Forum » FFXIAH.com » Suggestions » Item Set Suggestion
Item Set Suggestion
 Ramuh.Anon
Server: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: AnonRamuh
By Ramuh.Anon 2008-10-15 04:31:26
Link | Quote | Reply

On a much simpler note. Could you pretty please add "order" to item sets. Allowing us to change what order they are displayed on the members home page.

Perhaps on the "item sets" page you could add an "order" column that has up and down arrows. By moving the order of the item sets on the "item sets" page you also changed the order in which the items sets are listed on the home page.

This would be much better then the deleting/recreating that I have to do now to get the same effect. (often times I just need to glance at the home page for a couple of key items, listing them first is super nice) Having "Item List" order saved server side would be the bomb.

The items in the item lists are currently ordered by when you placed them on the list. This is fine, but it would be super awesome if the same "order" arrows were applied to the items on a list. But it might be arrow overkill at that point. Maybe making the "Item Name, AH Price, Stock" headers on the Home page and the "item list" page sorting links would solve most of the wanted. Of course you would have to have a reset button or a date button to put it back the way it was.

Edit: This same topic of item sets is also here http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/?topic_id=594
 Lakshmi.Jaerik
Administrator
Server: Lakshmi
user: Jaerik
By Lakshmi.Jaerik 2008-10-15 11:54:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Item sets used to allow you to order them however you want, but this got lost during a site feature redesign. I'm sure it wouldn't be that difficult to add them back.
 Ramuh.Anon
Server: Ramuh
user: AnonRamuh
By Ramuh.Anon 2008-10-15 16:07:40
Link | Quote | Reply

That would be awesome.

Thank you
 Ifrit.Redice
Server: Ifrit
user: Redice
By Ifrit.Redice 2008-10-22 10:50:57
Link | Quote | Reply

It would be great if you could add the set ordering feature back in ^^.
 Fairy.Telamon
Server: Fairy
user: prisonsex
By Fairy.Telamon 2008-10-22 23:12:03
Link | Quote | Reply

I suggest a 'move up' and 'move down' type of sorting for each item in the list.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [44 days between previous and next post]
 Ragnarok.Anye
Server: Ragnarok
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2008-12-05 13:09:53
Link | Quote | Reply

bump! Can this be implemented yet? XD No rush, but I was playing with my item sets earlier and now all my crafting and equipment item sets are all over the place :<