Anyone Play Aion?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » Anyone play Aion?
Anyone play Aion?
 Siren.Facet
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Facet
By Siren.Facet 2010-04-05 21:41:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi, this is a shout out to anyone who's interested in picking up Aion, or who currently plays, who is looking to get out of ffxi.

I've had an Aion acct for a while, but I find I prefer FFXI. I'm looking to trade my Aion acct to someone who plays or is interested in playing in return for ffxi stuff. gear, gil, synthesis materials, w/e, but preferably on Siren server unless the interested party is looking to leave the game.

This'll probably get flamed and whatnot because people think it's a scam or something... For what it's worth, I assure you it's not. Just kinda looking to get something out of the acct that I don't use any more, hopefully in exchange for loot in a game I intend to play for a while.

Send PM if interested.
 Siren.Enternius
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2010-04-05 21:43:21
Link | Quote | Reply

I only had about 15-20M worth of gear on Ent but I'd let you take it all if I still had FFXI installed.

That said, if you really feel like spending an extra 13 dollars to reactivate the account to take my stuff, you're more than welcome, lol.
 Ramuh.Thunderz
Server: Ramuh
user: Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2010-04-05 21:48:39
Link | Quote | Reply

O.o
 Siren.Dissonance
user: Stewie
By Siren.Dissonance 2010-04-05 21:52:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Enternius said:
I only had about 15-20M worth of gear on Ent but I'd let you take it all if I still had FFXI installed.

That said, if you really feel like spending an extra 13 dollars to reactivate the account to take my stuff, you're more than welcome, lol.

I'll do it! <.<
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
Server: Carbuncle
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2010-04-05 22:31:15
Link | Quote | Reply

you might have more luck on EGS

not trying to flame, i think they have a section dedicated to this stuff
 Siren.Facet
user: Facet
By Siren.Facet 2010-04-05 22:37:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Enternius said:

<I'm interested.>

Do you play, or have you tried, Aion? It's not bad. Apparently it's very similar to WoW (which I've never played), but with good graphics, more balanced PVP, and higher difficulty.

@Carbuncle.Sevourn -- what's EGS?
 Siren.Dissonance
user: Stewie
By Siren.Dissonance 2010-04-05 22:52:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Facet said:
Siren.Enternius said:

<I'm interested.>

Do you play, or have you tried, Aion? It's not bad. Apparently it's very similar to WoW (which I've never played), but with good graphics, more balanced PVP, and higher difficulty.

@Carbuncle.Sevourn -- what's EGS?

EGS is a RMT site.