Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 15853 15854 15855 ... 22598 22599 22600
By Jetackuu 2014-11-24 20:42:14
Link | Quote | Reply

"If you know where to go" lol'd...

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2014-11-24 20:50:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Raenil said: »
YouTube Video Placeholder

Well...
Scrolling by I'm like "meh" then "Wait, is that the Major?!"

My only gripe is that Togusa was using a pistol that wasn't his signature Mateba 2006m.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2014-11-24 20:52:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »
But I want to start a Garden so I can raise some Seeds.
[jimgaffigan]I don't get your logic...[/jimgaffigan]

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2014-11-24 21:34:48
Link | Quote | Reply

teaching t9 sucks *head on desk*
VIP
By Kalila 2014-11-24 21:45:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Prothescar said: »
Dealing with T9 while someone isn't able to learn the fight after 6 months, putting hundreds of hours into the fight, just to have everyone quit in the end "sucks".
Server: Ultros
user: chuuuuu
By Chu Chu 2014-11-24 21:47:48
Link | Quote | Reply

getting down to the end of the semester and its like how am I a junior with such bad study habits and still getting A's.
By Nyruul 2014-11-24 21:53:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Kalila said: »
Dealing with T9 while someone isn't able to learn the fight after 6 months, putting hundreds of hours into the fight, just to have everyone quit in the end "sucks".

I thought the player gap and the tops attitude towards the bottom was bad on 11, then I started playing 14 and realized it could be much worse than 11. Duty Finder Titan EX {No thanks.}
user: Allyha
By Allyha Kiade 2014-11-24 21:57:09
Link | Quote | Reply

In highschool I never studied once and passed almost all my classes with 85% or higher. Only ones I did poorly in were religion, english, and P.E. Only received low marks in P.E. cause I just went to class and worked out, never handed in written components. lol
Studying is *** and does not help everyone, some people just learn differently.

Edit:
The phys-ed teacher I had was cool too. At one point while talking to him about my detest of the written components, he said in his best Arnold voice: "Who needs puny words and numbers when you can have muscles! arrrrrrgggghhh."
 Sylph.Chrisstreb
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Chrisstreb 2014-11-24 21:58:56
Link | Quote | Reply

yay I think I found a fighter I like on Smash besides Link :D
VIP
By Kalila 2014-11-24 21:59:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Nyruul said: »

I thought the player gap and the tops attitude towards the bottom was bad on 11, then I started playing 14 and realized it could be much worse than 11. DF Titan EX {No thanks.}
I wouldn't know, I never DF coil before. I did coil with friends, so we tried to carry each other and make up for the weaknesses of others, but T9 is too much imo.

That fight alone ruined the game for me, and yea its the groups fault for pushing ourselves so hard because we wanted to succeed, but all that time we put into the fight was never rewarded.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2014-11-24 22:03:10
Link | Quote | Reply

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835181057&cm_re=h80i-_-35-181-057-_-Product
[+]
By Chu Chu 2014-11-24 22:04:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Allyha Kiade said: »
In highschool I never studied once and passed almost all my classes with 85% or higher. Only ones I did poorly in were religion, english, and P.E. Only received low marks in P.E. cause I just went to class and worked out, never handed in written components. lol
Studying is *** and does not help everyone, some people just learn differently.
My sister goes and studies for hours in the library most days. I think I just absorb the info by listening to lecture. Comes in handy when I procrastinate everything too *-*
[+]
By Nyruul 2014-11-24 22:07:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Nyruul said: »

I thought the player gap and the tops attitude towards the bottom was bad on 11, then I started playing 14 and realized it could be much worse than 11. DF Titan EX {No thanks.}
I wouldn't know, I never DF coil before. I did coil with friends, so we tried to carry each other and make up for the weaknesses of others, but T9 is too much imo.

That fight alone ruined the game for me, and yea its the groups fault for pushing ourselves so hard because we wanted to succeed, but all that time we put into the fight was never rewarded.

Yeah I haven't gotten to turn 9 yet but I can only imagine. I originally tried to clear my EX primals on DF but realized I needed a group. Now I do the DF for the EX primals sometimes just to laugh lol.

SCORE!
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2014-11-24 22:10:36
Link | Quote | Reply

I never had to study in HS either, which kinda threw me once I had classes that needed it (hello, organic chemistry). Didn't really know what to do lol.

Edit: I kinda found the best way to "study" was to teach other people the material. It really reinforces everything.
[+]
user: Allyha
By Allyha Kiade 2014-11-24 22:15:38
Link | Quote | Reply

I mostly learned because I just flat-out read the textbooks. Was bored in class as the teacher had to help people who were struggling and reading was the easiest way to pass the time.
By Chu Chu 2014-11-24 22:18:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
I never had to study in HS either, which kinda threw me once I had classes that needed it (hello, organic chemistry). Didn't really know what to do lol.

Edit: I kinda found the best way to "study" was to teach other people the material. It really reinforces everything.
I think I am taking my first organic chem next fall. RIP me :c
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2014-11-24 22:20:01
Link | Quote | Reply

never in my life had to actually sit down and study any material, i retain the important bits and can construe the other parts from that. i havent taken anything like organic chemistry though, so im sure that would change.
VIP
By Kalila 2014-11-24 22:24:09
Link | Quote | Reply

It depends on the subject for me, I never have to study math.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Raenil
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2014-11-24 22:25:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Melusine sucks. Always get chosen for Shriek :<
[+]
 Sylph.Chrisstreb
By Sylph.Chrisstreb 2014-11-24 22:26:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Higher levels of Math are study-worthy, some lower level stuff, nah not at all.

Science-related, thats a must for studying
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2014-11-24 22:26:29
Link | Quote | Reply

math always just fell into place for me. anything with logical, set answers or with a process to derive a solution I can normally figure out on my own, but I haven't done very high level maths or theoretical maths or anything like that. sciences are the same, things logically fall into place for me and it's easy enough to derive which pieces go where based on the way my brain logically aligns them. the only time I've had trouble is with foreign languages, I'm not good at relearning ways to do things that I already have a solution to; communication is one of those things.
By Nyruul 2014-11-24 22:30:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I never understood why homework was 50% of a grade when I was in high school. I never needed to do homework or study. All I had to do was take notes and doing that was enough to memorize just about everything in HS. I would almost always get a B+ or better on a quiz or test. I feel if a kid is exceeding an average grade on their quizzes and tests then that is all that is relevant since obviously they did in fact learn.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Sylph.Chrisstreb
By Sylph.Chrisstreb 2014-11-24 22:31:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Those damn things are STILL elusive lol.
user: Serj
By Ciri Zireael 2014-11-24 22:32:19
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
Server: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2014-11-24 22:55:05
Link | Quote | Reply

playing some smash on wiiu :D

Tag: Misacat
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2014-11-24 23:02:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Chu Chu said: »
Cerberus.Pleebo said: »

I think I am taking my first organic chem next fall. RIP me :c
Don't be like me and underestimate it at first :X Once you get the hang of it though, you can keep studying to a minimum.
[+]
 Sylph.Chrisstreb
By Sylph.Chrisstreb 2014-11-24 23:20:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Misa, your Wii U tag the same as 3DS or nah?
First Page 2 3 ... 15853 15854 15855 ... 22598 22599 22600