users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Bismarck » Seeking an LS
Seeking an LS
 Seraph.Tynmeh
Server: Seraph
Game: FFXI
By Seraph.Tynmeh 2010-03-17 14:00:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello! My name is Tynmeh from the Seraph server. Haven't really been apart of an LS for events such as Dynamis or Sky for a while now, and I wanted to wait until after the server merge to find another. So I figure I'll put my name out there and hope to get some results ^^

I'm a level 75 DRG and a level 65 COR who has been playing FFXI for little more than a year. There are a few end-game things I'm seeking; Einherjar and Salvage are the biggest two, followed by Sky and Dynamis. Once I have access to Sea, I'd love to do that and Limbus as well.

Along with me, my boyfriend, Dragonlancer, is also seeking an LS for all of these things. His jobs at 75 include MNK, DRK, and SMN (and a 70 THF). He has access to Sea and Limbus. Preferably, we'd like to be in the same linkshell :P

One last thing: I will be unavailable to play FFXI Monday and Wednesday from 5PM PDT to 7-8PM PDT starting in April and ending in June. But every other day at almost any other reasonable time I'll more than likely be online.

Thanks for reading all that ^^ I'm really looking forward to meeting all of the friendly folk on Bismarck. If I left anything out or you have any questions, feel free to ask.

-Tynmeh