Odin Goldsmith Needed For Seriously Weird Request

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Odin » Odin goldsmith needed for seriously weird request
Odin goldsmith needed for seriously weird request
 Odin.Marigrim
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Mmaarrii
By Odin.Marigrim 2008-11-20 08:55:33
Link | Quote | Reply

^^; sorry for my above out burst but I dispise people who do things like that. Anyway it's nice to see the thread has moved on past it :D I don't want to moderators to be mad that ppl extend this thread with guessing but I can't help but answer ^^ nope XD it;s even dumber than that. You're right about the HQ though and I want them signed, I'm not rich but I offer any price required to have them made. It's really a low lvl item 60 assures an HQ ^^; and no not copper ring either lol
 Hades.Nosnow
Server: Hades
user: Nosnow
By Hades.Nosnow 2008-11-20 09:25:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Circlet +1 is the only Goldsmithing level 9 item you could wear, so it has to be that. Only other level 9 synth is just an ingot. (Level 9 being the key because at level 60 goldsmithing, you hit tier 3 for the best HQ results) Not to mention it's Dead Slow selling speed and it's a level 1 item.
 Odin.Marigrim
By Odin.Marigrim 2008-11-20 13:40:48
Link | Quote | Reply

lol no sorry >.< was a good guess you know. I will have them made in a few more days so you'll all know then XD keep guessing though it's alot of fun XD
 Odin.Marigrim
By Odin.Marigrim 2008-11-21 20:38:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Marigrim said:
LOL yeap stamina earrings +1! D: At least you don't see them everyday right? c'mon you know I am at least right about that! ^^;

I had already answered everyone on what the item was and no one knew :D
I would like a signed pair if stamina earrings +1 a simply usless laughed at item most ppl are embarressed to own XD I <3 mine and I want a crafter to autograph them for me - because no matter what happens I will never part with them ^^; they are goofy rather without good use and no one has them XD what better an item to get signed (`^^;
thank you all for so much interest go ahead and add your closing comments I know it was a dumb thread many didn't like some thought was funny and others went nuts trying to figure out what it was XD so ~ what do you think now that you know? lol could have lived without the knowledge just like I said huh -.-;
 Odin.Marigrim
By Odin.Marigrim 2008-11-21 21:00:43
Link | Quote | Reply

this is amendment to the above post: Now everyone knows the item :D no more going nuts wondering. As everyone who has read my posts on "new server please assist" knows I am under hospitial care and haven't been able to play due to vertigo caused from the medications I have to take due to my condition. Well they discovered giving me "sea sick medicine" would stop the vertigo (obviouslyand it took long enough...) and I discovered how much I loved playing so I jumped back in full swing XD and slowed my crafting. Well I played myself into being broke D: (d**n ranger o.o;) and with the current popularity of woodwork crafting I can't sell anything I am making for a profit, so my request for a gold smith will have to be slightly put on hold until I can pay the reward ^^; sorry XD better news they are taking me off the sea sick add in because of some unknown reason (-.-; so I will be back to wall flowering and having to auto follow ppl to the guild while hiding my face D: as soon as I can buy the materials I will post it and I hope someone looks ^^. I tell you though it has been great to go ripping across everywhere killing things :D I really missed it - anyway thank you all so much for playing along ^^ and no thanks in advance to the many ppl who are going to offer to do it for free :) it would be great but I'll be okay I would rather be able to provide for the service. lol I only wish I would have had a brain cell active while super lvling and remembered "Hey you need to save some money it takes money to craft and you never know when the Odin market is gonna hiccup!" oops ; ; lol thanks again everyone! This was a fun thread to be a part of :D