Skill Levels?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXIAH.com » Suggestions » skill levels?
skill levels?
 Asura.Moraine
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: moraine
By Asura.Moraine 2008-10-27 11:03:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Well we can load our merits, and gear sets, and assaults finished. How possible would it be to make a section for skill levels?
 Diabolos.Sovereign
Server: Diabolos
user: Galactus
By Diabolos.Sovereign 2008-10-27 11:22:15
Link | Quote | Reply

dont think that information gets sent to the ls community site, and thus wouldnt be available on FFXIAH without manually entering data (similar to the Assault/Merit checklists on this site.)

Plus, with how often skill levels can change via gear, it seems kinda moot... in my opinion anyway. For instance, my shield skill on PLD can change anywhere from 319 to just under 300, depending on what set I'm using at the time.

But I bet the developers will know more about this than I do
 Lakshmi.Jaerik
Administrator
Server: Lakshmi
user: Jaerik
By Lakshmi.Jaerik 2008-10-27 13:26:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Merits and Assaults are self-reported. So far, SE has not provided any way to get more data reliably from their website. However, we felt both of these were useful enough to risk allowing people to self-report them, as long as we didn't then include that self-reported data into the site's automated systems like Achievement Rankings.

Things like skills don't strike me as very useful except for e-peen reasons. They don't help people find Assault parties or merit groups. So I'm pretty sure we wouldn't go through the effort of manually coding an entire skill database.
 Valefor.Forgotten
Server: Valefor
user: Forg
By Valefor.Forgotten 2008-10-31 06:34:50
Link | Quote | Reply

hum, what supposed to be on that assaults link, because all I get is a drop down list of my characters a save button and a gray line.