HeartGold And SoulSilver.

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » HeartGold and SoulSilver.
HeartGold and SoulSilver.
 Ramuh.Dasva
Server: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-03-15 15:09:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Haseyo said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Either way you can get Both Ho-Oh and Lugia in both HG and SS
Is it like the others where you get one around Lv40 and the other is like Lv70 after you beat the game?
Something like that. Though I think you still don't get the lvl 40 one for awhile in the game
 Ramuh.Haseyo
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-03-15 15:14:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, in most Pokemon games you don't get the Legendary until right before the Elite Four.
 Remora.Endrance
Server: Remora
By Remora.Endrance 2010-03-15 15:15:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Remora.Endrance said:
They're really getting desperate for names. A couple of years on the FFXIVAH we'll be deciding between Vomit Green and Urine Yellow

I'm not a hater I'm all for Pokemon really but they've gone too far.

Back when it was logical that one could "Catch em all"
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-03-15 15:32:24
Link | Quote | Reply

At least you don't have to. They started counting just ones you've seen for your pokedex
 Ramuh.Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-03-15 15:34:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Dasva said:
At least you don't have to. They started counting just ones you've seen for your pokedex

Which makes the most sense personally. Shouldn't have to go around catching basic *** ***.
 Seraph.Pikachu
Server: Seraph
user: chuuuuu
By Seraph.Pikachu 2010-03-15 15:54:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Haseyo said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:

Which makes the most sense personally. Shouldn't have to go around catching basic *** ***.
they did that in diamond, pearl and platinum did that, looks like soul silver makes you catch them for them to count :<
 Ramuh.Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-03-15 15:58:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Why would they go back!?
/rage
 Phoenix.Jovant
Server: Phoenix
user: Jovant
By Phoenix.Jovant 2010-03-15 16:01:08
Link | Quote | Reply

pleople still play pokemon?!?
 Seraph.Pikachu
Server: Seraph
user: chuuuuu
By Seraph.Pikachu 2010-03-15 16:01:08
Link | Quote | Reply

i dunno lol i liked it the other way lol im gunna have to actually catch :< and with that off to play silver all day lol
 Asura.Shiroineko
Server: Asura
By Asura.Shiroineko 2010-03-15 19:44:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Dasva said:
Ramuh.Haseyo said:
I always have a party build geared towards taking down the Elite Four. Lugia can solo like most of it if I recall correctly, lol.
Practically any pokemon can take on the elite four.

Like my strat which works on all version is just to use my starter pokemon (usually the fire one as they tend to be more offensive). Build it to lvl 10 before going to the next town and then use constant repels while fighting ever trainer I see with it. Oh yeah and catching pokemon purely for HMs. It maintains a lvl advantage high enough I can take anything on as it comes

Either way you can get Both Ho-Oh and Lugia in both HG and SS

Dude you do exactly what I do lol. I have replayed all the pokemon games so many times, I just take w/e starter I pick and go through the entire game with it. By the time I reach the Elite 4, it's like level 90. But I still catch the obligatory HNM pokemon, and they have a side benefit of being filler whenever the enemy gets a lucky shot in and my starter dies o .ob
 Sylph.Beelshamen
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2010-03-15 19:45:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Jovant said:
pleople still play pokemon?!?

Geez, yeah, weird huh? People playing video games.
 Ramuh.Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-03-15 19:46:44
Link | Quote | Reply

"HNM Pokemon" lmao.
And that way seems so *** boring. I can't use one the whole time.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-03-15 19:52:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Haseyo said:
Why would they go back!?

/rage
Probably because it techinically still is gold/silver with just some shinies
 Asura.Shiroineko
By Asura.Shiroineko 2010-03-15 19:52:37
Link | Quote | Reply

lol woops, HNM. oh well.. :P

Yea, boring, but I find staying in one area making sure all my pokemon are tough is 1. alot more boring and 2. makes me waste a helluva lot of time, when I could be working towards the impossible motto "gotta catch em all"

....seriously, wtf with ruby and sapphire. can't look on the damn trade center for a pokemon you don't have in your pokedex. need freaking dozens of friends to pull that off
 Ramuh.Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-03-15 20:00:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Honestly, as long as you fight every trainer you pass, you can keep a party of 6 balanced. (well 5 for me since I usually always include the legendary)

Asura.Shiroineko
By Asura.Shiroineko 2010-03-15 20:04:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Yea, that's what I used to do. Then I got to the Elite 4 and fought my *** off to beat them. Was all fun

But I believe I said, "I have replayed them so many times" - dude, only so many times you can go through that game with that strat and NOT get bored. What's not fun about going through the entire game kicking *** out of everyone and everything you see, INCLUDING the Elite 4?

The leveling up Elite 4 was vexing, but damn I had fun with that too. You can't spam that with a well-balanced party of 60s, specially not to train them all to 100 easily and get a bunch of money in the process.

Ramuh.Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-03-15 20:06:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh I usually stop or start a new game when I get in the upper 50s. I get bored fast. I wish there was a Pokemon game that included every single region and had to fight through each one. That would be interesting.
 Asura.Shiroineko
By Asura.Shiroineko 2010-03-15 20:08:48
Link | Quote | Reply

damn that'd be nice. Probably after they're done remaking stuff (is this the last two? ionno) they can work on that lol. Though.. that's alot of information to stick into a cartridge
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-03-15 20:09:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Haseyo said:
Oh I usually stop or start a new game when I get in the upper 50s. I get bored fast. I wish there was a Pokemon game that included every single region and had to fight through each one. That would be interesting.
Think the new ones do. Or at least characters from every zone
 Asura.Shiroineko
By Asura.Shiroineko 2010-03-15 20:10:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Dasva said:
Ramuh.Haseyo said:
Think the new ones do. Or at least characters from every zone

Would be nice. I plan to buy at least one of them when I go home for spring break =-= Yes, home. I live in the dorms all year, not gonna go out partying when I have better things to do.
 Ramuh.Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-03-15 20:10:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Shiroineko said:
damn that'd be nice. Probably after they're done remaking stuff (is this the last two? ionno) they can work on that lol. Though.. that's alot of information to stick into a cartridge

You know what would really kick *** ***?
A Wii Pokemon game. The battles would be in 3D, as if it was Pokemon Stadium (or whatever the newer ones are called).

Sure they could fit it all in a Wii game D:
 Asura.Shiroineko
By Asura.Shiroineko 2010-03-15 20:12:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Hmmm maybe. Added benefit of forcing the pokemon lovers into buying the Wii, if they havn't already (I certainly didn't, I just stole my brother's from time to time)

Actually I wasn't too fond of the 3D graphics of pokemon stadium. If they upgrade them... that'd be cool
 Ramuh.Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-03-15 20:14:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Well yeah the first Stadium was like what, N64? lol.
The ones for the Wii are okay from what I saw from Youtube some-odd years ago.
 Asura.Shiroineko
By Asura.Shiroineko 2010-03-15 20:18:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, most I remember were the games that used the Mii's =-= and some vague recollections of that Zelda Twilight Princess game I got to see before my bro moved and took it with him (grrr I wanted to play that)

But, I didn't mean persay the actual graphics, I meant the animations. Pidgey flying in the air, Charizard using Fly, etc. Just kinda always grated on me
 Asura.Shiroineko
By Asura.Shiroineko 2010-03-15 20:19:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Maybe it was after the turn was over, from say like Surf or Dig or something, the stadium would magically appear as if nothing happened. I clearly saw that hole being dug damnit!

They couldn't wait until AFTER the battle was over?
 Ramuh.Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-03-15 20:23:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Rofl I suppose.
 Lakshmi.Galvaya
Server: Lakshmi
user: Galvaya
By Lakshmi.Galvaya 2010-03-15 20:23:37
Link | Quote | Reply

I want a *** pokemon MMO for my wii.. its capable of doing it.. I'd love to play that ***.
 Ramuh.Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-03-15 20:25:01
Link | Quote | Reply

I saw a demo on the Wii at on campus that looked like a Super Smash Bros. Brawl for Pokemon. Friends said it was garbage since certain Pokemon were just overpowered.
 Asura.Shiroineko
By Asura.Shiroineko 2010-03-15 20:25:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Hell yea, me too lol. A Wii will mysteriously go missing for the length of 6x the story of the game.
 Lakshmi.Dmnone
Server: Lakshmi
user: dmnone
By Lakshmi.Dmnone 2010-03-15 20:38:36
Link | Quote | Reply

my bulbasaur (budbasaur) rocked all