Seeking Mercenary Services
 Leviathan.Jackieolivas
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Rahziela
By Leviathan.Jackieolivas 2010-04-03 19:47:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello Leviathan server,

I apologize in advance for the "wall of words" that most people tend not to even read. As the title states, I looking for a mercenary group to help with a few odds and ends that I can't do myself. Before the inevitable "join a linkshell" banter, let me explain.

There are several reasons why I don't join a linkshell. First and foremost being lack of solid play times. Last year, I was in a car accident that drastically changed my work schedule. These stayed even after I healed up. Mainly because this year I gave birth to my daughter. Primary factor number 1 as to why I don't play nearly as much as I used to. Another reason being I live on a island in the Pacific. Time zone differences tend to conflict greatly with planned linkshell activity.

Anyhow, on to the meat and potatoes. I am looking for a flexible mercenary group for a number of purposes. Most involved getting things done in prep for when I move back to the mainland US and can play a little more.

The first being to kill Armed Gears for me. I have the Ferrite bar, and am will to trade the AG Fragment as payment for either a Tomoe or Aurum Sabatons, which ever happens to drop.

The second being to pop and kill either Nosferatu or Experimental Lamia. Anyone from Remora knows that I have been trying to get Enkidu's Leggings since I came back from Iraq at the beginning or 2009. I will pay whatever the going rate is for a pair. (It tends to be around 750k-800k).

The third is a Nyzul 100 run with Askar Zucchetto reserved for me. For any number of reasons, I have been stuck on floor 6 forever and cannot seem to find a group compitent enough (or lucky enough) to win climb runs. Again, I am willing to pay whatever the accepted going rate is.

Also, on the subject, I am looking at possibly getting into a Nyzul static.

I am aware that this post will most likely generate a significant amount of heat from certain people (the majority of whom have no lives outside this game), but regardless, here it is. Anyone that is willing to make work out a deal for any of these, please send a PM here on try to find me in game.
[+]
 Asura.Daleterrence
Server: Asura
user: Dalight
By Asura.Daleterrence 2010-04-03 19:54:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Jackieolivas said:
Hello Leviathan server,

I apologize in advance for the "wall of words" that most people tend not to even read. As the title states, I looking for a mercenary group to help with a few odds and ends that I can't do myself. Before the inevitable "join a linkshell" banter, let me explain.

There are several reasons why I don't join a linkshell. First and foremost being lack of solid play times. Last year, I was in a car accident that drastically changed my work schedule. These stayed even after I healed up. Mainly because this year I gave birth to my daughter. Primary factor number 1 as to why I don't play nearly as much as I used to. Another reason being I live on a island in the Pacific. Time zone differences tend to conflict greatly with planned linkshell activity.

Anyhow, on to the meat and potatoes. I am looking for a flexible mercenary group for a number of purposes. Most involved getting things done in prep for when I move back to the mainland US and can play a little more.

The first being to kill Armed Gears for me. I have the Ferrite bar, and am will to trade the AG Fragment as payment for either a Tomoe or Aurum Sabatons, which ever happens to drop.

The second being to pop and kill either Nosferatu or Experimental Lamia. Anyone from Remora knows that I have been trying to get Enkidu's Leggings since I came back from Iraq at the beginning or 2009. I will pay whatever the going rate is for a pair. (It tends to be around 750k-800k).

The third is a Nyzul 100 run with Askar Zucchetto reserved for me. For any number of reasons, I have been stuck on floor 6 forever and cannot seem to find a group compitent enough (or lucky enough) to win climb runs. Again, I am willing to pay whatever the accepted going rate is.

I am aware that this post will most likely generate a significant amount of heat from certain people (the majority of whom have no lives outside this game), but regardless, here it is. Anyone that is willing to make work out a deal for any of these, please send a PM here on try to find me in game.

I can't hate on that if you have a decent reason and are willing to pay the price. Gl with all that. ^^
[+]
 Leviathan.Novax
user: Novax
By Leviathan.Novax 2010-04-04 13:13:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Not everyone can have the greatest luck in the game, I'll talk to some friends. Name the same on levi?
 Leviathan.Chaosx
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2010-04-04 14:52:51
Link | Quote | Reply

im down for a floor 6 to 100 climb, only need askar hands, got head.
 Leviathan.Jackieolivas
By Leviathan.Jackieolivas 2010-04-05 01:48:43
Link | Quote | Reply

My name in game is the same. Any help I could get would be very much appreciated.
[+]
 Remora.Scampi
Server: Remora
user: scampi
By Remora.Scampi 2010-04-06 07:32:47
Link | Quote | Reply

i just did a static up to 100 but im willing to do them all again tp help out.if i can get some tokens im willing to do some 100 runs to help out on the head
 Caitsith.Surreal
Server: Caitsith
user: Surreal
By Caitsith.Surreal 2010-04-06 07:39:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Jackieolivas said:
Hello Leviathan server,

You have absolutely no reason to be afraid of getting flamed, your reasons are very valid and you seem very polite, I hope everything works out for you and you get the help you need in game :D
[+]
 Leviathan.Jackieolivas
By Leviathan.Jackieolivas 2010-04-08 12:32:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks to Genesy, Scampi, and Toletim. My helmet looks pretty damn sexy on me.
[+]
 Leviathan.Jackieolivas
By Leviathan.Jackieolivas 2010-04-29 01:01:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Objectives 2 and 3 have been taken care of. Many thanks to all involved. Especially with Enkidu Leggings. It took over a year, but I finally got to finish the set.

Anyhow, my offer still stands for Armed Gears. If anyone is interested, please look me up.
[+]
 Leviathan.Optimis
user: optimisx
By Leviathan.Optimis 2010-04-29 08:06:19
Link | Quote | Reply

just saw a shout maybe 20mins ago selling items from armed gears for 500k lol >.< looked to see if you were on but you wernt ; ; well anyway guys name was Zuko he was jp but might wanna send him a tell gl
 Leviathan.Scorch
By Leviathan.Scorch 2010-04-29 08:22:38
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll let my linkshell know.
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2010-04-29 08:28:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Usually you can get enough people for Armed Gears by letting one of the items go freelot, that's one of the ZNMs you shouldn't have a problem getting members for by shouting.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [30 days between previous and next post]
 Leviathan.Jackieolivas
By Leviathan.Jackieolivas 2010-05-29 12:13:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Shameless bump.

I still haven't been able to get a group together for Armed Gears.
 Leviathan.Draylo
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2010-05-29 17:41:16
Link | Quote | Reply

How much are you paying for Armed Gears drops?
 Leviathan.Jackieolivas
By Leviathan.Jackieolivas 2010-05-30 07:17:18
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not paying anything. I'm offering up my Ferrite to pop it. What ever linkshell take its it out can have the trophy and other drops. My primary concern with it is to get a Tomoe for SAM. I was originally after Aurum Sabatons also, but that's on the back burner for now.
 Leviathan.Thornyy
user: Eriuddo
By Leviathan.Thornyy 2010-05-30 10:47:49
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll kill it for 500k.

No interest in any of the drops, you keep all. In all honesty, not many shells farm Tinnin Path and the effort involved in getting gotoh/dea triggers to make gears fragment useful is terrible gil/time so you're going to have some trouble finding someone willing to kill it for free. Tomoe is the only reason to do Armed Gears unless you need Tinnin's Fang for a mythic or can farm PW.