Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 15854 15855 15856 ... 22591 22592 22593
 Bismarck.Misao
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2014-11-25 00:08:31
Link | Quote | Reply

yeah same tag, but for 3ds you need the friend code.

0817-4685-6669
By volkom 2014-11-25 00:14:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Allyha Kiade said: »
In highschool I never studied once and passed almost all my classes with 85% or higher. Only ones I did poorly in were religion, english, and P.E. Only received low marks in P.E. cause I just went to class and worked out, never handed in written components. lol
Studying is *** and does not help everyone, some people just learn differently.

Edit:
The phys-ed teacher I had was cool too. At one point while talking to him about my detest of the written components, he said in his best Arnold voice: "Who needs puny words and numbers when you can have muscles! arrrrrrgggghhh."
I lift things up and put them down
[+]
 Sylph.Chrisstreb
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Chrisstreb 2014-11-25 00:18:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Misao said: »
yeah same tag, but for 3ds you need the friend code.

0817-4685-6669

Can you invite people from 3DS onto the Wii U version or no? I don't see an option for that on the 3DS version

And not 100% sure if you're showing on FL or not atm
 Sylph.Chrisstreb
By Sylph.Chrisstreb 2014-11-25 00:21:18
Link | Quote | Reply

rather is there a party option between the 2 systems via internet or nah?

Sorry if I'm confusing ya :)
 Bismarck.Misao
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2014-11-25 00:47:52
Link | Quote | Reply

cant connect wiiu to play with a 3ds, but can connect 3ds, to a wiiu and use that as a bridge to connect online as a controller and play online.

sounds weird
 Sylph.Chrisstreb
By Sylph.Chrisstreb 2014-11-25 00:49:13
Link | Quote | Reply

yeah I saw that, but can you still join up with friends on the other version of the game.

Maybe that clears it up a bit more?
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Server: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2014-11-25 00:52:58
Link | Quote | Reply

*stretch*

so, tell me a story random thoughts.
 Valefor.Endoq
Server: Valefor
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2014-11-25 01:01:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Hevans said: »
*stretch*

so, tell me a story random thoughts.
I watched a movie today. It was 3 hours long. So, I ate 2 burritos half way into the movie. After that, I watched the rest of the movie. The end.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Odin.Minefield
Server: Odin
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2014-11-25 01:25:05
Link | Quote | Reply

***getting real over here in Ferguson
[+]
 Bismarck.Zuidar
user: Radiuz
By Bismarck.Zuidar 2014-11-25 01:42:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Minefield said: »

Let's see... Riots... Riots... oh yeah! San Andreas riots say hello!
YouTube Video Placeholder
By Jetackuu 2014-11-25 02:30:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
I never had to study in HS either, which kinda threw me once I had classes that needed it (hello, organic chemistry). Didn't really know what to do lol.

Edit: I kinda found the best way to "study" was to teach other people the material. It really reinforces everything.
yeah, still haven't learned the study bit, it's kind of screwing me on a few classes.

I usually go to class, pay attention (mostly listen while doing something else) and half *** it with an A/B average, apparently that's not working right now, and I need to do something different.

Honestly I think I'd probably be fine in this class if I grabbed the notes off somebody else, I can't write that fast anymore (at least not in a legible manner) so I don't even bother taking the notes, and just the raw formulas without remembering how to use them in a rushed physics course is a bit rough. I honestly think I'd be fine if it were split up more, but the subjects are just going too fast for me to assimilate it on 1 day a week+ lab, especially when we do the homework for the material before the lecture, yeah because that makes sense...
By Jetackuu 2014-11-25 02:33:11
Link | Quote | Reply

cant connect wiiu to play with a 3ds, but can connect 3ds, to a wiiu and use that as a bridge to connect online as a controller and play online.

sounds weird
The Wii U annoys me already, had trouble connecting it online since I had used my name on another Wii U previously, even though I hadn't in months. At least the process they did worked better than the process that they said they were going to do, they apparently just unlinked it so I could relink it (which should be an automated process, and real easy) but they said they'd have to do a full system wipe, etc blah blah. Which is nonsense, didn't have to put up with that ***on the PS3 or the 360...
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2014-11-25 02:47:44
Link | Quote | Reply

I felt like I didn't really get much out of taking notes. For formula-heavy courses, I tried to get to the point where I could derive the formula using the related theories. Repetition of the word problems in the textbook helped too. I settled for Bs in basic physics because I just wasn't that into it that much at the time. I really liked quantum physics though (it was labeled Physical Chemistry II at my school) just cause it was so very *** up and strange. Also, the professor was really adorable :>
By Jetackuu 2014-11-25 03:43:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
I felt like I didn't really get much out of taking notes. For formula-heavy courses, I tried to get to the point where I could derive the formula using the related theories. Repetition of the word problems in the textbook helped too. I settled for Bs in basic physics because I just wasn't that into it that much at the time. I really liked quantum physics though (it was labeled Physical Chemistry II at my school) just cause it was so very *** up and strange. Also, the professor was really adorable :>
Yeah, not much of a textbook person...

Yeah, I pull A/B's without the book and not taking notes nor studying, but this class is humbling me a bit, if I turn around and pull a decent grade on the final I can still grab a B though, well in theory I could grab an A, but I'd have to ace the final and considering my current understanding of the material... I just really don't care, however next semester is some material I'm more used to, there's an entire part on electrical circuits, and well if I don't understand those by now, then I may as well quit trying to transfer... (Have had several courses on ac/dc theory, advanced circuits, etc).
By Jetackuu 2014-11-25 03:55:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Well to be fair, my level of "*** I give" is really low, especially when I know I'm wasting my time. I think I'm going to bug my one class mate and see if I can go photocopy all of her notes from the semester, should get me a passing grade on the final, which will be enough to get me through the class, which I'll be fine with, even on a C, that's how much I don't give a crap.
 Fenrir.Mariane
Server: Fenrir
user: leo
By Fenrir.Mariane 2014-11-25 06:30:22
Link | Quote | Reply

sounds weird

Perfect plan to make more 3DS break, huh ? Use them as Wii U controllers so you can break them even if the owner doesn't have a copy of Smash for it. Smash indeed.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-11-25 06:33:45
Link | Quote | Reply

I never used a book in hs and got high grades just like that, but in uni things changed. Professors only tell you the general bits and then all the details you have to go grab in the books(things that are in the tests and that they ask you at the oral). So yeah...kinda forced and it's also a bit difficult to change your paradigm like that at first.

Also, tonight I dreamt I had sex with a poster from this website, so now you all feel awkward cause you don't know if it was you!
 Asura.Ackeronll
Server: Asura
user: Ackeron
By Asura.Ackeronll 2014-11-25 06:37:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »

Also, tonight I dreamt I had sex with a poster from this website, so now you all feel awkward cause you don't know if it was you!
Well that would involve knowing what the person looked like so that should narrow it down.
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2014-11-25 06:40:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Minefield said: »
Good Evening, first off I'd like to thank the community for their patience. I know these last eight hours have not been easy, anticipating the Grand Jury's decision in whether or not to indict Officer Wilson on one of three charges. I know the community and the nation as a whole has anxiously awaited the announcement of said decision but first let me ramble on, thanking irrelevant people and bitching about the media for twenty-five minutes before I address the decision reached...
[+]
By volkom 2014-11-25 08:08:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ackeronll said: »

Well that would involve knowing what the person looked like so that should narrow it down.
probably spath.

and Good morning RT~!
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-11-25 08:08:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Nope.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2014-11-25 08:09:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Probably me. You're welcome.
 Fenrir.Schutz
Server: Fenrir
user: Schutz
By Fenrir.Schutz 2014-11-25 08:25:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ackeronll said: »

Hopefully it wasn't Fenrir.Crotchbuffet...

;_;

...although that still might be kind of interesting, at least dream-wise...maybe...sort of...

EDIT:

Cerberus.Maguile might be a decent contender for dream-lover...

*swoon* @_@;;
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2014-11-25 08:39:54
Link | Quote | Reply

My guess is still me.
By volkom 2014-11-25 08:41:59
Link | Quote | Reply

should make it into a guessing game to entertain the morning work hours.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-11-25 08:42:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »
My guess is still me.
Newp.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2014-11-25 08:43:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Newp.
Well, you should take a nap and try again.
By volkom 2014-11-25 08:43:31
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-11-25 08:45:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »
Newp.
Well, you should take a nap and try again.
You're all welcome to try and come into my dreams...well, not everyone is welcome actually.
First Page 2 3 ... 15854 15855 15856 ... 22591 22592 22593