011-07-26 07:08:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Liela said:
I dreamed last night that I was with my husband and a couple other people (I knew them in the dream and were pals with them, but when I woke up I had no idea who they were) and we were inside ffxi. I was a whm, but it was in first-person. We were actually walking around the maps and stuff.

Anyhow, so one of the people we were with suddenly shouts that he has to find this other guy and it's critically important. He searched the area, but the guy wasn't in the same zone as us. So, with my super-duper whm powers, I widescanned the entire world. The guy was in Gustaberg. So we ported straight to Gustaberg and ended up standing right next to him. He was killing things for boxes, but the boxes were really small, like jewelry boxes.

The pal that had wanted to find this guy tackled him and they began to wrestle, but they were laughing and having fun. Like punching each other, and enjoying it. The other one of our pals disappeared. I started opening the little jewel boxes, even though they belonged to the other guy. There were diamond rings inside all of them, and they all looked exactly like my wedding ring. I couldn't tell what augments they had, but my husband could, so I kept handing them to him. (Meanwhile our pal and the other guy are still cheerfully beating the crap out of each other.)

In-game, I already have two augmented diamond rings that I like, so I couldn't obtain any of the new ones. I just kept taking them out of boxes and handing them to my husband. When I turned around to look at him, he had liked them all so he had two or three rings that exactly matched my wedding band on every single one of his fingers. They were all stretching to fit him on their own.

The two other guys stopped fighting and came up to us dripping blood everywhere. I didn't even think to cure them. The guy we had found asked if we got what we needed, and my husband said yeah, so he said bye to our pal he'd been fighting with and then left. And that was the end. O.o?
Sounds like a normal day of ffxi to me, sure you were dreaming?
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Server: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2011-07-26 07:14:07
Link | Quote | Reply

horrible dreams c.c just... awful...
 Bismarck.Aselin
By Bismarck.Aselin 2011-07-26 07:15:23
Link | Quote | Reply

The following dreams happened in the same house I was living in between 1994 to 1998, when I graduated high school and moved out to college. The dreams also had something related to it in real life, which I'm still trying to grasp if they were real or not.

A little background on this house I used to live in which was a small house my family rented. This house was on a small plot of land with other houses of the same style including number of bedrooms and bathrooms with an attached single-car garage. All the homes on this land were all built in the same year between 1965 to 1975. The manager and owner of the properties here was an old Japanese man who moved here after World War II.

This manager knew every tenant that's lived here and who they were.

I will state the dream first and what my manager told my parents about the house. The reason is because I had the dream (or nightmare) before the manager revealed the truth of the tenant who lived in that same house before myself and my family moved into it.

The dreams here usually had both a start and end event to it.

Christmas, 1994

About two months before the following dream, I am at home with my mom and my sister. We're all huddled on the couch watching TV. My dad is out at work at this time of the night.

Our heater wasn't working well as usual ever since we've moved in here. So, it's very cold in the house during Winter. My sister and my mom are sharing a blanket together and our cat is sitting between them. I decide to go to my parent's bedroom to get a sweater. I suddenly hear something run down the hallway. Thinking it's my cat, I see a relatively large blur enter my bedroom.

I loudly ask from the bedroom, "Is the cat ok?"

Sister then replies, "Yeah, the cat's right here sleeping."

I ask back, "Are you sure? I thought I saw the cat run into my room."

"Nope, the cat's here."

I walk into the livingroom to find the cat sleeping between my mom and my sister on the couch. I quickly sit down next to them to watch TV passing off what I saw only moments earlier.

Two months after this...

Little Boy's Futile Escape (Dream) circa 1995 to 1996

(Outside the dream; real life)

My upper body arches upward while I'm lying in bed and I wake up all of sudden. I turn to my left to look at the time. It's a little after 1 AM in the morning.

About two months after I had this dream, our manager revealed to us that four "Skinheads" used to live in one of the houses here. Apparently, they killed a young Hispanic boy in the same house I lived in, and the same bedroom I was staying in.
[+]
 Bismarck.Aselin
By Bismarck.Aselin 2011-07-26 07:18:43
Link | Quote | Reply

The next dream actually were two different dreams that happened over the course of five months.

Daddy's Girl (Dream) circa 1996

Again, it's early in the morning when I wake up from this. I turn to my left to see the time and it's a little after 2 AM.

A month later I had a dream that seems to have been related to this one.

The Bodies Under my Parent's Room (Dream) circa 1996

About three months after this dream, our manager reveals that a single father with a young daughter used to live in this house during the late 1970s. Her daughter mysteriously ends up missing one day, and he eventually moves out. Supposedly, according to the neighbors at that time, the daughter was being abused by her father yet was never proven conclusive. To this day, the manager knows that the daughter has never been found, and he has never heard from the man who moved out around 1979 to 1980.
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
Server: Asura
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2011-07-26 07:44:18
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm going to start titling my dreams.
 Bismarck.Aselin
By Bismarck.Aselin 2011-07-26 08:19:10
Link | Quote | Reply

The following are a series of dreams about the same person. I don't know who this person is honestly and never seen anyone like her in real life.

I've come to the belief that she is the same girl I met in my nightmare I mentioned above-- Dead End.

Mysterious Girl Part 1 circa 1997 to 1998

A few years later while in college, I spend the night at a friend's apartment after a party.

Mysterious Girl Part 2 circa 1999 to 2000

Mysterious Girl Part 3 circa 2003

Mysterious Girl Part 4 circa 2006 to 2007

Mysterious Girl Part 5 circa 2009

I have not had her appear in my dreams since then.
By volkom 2011-07-26 08:45:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Aselin said:
The following are a series of dreams about the same person. I don't know who this person is honestly and never seen anyone like her in real life.

I've come to the belief that she is the same girl I met in my nightmare I mentioned above-- Dead End.

Mysterious Girl Part 1 circa 1997 to 1998

A few years later while in college, I spend the night at a friend's apartment after a party.

Mysterious Girl Part 2 circa 1999 to 2000

Mysterious Girl Part 3 circa 2002

Mysterious Girl Part 4 circa 2006 to 2007

Mysterious Girl Part 5 circa 2009

I have not had her appear in my dreams since then.

thats soo creepy but yet cool o-o

she's been popping into my dreams a lot recently...i should stop watching bleach for a while...
 Bismarck.Aselin
By Bismarck.Aselin 2011-07-26 08:59:51
Link | Quote | Reply

This was my most recent one.

Indie Film? (July 24, 2011)
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [31 days between previous and next post]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-08-26 02:21:23
Link | Quote | Reply

I dreamed that some sort of natural disaster had hit (I believe it could have also been an attack from another country) and the streets were not safe, no-one was interested in helping anyone and me and a few friends were trying to get home. We were in our local town and seeing as it was getting to night time and getting cold, I suggested we try and find a place to hole up in. We manage to find a shop selling wool and stuff and the shopkeeper lets us stay there.

The next day we head home and find a nuclear reactor going critical (We don't have any that I know of here) It's been abandoned and I try to get it back under control, I slow down how fast its heating up, but it's still going critical, I try to ring 999 (Our 911) on my mobile phone, but all the lines are busy due to the disaster that had occurred. It gets to the point where we can't do anything so we head out and try to head toward home. I ring my mother plenty of times and she's ok, and just worried about me.

Skip forward a few hours and we've found a bus that we've hijacked and are trying to drive it home, we're going down a motorway and there's no cars and dead silence. All of a sudden there's a huge sound, like a missile exploding, I look up at the moon and it's splitting in half (As in half of it has just been blasted off) and the other half is flying toward earth.

I finally get home and me, my friends and my family and my friends family are all holed up in my house, watching as the moon slowly falls down (think Majora's mask) and there's nothing to do but wait for death.

Then I woke up
By slipispsycho 2011-08-26 02:27:08
Link | Quote | Reply

The moon splitting makes me think of The Time Machine.. (the one with Guy Pearce). Actually a lot of your dream seems influenced by that movie.. It was a natural disaster going on, and people were being evacuated.. They were using demolitions to make room for a new colony and it screwed up the orbit, as it got closer, the moon started to break up, and it started having similar effects on the earth.. The only people on the roads are the military/evacuation people.. (well from what you can gather anyways.. It's not a very long sequence in the movie.. it's probably 2-3 minutes max)
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-08-26 02:32:17
Link | Quote | Reply

It's weird, one of the most vivid dreams I've had in a long while.

I've never seen that movie either.

I kinda enjoyed it though, weirdly XD
 Bismarck.Moonlightespada
MSPaint Winner
By Bismarck.Moonlightespada 2011-08-30 23:39:20
Link | Quote | Reply

thot id bump this for the hell of it <,<

and on a side note just dreamed i was a naked girl chained 40' off the floor with several swords impaled thru me, blood slowly dripping off the handles of the swords.. seemed to last forever.. couldnt speak or move could see purplish light pouring thru the windows. all i could feel is intense physical pain and emptyness.. wierd 1st time in years ive woken up in a cold sweat. kinda freaked me out :/
 Bahamut.Feisei
Server: Bahamut
user: feifei
By Bahamut.Feisei 2011-08-31 00:04:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh i remember this thread.

I had this one maybe a week ago, sorry if my memory is a lil fuzzy.

I was living in this house where the entire downstairs(2 story house) wall were glass and anyone could see in.

I came home on my bike and went inside and upstairs to my friends room across from my other friends room.

Some reason they are freaking out(i think 3people+me in the room). All of a sudden i get this deep chill down my spine and see a face gliding around the floor/walls. I think to myself this is nothing and try to act all cool and tough, calling out the floating face.

A few minutes passed where it was just floating around the room then something(it) comes up behind me and pulls my shirt over my face and drags me to the ground.

I am stuck to the ground like something is holding me down, almost as if i am cement. I try desperatly to say something but my mouth will not move. This goes on for about a minute of a paralyzed state.

Then like it was nothing i get up and we 'escape' to my other friends room across the hall and i start repeating "Ill call my dad dont worry!" over and over again. Once i had calmed down a bit i sat on my friends bed and looked at a quilt on the wall when the bottom of it started to float up.
Thats when i awoke..

Something crazy(for me) is that part of this dream where i was paralyzed was something i have never experienced and when i awoke i was scared shitless to even move my body, almost as if i was paralyzed. First nightmare in a long time for me.
 Odin.Liela
By Odin.Liela 2011-09-04 15:00:11
Link | Quote | Reply

I had a nightmare last night. ~.~

So, in my nightmare, I was having horrible gas all the time. So I went to the doctor to ask why I was passing so much gas. He told me I was two weeks pregnant. So I started sobbing because I was pregnant, then I asked the doctor to see if the baby had fetal alcohol syndrome because I'd had a drink the night before. So the doctor checked, and said the baby did have fetal alcohol syndrome. So I started bawling even more.

Then I woke up, and my stomach felt odd. Turns out my dog was asleep with her head resting on my belly. >.>
 Fairy.Spence
Server: Fairy
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2011-09-04 15:39:11
Link | Quote | Reply

I dreamt that I found a lost dog. I called the phone number on his/her collar, but the person on the other end just kept trying to hire me.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Misao
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2011-09-15 15:52:49
Link | Quote | Reply

I had a dream worth writing about, srs stuffs....
I have forgotten about it now =(
 Odin.Liela
By Odin.Liela 2011-09-15 22:40:54
Link | Quote | Reply

I had another dream last night that I was pregnant. >< wtf

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Odin.Liela
By Odin.Liela 2011-09-21 01:29:11
Link | Quote | Reply

I had an odd dream last night. I was in the house that I lived in as a child, but I was an adult. My parents were there, and there was a spider on the wall. I hate spiders, so I asked my dad to kill it. He did, and another spider appeared in its place. So he killed it, and then another spider came, and again, and another. 7 or 8 spiders came before they stopped and all died.

So I was creeped out and went outside, and the Space Marines from Warhammer were there. They had red armor and were killing everyone and everything. I hid under the porch, so they didn't see me and I lived. They were shooting through all the houses though, so everyone inside was dying.

They stopped after a few minutes and left, but they said they'd be back and left one Marine to guard the houses. He was standing with his back to the house, so I got up from under the porch and walked behind his back inside and he didn't see me.

Everyone inside was dead except my husband because he had hidden under a table with our dog. I told him they were coming back, so we snuck three houses over to an abandoned house. We thought since no one lived there, the Space Marines wouldn't search that house. We hid in a closet. Our dog was scared, so she peed and pooped all over the closet, but we couldn't let her out because they'd find us.

The red Space Marines came back and started searching all the houses. They searched the one we were hiding in even though it was empty, and one of them found us in the closet. He started hooting and hollering about how he was going to kill us, waving his gun around like a psycho. We all just stared at him. Then he exploded into a red pile of goo and giblets because someone behind him had killed him. There was a blue-armored Space Marine there, you know, an Ultra Marine.

So the Ultra Marine told us that they were at war with the red Space Marines and that the red ones weren't supposed to be here killing people. Then he went outside with the other Ultra Marines and they killed all the red ones. They said we were the only survivors on earth, so they were taking us on their ship to a human settlement on another planet.

So my husband, my dog, and me all went up onto their ship and we began traveling to the other planet. We were really stressed out by all that had happened though, and we still smelled like dog poop. So they gave us a bubble bath on their ship.

It was the best bubble bath I had ever thought of, with water that never got cool and the nicest smelling bubbles. It was deep enough to swim in, too, and big enough, but I could still lay back and relax in it.

That was the end of the dream. When I woke up and told my husband about it, he was certain that the Ultra Marines would never have a bubble bath on their ship. But other than that, all good! xD
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8