New Avatar Speculation!

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Summoner » New avatar speculation!
New avatar speculation!
 Seraph.Aena
Server: Seraph
Game: FFXI
user: Phoenixe
By Seraph.Aena 2010-02-17 23:43:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Is it not possibly just "diabolos"? Though that would mean the two "o"s are of inconsistent width. :/
 Lakshmi.Galvaya
Server: Lakshmi
user: Galvaya
By Lakshmi.Galvaya 2010-02-17 23:48:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh, i'm sorry, was this forum thread not called "New avatar speculation!" I completely apologize for contributing my speculations. How silly I must be.
 Fenrir.Shindo
Server: Fenrir
user: Shindo
By Fenrir.Shindo 2010-02-17 23:48:59
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't mean to hate on SMNs, but every update you cry "zomg new avatars!" and every time you get bupkus. I'd really rather you guys not disappoint yourselves anymore.
 Ramuh.Dasva
Server: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-02-17 23:50:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Sorry for not making it clear. This thread is pointless. It even lacks the ability of actually coming to a point. Which was mostly the purpose of said blurring
 Lakshmi.Galvaya
By Lakshmi.Galvaya 2010-02-17 23:57:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Dasva
Server: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-02-18 00:02:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Yep that's exactly what the person who original posted that pic on that twitter with the I think this is a new avatar was comments. Trollin. And he sucked you in good.

Bet he's off laughing his *** off. OMG look at these guys. /laughs hysterically. Smns are so easy lol
 Lakshmi.Galvaya
By Lakshmi.Galvaya 2010-02-18 00:14:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Then, there's the guy, who constantly clamors how pointless a thread is, but for some reason, tallies up more posts in said thread, in which he could care less about.
By Neonracer 2010-02-18 00:22:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Bring Back Doomtrain!!!!

LMAO!!!

Ghostly image of a train... Naw.....

LOL

Wouldn't work!
 Ragnarok.Zephyran
Server: Ragnarok
user: Zephyran
By Ragnarok.Zephyran 2010-02-18 00:27:40
Link | Quote | Reply

It looks a lot like "/ma "Shellra" <me>" to me.

But if they do release a new avatar I would hope it would originate from WoTG's storyline, Unicorn/Ixion. I could see him making it as a Terrestrial Avatar.
 Diabolos.Zeu
Server: Diabolos
user: Jhi
By Diabolos.Zeu 2010-02-18 00:30:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Dasva said:
Yep that's exactly what the person who original posted that pic on that twitter with the I think this is a new avatar was comments. Trollin. And he sucked you in good.

Bet he's off laughing his *** off. OMG look at these guys. /laughs hysterically. Smns are so easy lol

You've got it partially right. I don't think SMNs are "easy", but I did hope to pull people in to pointless discussion and speculation. I was bored and figured it would be fun, and I've had my laughs.

I looked at it again and played around manipulating some screenshots of my own, and I have no idea what it says. I don't play SMN, or really this game at all much anymore..and I've stopped trying for now.

Though, it is a fun challenge to try and figure out what it could be, even if it has nothing to do with SMN or the usual denial of ponies and other various avatars.
 Hades.Fathe
Server: Hades
user: Fathe
By Hades.Fathe 2010-02-28 03:40:05
Link | Quote | Reply

http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/event/vanafes2010/