Meirts?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Summoner » Meirts?
Meirts?
 Midgardsormr.Renala
Server: Midgardsormr
Game: FFXI
user: Renala
By Midgardsormr.Renala 2009-11-11 21:49:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Third or fourth post that I've done asking for advice! Oh boy~!

Ahem, so I've been slacking. I have 3 jobs at 75, and not one fully merited. The other two I have planned out, but for smns... I'm not sure what to do!!

So, thats where you all come in! Help me pick out a good/decent merit way! thanks <3
 Ramuh.Dasva
Server: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-11-11 21:53:57
Link | Quote | Reply

summoning magic 8/8! Mp I guess not like it would matter much.

Tier1 is highly dependent on what you do with it but most smns would do physical attack/acc. Though if you find yourself with good +avatar MAB stuff or using ranged stuff which will be more common now probably cause of diablos favor magic would be good to merit...

Tier2 though getting one of each kinda sounds nice chances are you are only gunna use 1 maybe 2 elemental tp moves like that besides Nether blast and it gets significantly more powerful as you put more merits into. Again which ones kinda depends on what you do. Though probably garuda since its the easiest to get free.
 Siren.Enternius
Server: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2009-11-11 22:06:12
Link | Quote | Reply

I personally recommend 5/5 M.ACC and 5/5 M.Attack for avatars, and 5/5 Wind Blade, then 1/5 the rest.

Wind Blade really kicks Kirin's ***, among other things.

Also, lolled at typo in the title.
 Asura.Korpg
Server: Asura
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-11-11 22:12:17
Link | Quote | Reply

I personally recomend 5/5 P.Acc and 5/5 P.Att for avatars, and 5/5 Flaming Crush and 5/5 Heavenly Strike.

Most everyone burns Kirin, so its not like you will use it there anyway.

And since the update, a lot of shells are starting to look at their SMN base and see what they got. So I would recommend getting 8/8 SMN magic also (I'm thinking about getting 8/8 SMN magic and lowering Elemental/Enfeeb to 4/8 each).

Also, start looking at gear. Get to 317 SMN magic skill ASAP!
 Midgardsormr.Renala
By Midgardsormr.Renala 2009-11-11 22:17:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Enternius said:
Also, lolled at typo in the title.

I type to quick ;~;
 Midgardsormr.Renala
By Midgardsormr.Renala 2009-11-11 22:17:12
Link | Quote | Reply

I knew 8/8 smn magic, But the rest is.. Idk, I've heard pet: MAB+M.Acc, or Pet: ACC+att, and I'm not sure which is better ;x

Ahem. I think i get to use my smn in dyna sat (YAY NO WHM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) but I can't get diablos to 0 tick yet, best I can get is 1/tick
 Ramuh.Dasva
Server: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-11-11 22:18:14
Link | Quote | Reply

See like I said depending on what you do 10/10 physical or magic lol. And T2 based on what your fighting
 Siren.Ustav
Server: Siren
user: Ustav
By Siren.Ustav 2009-11-12 02:27:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Personally I went 3/5 physical acc 5/5 physical att and 2/5 m.att. Now I got smn before the boost to the Merited bps and am now planning on removing my acc merited to finish off M.att. IMO there is no point in having macc or acc merited w/ skill ovr cap increasing acc.

For Merited bps I would recommend Maxing two out(one light based other dark) to take advantage of SCs (when ls' do do them)