Forum » FFXI » Servers » Midgardsormr » Ahhhhhh
Ahhhhhh
 Ragnarok.Erikthecleric
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
By Ragnarok.Erikthecleric 2009-12-10 20:56:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Caiyuo said:
Alright screw it, I'm just jumping on Erik's back and seeing where this goes. I hope you're the kind and loving galkatype. :v

Of course I am... And as my first act of this piggy-back ride, ILL USE SUPAR JUMP WEEEEEEEEEEEEE
 Ragnarok.Anye
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2009-12-11 00:18:38
Link | Quote | Reply

As much as I <3 you two, massive me-centered DERAIL, here. :< I MUST ADHERE TO MY DUTIES D;< TAKE IT OUTSIDE, YOU TWO.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-12-11 00:59:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Anye said:
As much as I <3 you two, massive me-centered DERAIL, here. :< I MUST ADHERE TO MY DUTIES D;< *** EACH OTHER UP THE *** FOR ALL TO SEE, RIGHT NOW.

fixed
[+]
 Seraph.Caiyuo
Server: Seraph
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-12-11 01:56:35
Link | Quote | Reply

And in the end it was a failed attempt anyway. Now you can heckle me, Samm. IF YOU CAN FIND ME, THAT IS /highintheskyonagoldengalka. Okay that's all! /bump for original purpose as penance!
 Odin.Kalico
Server: Odin
user: Panthra
By Odin.Kalico 2009-12-11 07:26:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Hitetsu said:
Odin.Kalico said:
Botting is considered normal in terms of EGLS, dependant on the amount of HNM's said LS does.

Fixed that for you darling.

1st don't fix my quotes, Just because your
lame *** condones cheating doesn't mean its considered normal.
To the OP I'm glad you got caught botting that ***is gay
period.
 Asura.Chareos
Server: Asura
user: chareos
By Asura.Chareos 2009-12-11 07:56:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Midgardsormr.Echion said:
Omfg yeah camping that amulet is *** on this server, like 20 ppl there all the time. same with Velocious belt. 3 times in a row camping KA and he spawns claimed. I wish i didnt have to pay 2 car payements and a house payment so that i could spend money botting nm's in a video game.
30th Nov.
Claim botting. And your telling me to get a life kuz im asking for endgame shell?
10th Dec.

That was quick! You lose your house and cars? :o
 Midgardsormr.Echion
Server: Midgardsormr
user: Echion
By Midgardsormr.Echion 2009-12-11 17:52:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Im not teh original owner of the account but yes it was banned kuz of botting. I didnt buy the bot, the ls ldrs pitched in and got it. :) Me nor any of my homies had to pay for it :D

Fix your dates. When someone says the twin towers got bombed by airplanes, do you automatically think that it just happened? Again, you morons need to bring substance and a little intelect to your arguments. You just make yourself look that much more ignorant. Yes i recently stated that another account of mine is currently suspended for 3rd party apps, DID I SAY IT HAPPENED JUST NOW? lol.... And why are you so worried about what i say, stalker much?
 Asura.Chareos
By Asura.Chareos 2009-12-11 22:13:17
Link | Quote | Reply

teh = the.
kuz = because.
ldrs = leaders.
intelect = intellect.

I happened to look at two seperate threads that happened to involve you, so yes, I stalk you. Can you see me outside your window? Nice underwear.

I really don't care what you say to be honest, I just liked your contradictions and lack of 'intelect', so I decided to comment.

If the twin towers got bombed by airplanes 11 days ago, I'd be surprised, as the original event was some time ago. Way to go comparing an international tragedy to me pointing out you're a retard. If you weren't the original owner of the account, I presume you bought it?

Have fun embaressing yourself more. I'm pissed as a fart, and I still seem to present a more constructive and logical argument than you. =]
[+]
 Asura.Hit
user: FFXIHit
By Asura.Hit 2009-12-11 22:41:27
Link | Quote | Reply

izzlet said:
[deleted]

oh ehm gee, can I be like this guy? So do you need the 5 cars to haul around all the chicks.. that still doesn't sound right..
 Ramuh.Dasva
Server: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-12-11 22:47:10
Link | Quote | Reply

***if you went for mexican girls you could fit them all into just 1 car
 Asura.Hit
user: FFXIHit
By Asura.Hit 2009-12-11 22:53:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Little known fact.. Latinas are team players.. they'll lay down in the car in order to be stacked for efficiency.

*sarcasm
 Hades.Stefanos
Server: Hades
user: Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2009-12-11 23:17:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Hit said:
Little known fact.. Latinas are team players.. they'll lay down in the car in order to be stacked for efficiency.

*sarcasm

Silence! You do not reveal the Mexican secrets to cramming multiple people into one car!
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-12-11 23:21:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh ***moderator beatdown on the thread
By izzlet 2009-12-11 23:25:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Somebody's just jealous of my 5 cars, 2 houses and 50 hot girlfriends irl. :(
[+]
 Remora.Endrance
Server: Remora
By Remora.Endrance 2009-12-11 23:29:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Im not teh original owner of the account but yes it was banned kuz of botting. I didnt buy the bot, the ls ldrs pitched in and got it. :) Me nor any of my homies had to pay for it :D Fix your dates. When someone says the twin towers got bombed by airplanes, do you automatically think that it just happened? Again, you morons need to bring substance and a little intelect to your arguments. You just make yourself look that much more ignorant. Yes i recently stated that another account of mine is currently suspended for 3rd party apps, DID I SAY IT HAPPENED JUST NOW? lol.... And why are you so worried about what i say, stalker much?
Asura.Chareos said:
teh = the. kuz = because. ldrs = leaders. intelect = intellect. I happened to look at two seperate threads that happened to involve you, so yes, I stalk you. Can you see me outside your window? Nice underwear. I really don't care what you say to be honest, I just liked your contradictions and lack of 'intelect', so I decided to comment. If the twin towers got bombed by airplanes 11 days ago, I'd be surprised, as the original event was some time ago. Way to go comparing an international tragedy to me pointing out you're a retard. If you weren't the original owner of the account, I presume you bought it? Have fun embaressing yourself more. I'm pissed as a fart, and I still seem to present a more constructive and logical argument than you. =]

Thank You for that Chareos, I needed a good laugh at an idiot.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-12-11 23:36:34
Link | Quote | Reply

izzlet said:
Somebody's just jealous of my 5 cars, 2 houses and 50 hot girlfriends irl. :(
Who wouldn't be
[+]
 Midgardsormr.Echion
By Midgardsormr.Echion 2009-12-12 05:51:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Gah! someone make a new ech bash thread so that i can keep my original OP's clean of the drama queens. I like how you corrected my spelling I feel adored. What is your argument btw? I believe the way I campared that tragedy to your current train of thought about how you believe only what you hear err, read, was completely appropriate. Coming in and putting more trash in an innocent thread just shows you how shitty of a person you are, just like the rest of the people that post just to start ***.

Now your trying to defend your sentence about "If the twin towers got bombed by airplanes 11 days ago, I'd be surprised, as the original event was some time ago." Well the ***that went down with my account was some long time ago, so why are you trying to say that im contridicting what i say? You have no argument here once again. Oh and quit copying and pasting my words! shesh!

By izzlet 2009-12-12 14:57:30
Link | Quote | Reply

If you don't want trash in your thread, maybe you should stop posting in it?
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2009-12-12 15:18:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Holy ***, they were right about midgar being full of E-drama!

It's like a B-movie! *Grabs more popcorn*
 Midgardsormr.Echion
By Midgardsormr.Echion 2009-12-12 19:17:57
Link | Quote | Reply

izzlet said:
If you don't want trash in your thread, maybe you should stop posting in it?

Rofl that was pretty preschool. No one asked you to come in and start ***. If thats your main priority for logging online then i feel really bad for you. Sorry boutcha.
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
Server: Cerberus
user: Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2009-12-12 19:43:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Gah! someone make a new ech bash thread so that i can keep my original OP's clean of the drama queens.

Perhaps you should stop shitting up your own thread, then.
and if you check where the *** forum is you moron you will know that IM NOT SEEKING FOR AN LS ON ODIN! rofl theres should be a minimum IQ to play this game. Too many *** idiots.
Fix your dates. When someone says the twin towers got bombed by airplanes, do you automatically think that it just happened? Again, you morons need to bring substance and a little intelect to your arguments. You just make yourself look that much more ignorant. Yes i recently stated that another account of mine is currently suspended for 3rd party apps, DID I SAY IT HAPPENED JUST NOW? lol.... And why are you so worried about what i say, stalker much?

Coming in and putting more trash in an innocent thread just shows you how shitty of a person you are, just like the rest of the people that post just to start ***.

Stop being a hypocrite.

Personally, based on your posts here, in your own "HEY LOOK AT ME AND RECRUIT ME THREAD!", I wouldn't recruit you because you sound like a *** *** who gets pissy when you don't get your way. You sound like you would throw a hissy fit if I denied you lotting rights and gave it to someone who actually deserved it and was around longer.
[+]
 Midgardsormr.Echion
By Midgardsormr.Echion 2009-12-12 19:59:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Wow this sounds familiar "From what i hear im judging you based on this because i dont know you and I feel special and touch myself at night because you are a hypocrite and you ***up your own thread." I'm happy you feel that way kat :) I'm getting attacked for defending my posts that others came in and attacked before i said anything hostile. Seems like we have some drama queens on here as of late.
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
Server: Cerberus
user: Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2009-12-12 20:41:29
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm getting attacked for defending my posts that others came in and attacked before i said anything hostile. Seems like we have some drama queens on here as of late.

The only person who "attacked" you before you boarded the Insult Train is Kalico, and we all know she's not the brightest crayon in the box. She called you a tard. Cry more. Had you not responded like a 5 year old, this thread wouldn't have gone to ***.
Quote:
Wow this sounds familiar "From what i hear im judging you based on this because i dont know you and I feel special and touch myself at night because you are a hypocrite and you ***up your own thread."

Well, let's recap, shall we?

1) You're posting a thread putting yourself out there for LS's to recruit you. (Keep in mind, it usually goes the other way around. No one is THAT special.)
2) You've posted that your character is currently on Odin.
3) You said you don't want an LS on Odin, for whatever reason, which means, you're looking to join an LS on a different server. With different people. People who don't know you.
4) Your FFXI profile shows absolutely nothing. Just that you're a 75 RDM/37 WHM. You SAY you have such and such jobs, but offer no proof. You SAY you're well geared and merited, but screenshots where? You say "it's my pc or the site" (hi, it's your PC, or inability to post a link where it says "Link to SE LS community"), but don't bother offering evidence for your shortcomings in intelligence.

So...what exactly do we have to go off of, except your posts, where you insult people at every turn and make yourself look like a complete jackass? Tell me, oh wise one.

I should also mention, getting banned for claim botting isn't really something LS's look for, and it's not because you bot. It's because you're stupid enough to actually get caught.

Let me try to break it down further since you're obviously a *** retard.
Quote:
I CLEARLY STATED I AM NOT LOOKING FOR A SERVER ON ODIN KUZ IM TRANSFERRING IT TO ANOTHER SERVER.

NO *** ***YOU *** RETARD!

You're looking for an LS on a server different from your own. That means you're looking for an LS on a server where no one knows you! You following me now?

You're coming off like an immature brat. Who the *** wants THAT in their linkshell? Anyone? No? I thought not.

You're a god damned idiot. Any LS who accepts you must be truly desperate. You're obviously not smart. I doubt you even got that relic on your own, seeing as you can't comprehend a simple post...where I said:
Quote:
you're looking to join an LS on a different server.

You're an idiot. Plain and simple.

It's also cute that you cried to a mod to lock this thread. Could it be because you're a *** moron?

Good *** luck to any LS desperate enough to take this ***. He's obviously not bright, he can't read, he can't form an intelligent thought in that egg head of his. He's shady as hell, having all these mystery accounts strewn across multiple servers, and won't even offer any information on himself other than "good gear good merits."

Hai guiyz I has gewd BRD gearz!

(My BRD is naked. See how easy it is to lie?)
[+]
 Asura.Korpg
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-12-12 20:56:05
Link | Quote | Reply

who the *** shitted up this thread?
 Asura.Chareos
By Asura.Chareos 2009-12-12 21:07:14
Link | Quote | Reply

I like how you corrected my spelling I feel adored.

I wuv you <3
 Seraph.Caiyuo
Server: Seraph
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-12-12 21:41:50
Link | Quote | Reply

I rode a galka into the starry sky, so I definitely can't take blame for having any negative effects on this thread.
 Midgardsormr.Echion
By Midgardsormr.Echion 2009-12-13 00:09:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Katarzyna said:

Lolz read moar instead of skimming. I have a char on odin YES. In one of my recent post I CLEARLY STATED I AM NOT LOOKING FOR A SERVER ON ODIN KUZ IM TRANSFERRING IT TO ANOTHER SERVER. If i wanted an LS on odin i would of posted it under ODIN, right? lol.... You sit here and try to insult me with each of your posts and just make your self look stupid. At least read all the posts before making a statement thats completely contridicted by something that was said prior. And yes im lieng about all my stats so that i can join an ls and say hey umm sorry i cant come rdm/drk or Rng/war kuz i dont have the gear or lvl required. But can i still lot pretty plz? lol... There are lots of holes in your theory.

I am so deeply sorry that I offended you in any way for saying that my PC cant pull up FFXIAH.com sometimes. How can i make it up to you? xD

Ragnarok.Anye
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2009-12-13 00:12:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Closed per the OP's request....